|52 Week Bible Reading Plan|
|Want to save a fortune with your online shopping? Shop online with Amazing-Bargains.com!|
52 Week Bible Reading Plan
- Music: [ On | Off]
- The wisdom of women buildeth their house; but folly plucketh it down with her hands.
- He that walketh in his uprightness feareth Jehovah; but he that is perverted in his ways despiseth him.
- In the fool's mouth is a rod of pride; but the lips of the wise shall preserve them.
- Where no oxen are, the crib is clean; but much increase is by the strength of the ox.
- A faithful witness will not lie; but a false witness uttereth lies.
- A scorner seeketh wisdom, and there is none [for him]; but knowledge is easy unto the intelligent.
- Go from the presence of a foolish man, in whom thou perceivest not the lips of knowledge.
- The wisdom of the prudent is to discern his way; but the folly of the foolish is deceit.
- Fools make a mock at trespass; but for the upright there is favour.
- The heart knoweth its own bitterness, and a stranger doth not intermeddle with its joy.
- The house of the wicked shall be overthrown; but the tent of the upright shall flourish.
- There is a way that seemeth right unto a man, but the end thereof is the ways of death.
- Even in laughter the heart is sorrowful, and the end of mirth is sadness.
- The backslider in heart shall be filled with his own ways, and the good man from what is in himself.
- The simple believeth every word; but the prudent [man] heedeth his going.
- A wise [man] feareth and departeth from evil; but the foolish is overbearing and confident.
- He that is soon angry dealeth foolishly, and a man of mischievous devices is hated.
- The simple inherit folly; but the prudent are crowned with knowledge.
- The evil bow before the good, and the wicked at the gates of the righteous [man].
- He that is poor is hated even of his own neighbour; but the rich hath many friends.
- He that despiseth his neighbour sinneth; but he that is gracious to the afflicted, happy is he.
- Do they not err that devise evil? but loving-kindness and truth are for those that devise good.
- In all labour there is profit; but the talk of the lips [tendeth] only to want.
- The crown of the wise is their riches; the folly of the foolish is folly.
- A true witness delivereth souls; but deceit uttereth lies.
- In the fear of Jehovah is strong confidence, and his children shall have a place of refuge.
- The fear of Jehovah is a fountain of life, to turn away from the snares of death.
- In the multitude of people is the king's glory; but in the lack of people is the ruin of a prince.
- He that is slow to anger is of great understanding; but he that is hasty of spirit exalteth folly.
- A sound heart is the life of the flesh; but envy the rottenness of the bones.
- He that oppresseth the poor reproacheth his Maker; but he that honoureth Him is gracious to the needy.
- The wicked is driven away by his evil-doing; but the righteous trusteth, [even] in his death.
- Wisdom resteth in the heart of the intelligent [man]; but that which is in the foolish maketh itself known.
- Righteousness exalteth a nation; but sin is a reproach to peoples.
- The king's favour is toward a wise servant; but his wrath is [against] him that causeth shame.
- A soft answer turneth away fury; but a grievous word stirreth up anger.
- The tongue of the wise useth knowledge aright; but the mouth of the foolish poureth out folly.
- The eyes of Jehovah are in every place, beholding the evil and the good.
- Gentleness of tongue is a tree of life; but crookedness therein is a breaking of the spirit.
- A fool despiseth his father's instruction; but he that regardeth reproof becometh prudent.
- In the house of a righteous [man] is much treasure; but in the revenue of a wicked [man] is disturbance.
- The lips of the wise disperse knowledge, but not so the heart of the foolish.
- The sacrifice of the wicked is an abomination to Jehovah; but the prayer of the upright is his delight.
- The way of a wicked [man] is an abomination to Jehovah; but him that pursueth righteousness he loveth.
- Grievous correction is for him that forsaketh the path; he that hateth reproof shall die.
- Sheol and destruction are before Jehovah; how much more then the hearts of the children of men!
- A scorner loveth not one that reproveth him; he will not go unto the wise.
- A joyful heart maketh a cheerful countenance; but by sorrow of heart the spirit is broken.
- The heart of an intelligent [man] seeketh knowledge; but the mouth of the foolish feedeth on folly.
- All the days of the afflicted are evil; but a cheerful heart is a continual feast.
- Better is little with the fear of Jehovah than great store and disquietude therewith.
- Better is a meal of herbs where love is, than a fatted ox and hatred therewith.
- A furious man stirreth up contention; but he that is slow to anger appeaseth strife.
- The way of the sluggard is as a hedge of thorns; but the path of the upright is made plain.
- A wise son maketh a glad father; but a foolish man despiseth his mother.
- Folly is joy to him that is void of sense; but a man of understanding regulateth his walk.
- Without counsel purposes are disappointed; but in the multitude of counsellors they are established.
- A man hath joy by the answer of his mouth; and a word in its season, how good is it!
- The path of life is upwards for the wise, that he may depart from Sheol beneath.
- Jehovah plucketh up the house of the proud; but he establisheth the boundary of the widow.
- The thoughts of the evil [man] are an abomination to Jehovah; but pure words are pleasant.
- He that is greedy of gain troubleth his own house; but he that hateth gifts shall live.
- The heart of a righteous [man] studieth to answer; but the mouth of the wicked poureth out evil things.
- Jehovah is far from the wicked; but he heareth the prayer of the righteous.
- That which enlighteneth the eyes rejoiceth the heart; good tidings make the bones fat.
- The ear that heareth the reproof of life shall abide among the wise.
- He that refuseth instruction despiseth his own soul; but he that heareth reproof getteth sense.
- The fear of Jehovah is the discipline of wisdom, and before honour [goeth] humility.
You don't have permission to access /sampleinc.inc
on this server.