|52 Week Bible Reading Plan|
|ChristianMags.us tracks the lowest price on dozens of Christian magazines!|
52 Week Bible Reading Plan
- Music: [ On | Off]
- The words of king Lemuel, the prophecy that his mother taught him:
- What, my son? and what, O son of my womb? and what, O son of my vows?
- Give not thy strength unto women, nor thy ways to them that destroy kings.
- It is not for kings, Lemuel, it is not for kings to drink wine, nor for rulers [to say], Where is the strong drink?
- -- lest they drink and forget the law, and pervert the judgment of any of the children of affliction.
- Give strong drink unto him that is ready to perish, and wine unto the bitter of soul:
- let him drink, and forget his poverty, and remember his misery no more.
- Open thy mouth for the dumb, for the cause of all those that are left desolate.
- Open thy mouth, judge righteously, and minister justice to the afflicted and needy.
- Who can find a woman of worth? for her price is far above rubies.
- The heart of her husband confideth in her, and he shall have no lack of spoil.
- She doeth him good, and not evil, all the days of her life.
- She seeketh wool and flax, and worketh willingly with her hands.
- She is like the merchants' ships: she bringeth her food from afar;
- And she riseth while it is yet night, and giveth meat to her household, and the day's work to her maidens.
- She considereth a field, and acquireth it; of the fruit of her hands she planteth a vineyard.
- She girdeth her loins with strength, and maketh strong her arms.
- She perceiveth that her earning is good; her lamp goeth not out by night.
- She putteth her hands to the distaff, and her hands hold the spindle.
- She stretcheth out her hand to the afflicted, and she reacheth forth her hands to the needy.
- She is not afraid of the snow for her household; for all her household are clothed with scarlet.
- She maketh herself coverlets; her clothing is byssus and purple.
- Her husband is known in the gates, when he sitteth among the elders of the land.
- She maketh body linen and selleth it, and delivereth girdles unto the merchant.
- Strength and dignity are her clothing, and she laugheth [at] the coming day.
- She openeth her mouth with wisdom; and upon her tongue is the law of kindness.
- She surveyeth the ways of her household, and eateth not the bread of idleness.
- Her children rise up and call her blessed; her husband [also], and he praiseth her:
- Many daughters have done worthily, but thou excellest them all.
- Gracefulness is deceitful and beauty is vain; a woman [that] feareth Jehovah, she shall be praised.
- Give her of the fruit of her hands, and let her own works praise her in the gates.
You don't have permission to access /sampleinc.inc
on this server.