52 Week Bible Reading Plan
- Music: [ On | Off]
- Great is the LORD, and greatly to be praised in the city of our God, in the mountain of his holiness.
- Beautiful for situation, the joy of the whole earth, is mount Zion, on the sides of the north, the city of the great King.
- God is known in her palaces for a refuge.
- For, lo, the kings were assembled, they passed by together.
- They saw it, and so they marvelled; they were troubled, and hasted away.
- Fear took hold upon them there, and pain, as of a woman in travail.
- Thou breakest the ships of Tarshish with an east wind.
- As we have heard, so have we seen in the city of the LORD of hosts, in the city of our God: God will establish it for ever. Selah.
- We have thought of thy lovingkindness, O God, in the midst of thy temple.
- According to thy name, O God, so is thy praise unto the ends of the earth: thy right hand is full of righteousness.
- Let mount Zion rejoice, let the daughters of Judah be glad, because of thy judgments.
- Walk about Zion, and go round about her: tell the towers thereof.
- Mark ye well her bulwarks, consider her palaces; that ye may tell it to the generation following.
- For this God is our God for ever and ever: he will be our guide even unto death.
- Hear this, all ye people; give ear, all ye inhabitants of the world:
- Both low and high, rich and poor, together.
- My mouth shall speak of wisdom; and the meditation of my heart shall be of understanding.
- I will incline mine ear to a parable: I will open my dark saying upon the harp.
- Wherefore should I fear in the days of evil, when the iniquity of my heels shall compass me about?
- They that trust in their wealth, and boast themselves in the multitude of their riches;
- None of them can by any means redeem his brother, nor give to God a ransom for him:
- (For the redemption of their soul is precious, and it ceaseth for ever:)
- That he should still live for ever, and not see corruption.
- For he seeth that wise men die, likewise the fool and the brutish person perish, and leave their wealth to others.
- Their inward thought is, that their houses shall continue for ever, and their dwelling places to all generations; they call their lands after their own names.
- Nevertheless man being in honour abideth not: he is like the beasts that perish.
- This their way is their folly: yet their posterity approve their sayings. Selah.
- Like sheep they are laid in the grave; death shall feed on them; and the upright shall have dominion over them in the morning; and their beauty shall consume in the grave from their dwelling.
- But God will redeem my soul from the power of the grave: for he shall receive me. Selah.
- Be not thou afraid when one is made rich, when the glory of his house is increased;
- For when he dieth he shall carry nothing away: his glory shall not descend after him.
- Though while he lived he blessed his soul: and men will praise thee, when thou doest well to thyself.
- He shall go to the generation of his fathers; they shall never see light.
- Man that is in honour, and understandeth not, is like the beasts that perish.
- The mighty God, even the LORD, hath spoken, and called the earth from the rising of the sun unto the going down thereof.
- Out of Zion, the perfection of beauty, God hath shined.
- Our God shall come, and shall not keep silence: a fire shall devour before him, and it shall be very tempestuous round about him.
- He shall call to the heavens from above, and to the earth, that he may judge his people.
- Gather my saints together unto me; those that have made a covenant with me by sacrifice.
- And the heavens shall declare his righteousness: for God is judge himself. Selah.
- Hear, O my people, and I will speak; O Israel, and I will testify against thee: I am God, even thy God.
- I will not reprove thee for thy sacrifices or thy burnt offerings, to have been continually before me.
- I will take no bullock out of thy house, nor he goats out of thy folds.
- For every beast of the forest is mine, and the cattle upon a thousand hills.
- I know all the fowls of the mountains: and the wild beasts of the field are mine.
- If I were hungry, I would not tell thee: for the world is mine, and the fulness thereof.
- Will I eat the flesh of bulls, or drink the blood of goats?
- Offer unto God thanksgiving; and pay thy vows unto the most High:
- And call upon me in the day of trouble: I will deliver thee, and thou shalt glorify me.
- But unto the wicked God saith, What hast thou to do to declare my statutes, or that thou shouldest take my covenant in thy mouth?
- Seeing thou hatest instruction, and casteth my words behind thee.
- When thou sawest a thief, then thou consentedst with him, and hast been partaker with adulterers.
- Thou givest thy mouth to evil, and thy tongue frameth deceit.
- Thou sittest and speakest against thy brother; thou slanderest thine own mother's son.
- These things hast thou done, and I kept silence; thou thoughtest that I was altogether such an one as thyself: but I will reprove thee, and set them in order before thine eyes.
- Now consider this, ye that forget God, lest I tear you in pieces, and there be none to deliver.
- Whoso offereth praise glorifieth me: and to him that ordereth his conversation aright will I shew the salvation of God.
You don't have permission to access /sampleinc.inc
on this server.