|52 Week Bible Reading Plan|
|ChristianMags.us tracks the lowest price on dozens of Christian magazines!|
52 Week Bible Reading Plan
- Music: [ On | Off ]
- And Bildad the Shuhite answered and said,
- Dominion and fear are with him; he maketh peace in his high places.
- Is there any number of his troops? and upon whom doth not his light arise?
- And how should man be just with łGod? Or how should he be clean that is born of a woman?
- Lo, even the moon is not bright; and the stars are not pure in his sight:
- How much less man, a worm, and the son of man, a worm!
- And Job answered and said,
- How hast thou helped the powerless; how saved the arm that is without strength!
- How hast thou counselled him that hath no wisdom, and abundantly declared the thing as it is!
- For whom hast thou uttered words? and whose spirit came from thee?
- The shades tremble beneath the waters and the inhabitants thereof;
- Sheol is naked before him, and destruction hath no covering.
- He stretcheth out the north over empty space, he hangeth the earth upon nothing;
- He bindeth up the waters in his thick clouds, and the cloud is not rent under them.
- He covereth the face of his throne, he spreadeth his cloud upon it.
- He hath traced a fixed circle over the waters, unto the confines of light and darkness.
- The pillars of the heavens tremble and are astonished at his rebuke.
- He stirreth up the sea by his power, and by his understanding he smiteth through Rahab.
- By his Spirit the heavens are adorned; his hand hath formed the fleeing serpent.
- Lo, these are the borders of his ways; but what a whisper of a word do we hear of him! And the thunder of his power, who can understand?
DISCLOSURE: We may earn a commission when you use one of our coupons/links to make a purchase.