|52 Week Bible Reading Plan|
|Want to read through the Bible in a year? This plan can help you!|
52 Week Bible Reading Plan
- Music: [ On | Off]
- When thou sittest to eat with a ruler, consider well who is before thee;
- and put a knife to thy throat, if thou be a man given to appetite.
- Be not desirous of his dainties; for they are deceitful food.
- Weary not thyself to become rich; cease from thine own intelligence:
- wilt thou set thine eyes upon it, it is gone; for indeed it maketh itself wings and it flieth away as an eagle towards the heavens.
- Eat thou not the food of him that hath an evil eye, neither desire thou his dainties.
- For as he thinketh in his soul, so is he. Eat and drink! will he say unto thee; but his heart is not with thee.
- Thy morsel which thou hast eaten must thou vomit up, and thou wilt have wasted thy sweet words.
- Speak not in the ears of a foolish [man], for he will despise the wisdom of thy words.
- Remove not the ancient landmark; and enter not into the fields of the fatherless:
- for their redeemer is mighty; he will plead their cause against thee.
- Apply thy heart unto instruction, and thine ears to the words of knowledge.
- Withhold not correction from the child; for [if] thou beatest him with the rod, he shall not die:
- thou shalt beat him with the rod, and shalt deliver his soul from Sheol.
- My son, if thy heart be wise, my heart shall rejoice, even mine;
- and my reins shall exult, when thy lips speak right things.
- Let not thy heart envy sinners, but [be thou] in the fear of Jehovah all the day;
- for surely there is a result, and thine expectation shall not be cut off.
- Thou, my son, hear and be wise, and direct thy heart in the way.
- Be not among winebibbers, among riotous eaters of flesh.
- For the drunkard and the glutton shall come to poverty; and drowsiness clotheth with rags.
- Hearken unto thy father that begat thee, and despise not thy mother when she is old.
- Buy the truth, and sell it not; wisdom, and instruction, and intelligence.
- The father of a righteous [man] shall greatly rejoice, and he that begetteth a wise [son] shall have joy of him:
- let thy father and thy mother have joy, and let her that bore thee rejoice.
- My son, give me thy heart, and let thine eyes observe my ways.
- For a whore is a deep ditch; and a strange woman is a narrow pit.
- She also lieth in wait as a robber, and increaseth the treacherous among men.
- Who hath woe? Who hath sorrow? Who contentions? Who complaining? Who wounds without cause? Who redness of eyes?
- -- They that tarry long at the wine; they that go to try mixed wine.
- Look not upon the wine when it is red, when it sparkleth in the cup, and goeth down smoothly:
- at the last it biteth like a serpent, and stingeth like an adder.
- Thine eyes shall behold strange women, and thy heart shall speak froward things;
- and thou shalt be as he that lieth down in the midst of the sea, and as he that lieth down upon the top of a mast:
- -- ''They have smitten me, [and] I am not sore; they have beaten me, [and] I knew it not. When shall I awake? I will seek it yet again.''
- Be not thou envious of evil men, neither desire to be with them;
- for their heart studieth destruction, and their lips talk of mischief.
- Through wisdom is a house built, and by understanding it is established;
- and by knowledge are the chambers filled with all precious and pleasant substance.
- A wise man is strong, and a man of knowledge increaseth strength.
- For with good advice shalt thou make thy war; and in the multitude of counsellors there is safety.
- Wisdom is too high for a fool: he will not open his mouth in the gate.
- He that deviseth to do evil shall be called a master of intrigues.
- The purpose of folly is sin, and the scorner is an abomination to men.
- [If] thou losest courage in the day of trouble, thy strength is small.
- Deliver them that are taken forth unto death, and withdraw not from them that stagger to slaughter.
- If thou sayest, Behold, we knew it not, will not he that weigheth the hearts consider it? And he that preserveth thy soul, he knoweth it; and he rendereth to man according to his work.
- Eat honey, my son, for it is good; and a honeycomb is sweet to thy taste:
- so consider wisdom for thy soul; if thou hast found it, there shall be a result, and thine expectation shall not be cut off.
- Lay not wait, O wicked [man], against the dwelling of the righteous; lay not waste his resting-place.
- For the righteous falleth seven times, and riseth up again; but the wicked stumble into disaster.
- Rejoice not when thine enemy falleth, and let not thy heart be glad when he stumbleth;
- lest Jehovah see it, and it be evil in his sight, and he turn away his anger from him.
- Fret not thyself because of evil-doers, [and] be not envious of the wicked:
- for there shall be no future to the evil [man]; the lamp of the wicked shall be put out.
- My son, fear Jehovah and the king: meddle not with them that are given to change.
- For their calamity shall rise suddenly; and who knoweth the ruin of them both?
- These things also come from the wise. It is not good to have respect of persons in judgment.
- He that saith unto the wicked, Thou art righteous, peoples shall curse him, nations shall abhor him;
- but to them that rebuke [him] shall be delight, and a good blessing cometh upon them.
- He kisseth the lips who giveth a right answer.
- Prepare thy work without, and put thy field in order, and afterwards build thy house.
- Be not a witness against thy neighbour without cause; and wouldest thou deceive with thy lips?
- Say not, I will do so to him as he hath done to me, I will render to the man according to his work.
- I went by the field of a sluggard, and by the vineyard of a man void of understanding;
- and lo, it was all grown over with thistles, and nettles had covered the face thereof, and its stone wall was broken down.
- Then I looked, I took it to heart; I saw, I received instruction:
- -- A little sleep, a little slumber, a little folding of the hands to rest!
- So shall thy poverty come [as] a roving plunderer, and thy penury as an armed man.
You don't have permission to access /sampleinc.inc
on this server.