52 Week Bible Reading Plan
- Music: [ On | Off]
- And this is the law of the trespass-offering -- it is most holy:
- in the place where they slaughter the burnt-offering shall they slaughter the trespass-offering; and the blood thereof shall he sprinkle on the altar round about.
- And he shall present of it all the fat thereof; the fat tail and the fat that covereth the inwards,
- and the two kidneys, and the fat that is on them, which is by the flanks, and the net above the liver, which he shall take away as far as the kidneys.
- And the priest shall burn them on the altar, an offering by fire to Jehovah: it is a trespass-offering.
- Every male among the priests shall eat thereof; in a holy place shall it be eaten: it is most holy.
- As the sin-offering, so is the trespass-offering; [there shall] be one law for them: it shall be the priest's who maketh atonement therewith.
- And [as to] the priest that presenteth any man's burnt-offering, the skin of the burnt-offering which he hath presented shall be the priest's for himself.
- And every oblation that is baken in the oven, and all that is prepared in the cauldron and in the pan, shall be the priest's who offereth it; to him it shall belong.
- And every oblation, mingled with oil, and dry, shall all the sons of Aaron have, one as the other.
- And this is the law of the sacrifice of peace-offering, which [a man] shall present to Jehovah.
- If he present it for a thanksgiving, then he shall present with the sacrifice of thanksgiving unleavened cakes mingled with oil, and unleavened wafers anointed with oil, and fine flour saturated with oil, cakes mingled with oil.
- Besides the cakes, he shall present his offering of leavened bread with the sacrifice of his peace-offering of thanksgiving.
- And of it he shall present one out of the whole offering as a heave-offering to Jehovah; to the priest that sprinkleth the blood of the peace-offering, to him it shall belong.
- And the flesh of the sacrifice of his peace-offering of thanksgiving shall be eaten the same day that it is presented; he shall not let any of it remain until the morning.
- And if the sacrifice of his offering be a vow, or voluntary, it shall be eaten the same day that he presented his sacrifice; on the morrow also the remainder of it shall be eaten;
- and the remainder of the flesh of the sacrifice on the third day shall be burned with fire.
- And if [any] of the flesh of the sacrifice of his peace-offering be eaten at all on the third day, it shall not be accepted, it shall not be reckoned to him that hath presented it; it shall be an unclean thing, and the soul that eateth of it shall bear his iniquity.
- And the flesh that toucheth anything unclean shall not be eaten; it shall be burned with fire. And as to the flesh, all that are clean may eat [the] flesh.
- But the soul that eateth the flesh of the sacrifice of peace-offering which is for Jehovah, having his uncleanness upon him, that soul shall be cut off from his peoples.
- And if any one touch anything unclean, the uncleanness of man, or unclean beast, or any unclean abomination, and eat of the flesh of the sacrifice of peace-offering, which is for Jehovah, that soul shall be cut off from his peoples.
- And Jehovah spoke to Moses, saying,
- Speak unto the children of Israel, saying, No fat, of ox, or of sheep, or of goat shall ye eat.
- But the fat of a dead carcase, and the fat of that which is torn, may be used in any other use; but ye shall in no wise eat it.
- For whoever eateth the fat of the beast of which men present an offering by fire to Jehovah, the soul that hath eaten shall be cut off from his peoples.
- And no blood shall ye eat in any of your dwellings, whether it be of fowl or of cattle.
- Whatever soul it be that eateth any manner of blood, that soul shall be cut off from his peoples.
- And Jehovah spoke to Moses, saying,
- Speak unto the children of Israel, saying, He that presenteth the sacrifice of his peace-offering to Jehovah shall bring his offering to Jehovah of the sacrifice of his peace-offering.
- His own hands shall bring Jehovah's offerings by fire, the fat with the breast shall he bring: the breast, that it may be waved as a wave-offering before Jehovah.
- And the priest shall burn the fat on the altar; and the breast shall be Aaron's and his sons'.
- And the right shoulder of the sacrifices of your peace-offerings shall ye give as a heave-offering unto the priest.
- He of the sons of Aaron that presenteth the blood of the peace-offerings, and the fat, shall have the right shoulder for [his] part.
- For the breast of the wave-offering, and the shoulder of the heave-offering, have I taken of the children of Israel from the sacrifices of their peace-offerings, and have given them unto Aaron the priest and unto his sons from the children of Israel by an everlasting statute.
