52 Week Bible Reading Plan
- Music: [ On | Off]
2 Corinthians 4
- Therefore seeing we have this ministry, as we have received mercy, we faint not;
- But have renounced the hidden things of dishonesty, not walking in craftiness, nor handling the word of God deceitfully; but by manifestation of the truth commending ourselves to every man's conscience in the sight of God.
- But if our gospel be hid, it is hid to them that are lost:
- In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.
- For we preach not ourselves, but Christ Jesus the Lord; and ourselves your servants for Jesus' sake.
- For God, who commanded the light to shine out of darkness, hath shined in our hearts, to give the light of the knowledge of the glory of God in the face of Jesus Christ.
- But we have this treasure in earthen vessels, that the excellency of the power may be of God, and not of us.
- We are troubled on every side, yet not distressed; we are perplexed, but not in despair;
- Persecuted, but not forsaken; cast down, but not destroyed;
- Always bearing about in the body the dying of the Lord Jesus, that the life also of Jesus might be made manifest in our body.
- For we which live are alway delivered unto death for Jesus' sake, that the life also of Jesus might be made manifest in our mortal flesh.
- So then death worketh in us, but life in you.
- We having the same spirit of faith, according as it is written, I believed, and therefore have I spoken; we also believe, and therefore speak;
- Knowing that he which raised up the Lord Jesus shall raise up us also by Jesus, and shall present us with you.
- For all things are for your sakes, that the abundant grace might through the thanksgiving of many redound to the glory of God.
- For which cause we faint not; but though our outward man perish, yet the inward man is renewed day by day.
- For our light affliction, which is but for a moment, worketh for us a far more exceeding and eternal weight of glory;
- While we look not at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen: for the things which are seen are temporal; but the things which are not seen are eternal.
2 Corinthians 5
500 Internal Server Error
- For we know that if our earthly house of this tabernacle were dissolved, we have a building of God, an house not made with hands, eternal in the heavens.
- For in this we groan, earnestly desiring to be clothed upon with our house which is from heaven:
- If so be that being clothed we shall not be found naked.
- For we that are in this tabernacle do groan, being burdened: not for that we would be unclothed, but clothed upon, that mortality might be swallowed up of life.
- Now he that hath wrought us for the selfsame thing is God, who also hath given unto us the earnest of the Spirit.
- Therefore we are always confident, knowing that, whilst we are at home in the body, we are absent from the Lord:
- (For we walk by faith, not by sight:)
- We are confident, I say, and willing rather to be absent from the body, and to be present with the Lord.
- Wherefore we labour, that, whether present or absent, we may be accepted of him.
- For we must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ; that every one may receive the things done in his body, according to that he hath done, whether it be good or bad.
- Knowing therefore the terror of the Lord, we persuade men; but we are made manifest unto God; and I trust also are made manifest in your consciences.
- For we commend not ourselves again unto you, but give you occasion to glory on our behalf, that ye may have somewhat to answer them which glory in appearance, and not in heart.
- For whether we be beside ourselves, it is to God: or whether we be sober, it is for your cause.
- For the love of Christ constraineth us; because we thus judge, that if one died for all, then were all dead:
- And that he died for all, that they which live should not henceforth live unto themselves, but unto him which died for them, and rose again.
- Wherefore henceforth know we no man after the flesh: yea, though we have known Christ after the flesh, yet now henceforth know we him no more.
- Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.
- And all things are of God, who hath reconciled us to himself by Jesus Christ, and hath given to us the ministry of reconciliation;
- To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation.
- Now then we are ambassadors for Christ, as though God did beseech you by us: we pray you in Christ's stead, be ye reconciled to God.
- For he hath made him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him.
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or
misconfiguration and was unable to complete
Please contact the server administrator at
email@example.com to inform them of the time this error occurred,
and the actions you performed just before this error.
More information about this error may be available
in the server error log.
DISCLOSURE: We may earn a commission when you use one of our coupons/links to make a purchase.