52 Week Bible Reading Plan
- Music: [ On | Off]
- Jehovah reigneth, he hath clothed himself with majesty: Jehovah hath clothed himself, he hath girded himself with strength; yea, the world is established, it shall not be moved.
- Thy throne is established of old; thou art from eternity.
- The floods lifted up, O Jehovah, the floods lifted up their voice; the floods lifted up their roaring waves.
- Jehovah on high is mightier than the voices of many waters, than the mighty breakers of the sea.
- Thy testimonies are very sure: holiness becometh thy house, O Jehovah, for ever.
- O łGod of vengeances, Jehovah, łGod of vengeances, shine forth;
- Lift up thyself, thou judge of the earth, render the reward to the proud.
- How long shall the wicked, O Jehovah, how long shall the wicked triumph?
- [How long] shall they utter [and] speak insolence -- all the workers of iniquity boast themselves?
- They crush thy people, O Jehovah, and afflict thine inheritance;
- They slay the widow and the stranger, and murder the fatherless,
- And say, Jah will not see, neither will the God of Jacob regard [it].
- Understand, ye brutish among the people; and ye fools, when will ye be wise?
- He that planted the ear, shall he not hear? He that formed the eye, shall he not see?
- He that instructeth the nations, shall not he correct -- he that teacheth man knowledge?
- Jehovah knoweth the thoughts of man, that they are vanity.
- Blessed is the man whom thou chastenest, O Jah, and whom thou teachest out of thy law;
- That thou mayest give him rest from the days of evil, until the pit be digged for the wicked.
- For Jehovah will not cast off his people, neither will he forsake his inheritance;
- For judgment shall return unto righteousness, and all the upright in heart shall follow it.
- Who will rise up for me against the evil-doers? who will stand for me against the workers of iniquity?
- If Jehovah had not been my help, my soul had almost dwelt in silence.
- When I said, My foot slippeth, thy loving-kindness, O Jehovah, held me up.
- In the multitude of my anxious thoughts within me thy comforts have delighted my soul.
- Shall the throne of wickedness be united to thee, which frameth mischief into a law?
- They band together against the soul of the righteous, and condemn innocent blood.
- But Jehovah will be my high tower; and my God the rock of my refuge.
- And he will bring upon them their iniquity, and will cut them off in their own evil: Jehovah our God will cut them off.
Can't connect to www.christianmags.us:80 (Connection timed out)
Connection timed out at /usr/local/share/perl5/LWP/Protocol/http.pm line 50, line 364.
- Come, let us sing aloud to Jehovah, let us shout for joy to the rock of our salvation;
- Let us come before his face with thanksgiving; let us shout aloud unto him with psalms.
- For Jehovah is a great łGod, and a great king above all gods.
- In his hand are the deep places of the earth; the heights of the mountains are his also:
- The sea is his, and he made it, and his hands formed the dry [land].
- Come, let us worship and bow down; let us kneel before Jehovah our Maker.
- For he is our God; and we are the people of his pasture and the sheep of his hand. To-day if ye hear his voice,
- Harden not your heart, as at Meribah, as [in] the day of Massah, in the wilderness;
- When your fathers tempted me, proved me, and saw my work.
- Forty years was I grieved with the generation, and said, It is a people that do err in their heart, and they have not known my ways;
- So that I swore in mine anger, that they should not enter into my rest.
DISCLOSURE: We may earn a commission when you use one of our coupons/links to make a purchase.