- This is [the portion] of the anointing of Aaron and of the anointing of his sons, from Jehovah's offerings by fire, in the day [when] he presented them to serve Jehovah as priests,
- which Jehovah commanded to be given them by the children of Israel in the day that he anointed them: [it is] an everlasting statute, throughout their generations.
- This is the law of the burnt-offering, of the oblation, and of the sin-offering, and of the trespass-offering, and of the consecration-offering, and of the sacrifice of peace-offering,
- which Jehovah commanded Moses in mount Sinai, in the day that he commanded the children of Israel to present their offerings to Jehovah, in the wilderness of Sinai.
- And Jehovah spoke to Moses, saying,
- Take Aaron and his sons with him, and the garments and the anointing oil, and the bullock of the sin-offering, and the two rams, and the basket of unleavened [bread];
- and gather all the assembly together at the entrance of the tent of meeting.
- And Moses did as Jehovah had commanded him; and the assembly was collected at the entrance of the tent of meeting.
- And Moses said to the assembly, This is the thing which Jehovah has commanded to be done.
- And Moses brought Aaron near, and his sons, and bathed them with water.
- And he put upon him the vest and girded him with the girdle, and clothed him with the cloak, and put the ephod on him, and he girded him with the girdle of the ephod, and fastened the ephod on him.
- And he put the breastplate on it, and put on the breastplate the Urim and the Thummim;
- and he put the turban upon his head; and upon the turban, on the front of it, he put the golden plate, the holy diadem; as Jehovah had commanded Moses.
- And Moses took the anointing oil, and anointed the tabernacle and all that was in it, and hallowed them.
- And he sprinkled thereof on the altar seven times, and anointed the altar and all its utensils, and the laver and its stand, to hallow them.
- And he poured of the anointing oil on Aaron's head, and anointed him, to hallow him.
- And Moses brought Aaron's sons near and clothed them with the vests, and girded them with the girdles, and bound the high caps on them, as Jehovah had commanded Moses.
- And he brought near the bullock for the sin-offering; and Aaron and his sons laid their hands on the head of the bullock for the sin-offering;
- and he slaughtered [it], and Moses took the blood, and put [it] on the horns of the altar round about with his finger, and cleansed the altar from sin, and the blood he poured at the bottom of the altar, and hallowed it, making atonement for it.
- And he took all the fat that was on the inwards, and the net of the liver, and the two kidneys, and their fat, and Moses burned [them] on the altar.
- And the bullock, and its skin, and its flesh, and its dung he burned with fire outside the camp, as Jehovah had commanded Moses.
- And he presented the ram of the burnt-offering; and Aaron and his sons laid their hands on the head of the ram;
- and he slaughtered [it]; and Moses sprinkled the blood on the altar round about.
- And the ram he cut up into its pieces; and Moses burned the head, and the pieces, and the fat;
- and the inwards and the legs he washed in water; and Moses burned the whole ram on the altar: it was a burnt-offering for a sweet odour, it was an offering by fire to Jehovah; as Jehovah had commanded Moses.
- And he presented the second ram, the ram of consecration; and Aaron and his sons laid their hands on the head of the ram;
- and one slaughtered [it]; and Moses took of its blood, and put [it] on the tip of Aaron's right ear, and on the thumb of his right hand, and on the great toe of his right foot;
- and he brought Aaron's sons near, and Moses put of the blood on the tip of their right ear, and on the thumb of their right hand, and on the great toe of their right foot; and Moses sprinkled the blood upon the altar round about.
- And he took the fat, and the fat tail, and all the fat that was on the inwards, and the net of the liver, and the two kidneys and their fat, and the right shoulder;
- and out of the basket of unleavened bread that was before Jehovah he took one unleavened cake, and a cake of oiled bread, and one wafer, and put them on the fat and upon the right shoulder;
- and he gave all into Aaron's hands, and into his sons' hands, and waved them as a wave-offering before Jehovah.
- And Moses took them from off their hands, and burned [them] on the altar, over the burnt-offering: they were a consecration-offering for a sweet odour: it was an offering by fire to Jehovah.
- And Moses took the breast, and waved it as a wave-offering before Jehovah; of the ram of consecration it was Moses' part; as Jehovah had commanded Moses.
