|52 Week Bible Reading Plan|
|ChristianMags.us tracks the lowest price on dozens of Christian magazines!|
52 Week Bible Reading Plan
- Music: [ On | Off]
- Doth not wisdom cry? and understanding give forth her voice?
- On the top of high places by the way, at the cross-paths she taketh her stand.
- Beside the gates, at the entry of the city, at the coming in at the doors, she crieth aloud.
- Unto you, men, I call, and my voice is to the sons of man:
- O ye simple, understand prudence; and ye foolish, understand sense.
- Hear, for I will speak excellent things, and the opening of my lips shall be right things.
- For my palate shall meditate truth, and wickedness is an abomination to my lips.
- All the words of my mouth are in righteousness; there is nothing tortuous or perverse in them.
- They are all plain to him that understandeth, and right to them that find knowledge.
- Receive my instruction, and not silver; and knowledge rather than choice gold:
- for wisdom is better than rubies, and all the things that may be desired are not equal to it.
- I wisdom dwell [with] prudence, and find the knowledge [which cometh] of reflection.
- The fear of Jehovah is to hate evil; pride, and arrogancy, and the evil way, and the froward mouth do I hate.
- Counsel is mine, and sound wisdom: I am intelligence; I have strength.
- By me kings reign, and rulers make just decrees;
- by me princes rule, and nobles, all the judges of the earth.
- I love those that love me; and they that seek me early shall find me.
- Riches and honour are with me; durable wealth and righteousness.
- My fruit is better than fine gold, yea, than pure gold; and my revenue than choice silver.
- I walk in the path of righteousness, in the midst of the paths of judgment:
- that I may cause those that love me to inherit substance; and I will fill their treasuries.
- Jehovah possessed me in the beginning of his way, before his works of old.
- I was set up from eternity, from the beginning, before the earth was.
- When there were no depths, I was brought forth, when there were no fountains abounding with water.
- Before the mountains were settled, before the hills was I brought forth;
- while as yet he had not made the earth, nor the fields, nor the beginning of the dust of the world.
- When he prepared the heavens I was there; when he ordained the circle upon the face of the deep;
- when he established the skies above, when the fountains of the deep became strong;
- when he imposed on the sea his decree that the waters should not pass his commandment, when he appointed the foundations of the earth:
- then I was by him [his] nursling, and I was daily his delight, rejoicing always before him;
- rejoicing in the habitable part of his earth, and my delights [were] with the sons of men.
- And now, sons, hearken unto me, and blessed are they that keep my ways:
- hear instruction and be wise, and refuse it not.
- Blessed is the man that heareth me, watching daily at my gates, waiting at the posts of my doors.
- For whoso findeth me findeth life, and obtaineth favour of Jehovah;
- but he that sinneth against me doeth violence to his own soul: all they that hate me love death.
Can't connect to www.christianmags.us:80 (Connection timed out)
Connection timed out at /usr/local/share/perl5/LWP/Protocol/http.pm line 50, line 364.
- Wisdom hath built her house, she hath hewn out her seven pillars;
- she hath slaughtered her cattle, she hath mingled her wine, she hath also prepared her table;
- she hath sent forth her maidens: she crieth upon the summits of the high places of the city,
- Whoso is simple, let him turn in hither. To him that is void of understanding, she saith,
- Come, eat ye of my bread, and drink of the wine that I have mingled.
- Forsake follies and live, and go in the way of intelligence.
- He that instructeth a scorner getteth to himself shame; and he that reproveth a wicked [man] [getteth] to himself a blot.
- Reprove not a scorner, lest he hate thee; reprove a wise [man], and he will love thee.
- Impart to a wise [man], and he will become yet wiser; teach a righteous [man], and he will increase learning.
- The fear of Jehovah is the beginning of wisdom; and the knowledge of the Holy is intelligence.
- For by me thy days shall be multiplied, and years of life shall be added to thee.
- If thou art wise, thou shalt be wise for thyself; and if thou scornest, thou alone shalt bear it.
- The foolish woman is clamorous; she is stupid, and knoweth nothing.
- And she sitteth at the entry of her house, on a seat in the high places of the city,
- to call passers-by who go right on their ways:
- Whoso is simple, let him turn in hither. And to him that is void of understanding she saith,
- Stolen waters are sweet, and the bread of secrecy is pleasant.
- But he knoweth not that the dead are there; [that] her guests are in the depths of Sheol.
DISCLOSURE: We may earn a commission when you use one of our coupons/links to make a purchase.