52 Week Bible Reading Plan
- Music: [ On | Off]
Can't connect to www.christianmags.us:80 (Connection timed out)
Connection timed out at /usr/local/share/perl5/LWP/Protocol/http.pm line 50, line 364.
- The purposes of the heart are of man, but the answer of the tongue is from Jehovah.
- All the ways of a man are clean in his own eyes; but Jehovah weigheth the spirits.
- Commit thy works unto Jehovah, and thy thoughts shall be established.
- Jehovah hath wrought everything on his own account, yea, even the wicked for the day of evil.
- Every proud heart is an abomination to Jehovah: hand for hand, he shall not be held innocent.
- By loving-kindness and truth iniquity is atoned for; and by the fear of Jehovah [men] depart from evil.
- When a man's ways please Jehovah, he maketh even his enemies to be at peace with him.
- Better is a little with righteousness, than great revenues without right.
- The heart of man deviseth his way, but Jehovah directeth his steps.
- An oracle is on the lips of the king: his mouth will not err in judgment.
- The just balance and scales are Jehovah's; all the weights of the bag are his work.
- It is an abomination to kings to commit wickedness; for the throne is established by righteousness.
- Righteous lips are the delight of kings, and they love him that speaketh aright.
- The fury of a king is [as] messengers of death; but a wise man will pacify it.
- In the light of the king's countenance is life, and his favour is as a cloud of the latter rain.
- How much better is it to get wisdom than fine gold, and the getting of intelligence to be preferred to silver!
- The highway of the upright is to depart from evil: he that taketh heed to his way keepeth his soul.
- Pride [goeth] before destruction, and a haughty spirit before a fall.
- Better is it to be of a humble spirit with the meek, than to divide the spoil with the proud.
- He that giveth heed to the word shall find good; and whoso confideth in Jehovah, happy is he.
- The wise in heart is called intelligent, and the sweetness of the lips increaseth learning.
- Wisdom is a fountain of life for him that hath it; but the instruction of fools is folly.
- The heart of the wise maketh his mouth intelligent, and upon his lips increaseth learning.
- Pleasant words are [as] a honeycomb, sweet to the soul, and health for the bones.
- There is a way that seemeth right unto a man, but the end thereof is the ways of death.
- The appetite of the labourer laboureth for him, for his mouth urgeth him on.
- A man of Belial diggeth up evil, and on his lips there is as a scorching fire.
- A false man soweth contention; and a talebearer separateth very friends.
- A violent man enticeth his neighbour, and leadeth him into a way that is not good.
- He that shutteth his eyes, [it is] to devise froward things; biting his lips, he bringeth evil to pass.
- The hoary head is a crown of glory, [if] it is found in the way of righteousness.
- He that is slow to anger is better than the mighty, and he that ruleth his spirit than he that taketh a city.
- The lot is cast into the lap; but the whole decision is of Jehovah.
DISCLOSURE: We may earn a commission when you use one of our coupons/links to make a purchase.