|52 Week Bible Reading Plan|
|Want to read through the Bible in a year? This plan can help you!|
52 Week Bible Reading Plan
- Music: [ On | Off ]
- Aye, my heart trembleth at this also, and leapeth up out of its place:
- Hear attentively the roar of his voice, and the murmur going forth from his mouth.
- He sendeth it forth under the whole heaven, and his lightning unto the ends of the earth.
- After it a voice roareth: he thundereth with the voice of his excellency, and holdeth not back the flashes when his voice is heard.
- łGod thundereth marvellously with his voice, doing great things which we do not comprehend.
- For he saith to the snow, Fall on the earth! and to the pouring rain, even the pouring rains of his might.
- He sealeth up the hand of every man; that all men may know his work.
- And the wild beast goeth into its lair, and they remain in their dens.
- From the chamber [of the south] cometh the whirlwind; and cold from the winds of the north.
- By the breath of łGod ice is given; and the breadth of the waters is straitened.
- Also with plentiful moisture he loadeth the thick clouds, his light dispels the cloud;
- And they are turned every way by his guidance, that they may do whatsoever he commandeth them upon the face of the circuit of the earth,
- Whether he cause it to come as a rod, or for his land, or in mercy.
- Hearken unto this, Job; stand still and discern the wondrous works of łGod.
- Dost thou know how +God hath disposed them, and how he causeth the lightning of his cloud to flash?
- Dost thou know about the balancings of the clouds, the wondrous works of him that is perfect in knowledge?
- How thy garments become warm when he quieteth the earth by the south wind?
- Hast thou with him spread out the sky, firm, like a molten mirror?
- Teach us what we shall say unto him! We cannot order [our words] by reason of darkness.
- Shall it be told him if I would speak? if a man [so] say, surely he shall be swallowed up.
- And now [men] see not the light as it gleameth, it is [hidden] in the skies. But the wind passeth by and cleareth them.
- From the north cometh gold; with +God is terrible majesty.
- The Almighty, we cannot find him out: excellent in power, and in judgment, and in abundance of justice, he doth not afflict.
- Men do therefore fear him: he respecteth not any that are wise of heart.
- And Jehovah answered Job out of the whirlwind and said,
- Who is this that darkeneth counsel by words without knowledge?
- Gird up now thy loins like a man; and I will demand of thee, and inform thou me.
- Where wast thou when I founded the earth? Declare, if thou hast understanding.
- Who set the measures thereof -- if thou knowest? or who stretched a line upon it?
- Whereupon were the foundations thereof sunken? or who laid its corner-stone,
- When the morning stars sang together, and all the sons of God shouted for joy?
- And who shut up the sea with doors, when it burst forth, issuing out of the womb?
- When I made the cloud its garment, and thick darkness a swaddling band for it;
- When I cut out for it my boundary, and set bars and doors,
- And said, Hitherto shalt thou come and no further, and here shall thy proud waves be stayed?
- Hast thou since thy days commanded the morning? hast thou caused the dawn to know its place,
- That it might take hold of the ends of the earth, and the wicked might be shaken out of it?
- It is changed like the signet-clay; and [all things] stand forth as in a garment:
- And from the wicked their light is withholden, and the uplifted arm is broken.
- Hast thou entered as far as the springs of the sea? and hast thou walked in the recesses of the deep?
- Have the gates of death been revealed unto thee? and hast thou seen the gates of the shadow of death?
- Hath thine understanding compassed the breadths of the earth? Declare if thou knowest it all.
- Where is the way to where light dwelleth? and the darkness, where is its place,
- That thou shouldest take it to its bound, and that thou shouldest know the paths to its house?
- Thou knowest, for thou wast then born, and the number of thy days is great!
- Hast thou entered into the storehouses of the snow, and hast thou seen the treasuries of the hail,
- Which I have reserved for the time of distress, for the day of battle and war?
- By what way is the light parted, [and] the east wind scattered upon the earth?
- Who hath divided a channel for the rain-flood, and a way for the thunder's flash;
- To cause it to rain on the earth, where no one is; on the wilderness wherein there is not a man;
- To satisfy the desolate and waste [ground], and to cause the sprout of the grass to spring forth?
- Hath the rain a father? or who begetteth the drops of dew?
- Out of whose womb cometh the ice? and the hoary frost of heaven, who bringeth it forth?
- When the waters lie hidden as in stone, and the face of the deep holdeth fast together.
- Canst thou fasten the bands of the Pleiades, or loosen the cords of Orion?
- Dost thou bring forth the constellations each in its season? or dost thou guide the Bear with her sons?
- Knowest thou the ordinances of the heavens? dost thou determine their rule over the earth?
- Dost thou lift up thy voice to the clouds, that floods of waters may cover thee?
- Dost thou send forth lightnings that they may go, and say unto thee, Here we are?
- Who hath put wisdom in the inward parts? or who hath given understanding to the mind?
- Who numbereth the clouds with wisdom? or who poureth out the bottles of the heavens,
- When the dust runneth as into a molten mass, and the clods cleave fast together?
- Dost thou hunt the prey for the lioness, and dost thou satisfy the appetite of the young lions,
- When they crouch in [their] dens, [and] abide in the thicket to lie in wait?
- Who provideth for the raven his food, when his young ones cry unto łGod, [and] they wander for lack of meat?
DISCLOSURE: We may earn a commission when you use one of our coupons/links to make a purchase.