52 Week Bible Reading Plan
- Music: [ On | Off ]
- As the hart panteth after the water brooks, so panteth my soul after thee, O God.
- My soul thirsteth for God, for the living God: when shall I come and appear before God?
- My tears have been my meat day and night, while they continually say unto me, Where is thy God?
- When I remember these things, I pour out my soul in me: for I had gone with the multitude, I went with them to the house of God, with the voice of joy and praise, with a multitude that kept holyday.
- Why art thou cast down, O my soul? and why art thou disquieted in me? hope thou in God: for I shall yet praise him for the help of his countenance.
- O my God, my soul is cast down within me: therefore will I remember thee from the land of Jordan, and of the Hermonites, from the hill Mizar.
- Deep calleth unto deep at the noise of thy waterspouts: all thy waves and thy billows are gone over me.
- Yet the LORD will command his lovingkindness in the day time, and in the night his song shall be with me, and my prayer unto the God of my life.
- I will say unto God my rock, Why hast thou forgotten me? why go I mourning because of the oppression of the enemy?
- As with a sword in my bones, mine enemies reproach me; while they say daily unto me, Where is thy God?
- Why art thou cast down, O my soul? and why art thou disquieted within me? hope thou in God: for I shall yet praise him, who is the health of my countenance, and my God.
- Judge me, O God, and plead my cause against an ungodly nation: O deliver me from the deceitful and unjust man.
- For thou art the God of my strength: why dost thou cast me off? why go I mourning because of the oppression of the enemy?
- O send out thy light and thy truth: let them lead me; let them bring me unto thy holy hill, and to thy tabernacles.
- Then will I go unto the altar of God, unto God my exceeding joy: yea, upon the harp will I praise thee, O God my God.
- Why art thou cast down, O my soul? and why art thou disquieted within me? hope in God: for I shall yet praise him, who is the health of my countenance, and my God.
500 Internal Server Error
- We have heard with our ears, O God, our fathers have told us, what work thou didst in their days, in the times of old.
- How thou didst drive out the heathen with thy hand, and plantedst them; how thou didst afflict the people, and cast them out.
- For they got not the land in possession by their own sword, neither did their own arm save them: but thy right hand, and thine arm, and the light of thy countenance, because thou hadst a favour unto them.
- Thou art my King, O God: command deliverances for Jacob.
- Through thee will we push down our enemies: through thy name will we tread them under that rise up against us.
- For I will not trust in my bow, neither shall my sword save me.
- But thou hast saved us from our enemies, and hast put them to shame that hated us.
- In God we boast all the day long, and praise thy name for ever. Selah.
- But thou hast cast off, and put us to shame; and goest not forth with our armies.
- Thou makest us to turn back from the enemy: and they which hate us spoil for themselves.
- Thou hast given us like sheep appointed for meat; and hast scattered us among the heathen.
- Thou sellest thy people for nought, and dost not increase thy wealth by their price.
- Thou makest us a reproach to our neighbours, a scorn and a derision to them that are round about us.
- Thou makest us a byword among the heathen, a shaking of the head among the people.
- My confusion is continually before me, and the shame of my face hath covered me,
- For the voice of him that reproacheth and blasphemeth; by reason of the enemy and avenger.
- All this is come upon us; yet have we not forgotten thee, neither have we dealt falsely in thy covenant.
- Our heart is not turned back, neither have our steps declined from thy way;
- Though thou hast sore broken us in the place of dragons, and covered us with the shadow of death.
- If we have forgotten the name of our God, or stretched out our hands to a strange god;
- Shall not God search this out? for he knoweth the secrets of the heart.
- Yea, for thy sake are we killed all the day long; we are counted as sheep for the slaughter.
- Awake, why sleepest thou, O Lord? arise, cast us not off for ever.
- Wherefore hidest thou thy face, and forgettest our affliction and our oppression?
- For our soul is bowed down to the dust: our belly cleaveth unto the earth.
- Arise for our help, and redeem us for thy mercies' sake.
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or
misconfiguration and was unable to complete
Please contact the server administrator at
email@example.com to inform them of the time this error occurred,
and the actions you performed just before this error.
More information about this error may be available
in the server error log.
DISCLOSURE: We may earn a commission when you use one of our coupons/links to make a purchase.