52 Week Bible Reading Plan
- Music: [ On | Off]
- And Job answered and said,
- Even to-day is my complaint bitter: my stroke is heavier than my groaning.
- Oh that I knew where I might find him, that I might come to his seat!
- I would order the cause before him, and fill my mouth with arguments;
- I would know the words he would answer me, and understand what he would say unto me.
- Would he plead against me with [his] great power? Nay; but he would give heed unto me.
- There would an upright man reason with him; and I should be delivered for ever from my judge.
- Lo, I go forward, but he is not there; and backward, but I do not perceive him;
- On the left hand, where he doth work, but I behold [him] not; he hideth himself on the right hand, and I see [him] not.
- But he knoweth the way that I take; he trieth me, I shall come forth as gold.
- My foot hath held to his steps; his way have I kept, and not turned aside.
- Neither have I gone back from the commandment of his lips; I have laid up the words of his mouth more than the purpose of my own heart.
- But he is in one [mind], and who can turn him? And what his soul desireth, that will he do.
- For he will perform [what] is appointed for me; and many such things are with him.
- Therefore am I troubled at his presence; I consider, and I am afraid of him.
- For łGod hath made my heart soft, and the Almighty troubleth me;
- Because I was not cut off before the darkness, neither hath he hidden the gloom from me.
500 Internal Server Error
- Why are not times treasured up with the Almighty? why do not they that know him see his days?
- They remove the landmarks; they violently take away the flocks and pasture them;
- They drive away the ass of the fatherless, they take the widow's ox for a pledge;
- They turn the needy out of the way: the afflicted of the land all hide themselves.
- Lo, [as] wild asses in the desert, they go forth to their work, seeking early for the prey: the wilderness [yieldeth] them food for [their] children.
- They reap in the field the fodder thereof, and they gather the vintage of the wicked;
- They pass the night naked without clothing, and have no covering in the cold;
- They are wet with the showers of the mountains, and for want of a shelter embrace the rock ...
- They pluck the fatherless from the breast, and take a pledge of the poor:
- These go naked without clothing, and, hungry, they bear the sheaf;
- They press out oil within their walls, they tread their winepresses, and suffer thirst.
- Men groan from out of the city, and the soul of the wounded crieth out; and +God imputeth not the impiety.
- There are those that rebel against the light; they know not the ways thereof, nor abide in the paths thereof.
- The murderer riseth with the light, killeth the afflicted and needy, and in the night is as a thief.
- And the eye of the adulterer waiteth for the twilight, saying, No eye shall see me; and he putteth a covering on [his] face.
- In the dark they dig through houses; by day they shut themselves in; they know not the light:
- For the morning is to them all [as] the shadow of death; for they are familiar with the terrors of the shadow of death.
- He is swift on the face of the waters; their portion is cursed on the earth: he turneth not unto the way of the vineyards.
- Drought and heat consume snow waters; so doth Sheol those that have sinned.
- The womb forgetteth him; the worm feedeth sweetly on him: he shall be no more remembered; and unrighteousness is broken as a tree, --
- He that despoileth the barren that beareth not, and doeth not good to the widow:
- He draweth also the mighty with his power; he riseth up, and no [man] is sure of life.
- [God] setteth him in safety, and he resteth thereon; but his eyes are upon their ways.
- They are exalted for a little, and are no more; they are laid low; like all [other] are they gathered, and are cut off as the tops of the ears of corn.
- If it be not so now, who will make me a liar, and make my speech nothing worth?
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or
misconfiguration and was unable to complete
Please contact the server administrator at
email@example.com to inform them of the time this error occurred,
and the actions you performed just before this error.
More information about this error may be available
in the server error log.
DISCLOSURE: We may earn a commission when you use one of our coupons/links to make a purchase.