- And Moses took of the anointing oil, and of the blood that was on the altar, and sprinkled [it] on Aaron, on his garments, and on his sons, and on his sons' garments with him; and hallowed Aaron, his garments, and his sons, and his sons' garments with him.
- And Moses spoke to Aaron and to his sons, Boil the flesh at the entrance of the tent of meeting; and there eat it and the bread that is in the basket of the consecration-offering, as I commanded, saying, Aaron and his sons shall eat it.
- And that which remaineth of the flesh and of the bread shall ye burn with fire.
- And ye shall not go out from the entrance of the tent of meeting seven days, until the day when the days of your consecration are at an end: for seven days shall ye be consecrated.
- As he hath done this day, [so] Jehovah hath commanded to do, to make atonement for you.
- And ye shall abide at the entrance of the tent of meeting day and night seven days, and keep the charge of Jehovah, that ye die not; for so I am commanded.
- And Aaron and his sons did all things that Jehovah had commanded by the hand of Moses.
500 Internal Server Error
- And it came to pass on the eighth day, [that] Moses called Aaron and his sons, and the elders of Israel,
- and said to Aaron, Take thee a young calf for a sin-offering, and a ram for a burnt-offering, without blemish, and present [them] before Jehovah;
- and to the children of Israel shalt thou speak, saying, Take a buck of the goats for a sin-offering, and a calf and a lamb, yearlings, without blemish, for a burnt-offering;
- and a bullock and a ram for a peace-offering, to sacrifice before Jehovah; and an oblation mingled with oil; for to-day Jehovah will appear to you.
- And they brought what Moses commanded before the tent of meeting; and all the assembly approached and stood before Jehovah.
- And Moses said, This is the thing which Jehovah has commanded that ye should do; and the glory of Jehovah shall appear to you.
- And Moses said unto Aaron, Go to the altar, and offer thy sin-offering, and thy burnt-offering, and make atonement for thyself, and for the people; and offer the offering of the people, and make atonement for them, as Jehovah has commanded.
- And Aaron went to the altar and slaughtered the calf of the sin-offering which was for himself;
- and the sons of Aaron presented the blood to him, and he dipped his finger in the blood, and put [it] on the horns of the altar, and poured out the blood at the bottom of the altar.
- And the fat, and the kidneys, and the net above the liver, of the sin-offering, he burned on the altar, as Jehovah had commanded Moses.
- And the flesh and the skin he burned with fire outside the camp.
- And he slaughtered the burnt-offering; and Aaron's sons delivered to him the blood, which he sprinkled on the altar round about.
- And they delivered the burnt-offering to him, in the pieces thereof, and the head; and he burned [them] on the altar.
- And he washed the inwards and the legs, and burned [them] upon the burnt-offering, on the altar.
- And he presented the people's offering, and took the goat of the sin-offering which was for the people and slaughtered it, and offered it for sin, as the first.
- And he presented the burnt-offering and offered it according to the ordinance.
- And he presented the oblation, and took a handful of it, and burned it on the altar, besides the burnt-offering of the morning.
- And he slaughtered the bullock and the ram of the sacrifice of peace-offering which was for the people. And Aaron's sons delivered to him the blood, and he sprinkled it on the altar round about;
- and the pieces of fat of the bullock and of the ram, the fat tail and what covers [the inwards], and the kidneys, and the net of the liver;
- and they put the pieces of fat on the breast-pieces, and he burned the pieces of fat on the altar;
- and the breast-pieces and the right shoulder Aaron waved as a wave-offering before Jehovah, as Moses had commanded.
- And Aaron lifted up his hands toward the people and blessed them, and came down after the offering of the sin-offering, and the burnt-offering, and the peace-offering.
- And Moses and Aaron went into the tent of meeting, and came out and blessed the people; and the glory of Jehovah appeared to all the people.
- And there went out fire from before Jehovah, and consumed on the altar the burnt-offering, and the pieces of fat; and all the people saw it, and they shouted, and fell on their face.
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or
misconfiguration and was unable to complete
Please contact the server administrator at
email@example.com to inform them of the time this error occurred,
and the actions you performed just before this error.
More information about this error may be available
in the server error log.
DISCLOSURE: We may earn a commission when you use one of our coupons/links to make a purchase.