52 Week Bible Reading Plan
- Music: [ On | Off]
- My breath is corrupt, my days are extinct, the graves are mine.
- Are there not mockers around me? and doth [not] mine eye abide in their provocation?
- Lay down now [a pledge], be thou surety for me with thyself: who is he that striketh hands with me?
- For thou hast hidden their heart from understanding; therefore thou wilt not exalt [them].
- He that betrayeth friends for a prey -- even the eyes of his children shall fail.
- And he hath made me a proverb of the peoples; and I am become one to be spit on in the face.
- And mine eye is dim by reason of grief, and all my members are as a shadow.
- Upright men [shall be] astonished at this, and the innocent shall be stirred up against the ungodly;
- But the righteous shall hold on his way, and he that hath clean hands shall increase in strength.
- But as for you all, pray come on again; and I shall not find one wise man among you.
- My days are past, my purposes are broken off, the cherished thoughts of my heart.
- They change the night into day; the light [they imagine] near in presence of the darkness.
- If I wait, Sheol is my house; I spread my bed in the darkness:
- I cry to the grave, Thou art my father! to the worm, My mother, and my sister!
- And where is then my hope? yea, my hope, who shall see it?
- It shall go down to the bars of Sheol, when [our] rest shall be together in the dust.
- And Bildad the Shuhite answered and said,
- How long will ye hunt for words? Be intelligent, and then we will speak.
- Wherefore are we counted as beasts, and reputed stupid in your sight?
- Thou that tearest thyself in thine anger, shall the earth be forsaken for thee? and shall the rock be removed out of its place?
- Yea, the light of the wicked shall be put out, and the flame of his fire shall not shine.
- The light shall become dark in his tent, and his lamp over him shall be put out.
- The steps of his strength shall be straitened, and his own counsel shall cast him down.
- For he is sent into the net by his own feet, and he walketh on the meshes;
- The gin taketh [him] by the heel, the snare layeth hold on him;
- A cord is hidden for him in the ground, and his trap in the way.
- Terrors make him afraid on every side, and chase him at his footsteps.
- His strength is hunger-bitten, and calamity is ready at his side.
- The firstborn of death devoureth the members of his body; it will devour his members.
- His confidence shall be rooted out of his tent, and it shall lead him away to the king of terrors:
- They who are none of his shall dwell in his tent; brimstone shall be showered upon his habitation:
- His roots shall be dried up beneath, and above shall his branch be cut off;
- His remembrance shall perish from the earth, and he shall have no name on the pasture-grounds.
- He is driven from light into darkness, and chased out of the world.
- He hath neither son nor grandson among his people, nor any remaining in the places of his sojourn.
- They that come after shall be astonished at his day, as they that went before [them] were affrighted.
- Surely, such are the dwellings of the unrighteous man, and such the place of him that knoweth not łGod.
DISCLOSURE: We may earn a commission when you use one of our coupons/links to make a purchase.