52 Week Bible Reading Plan
- Music: [ On | Off]
- Knowest thou the time when the wild goats of the rock bring forth? or canst thou mark when the hinds do calve?
- Canst thou number the months that they fulfil? or knowest thou the time when they bring forth?
- They bow themselves, they bring forth their young ones, they cast out their sorrows.
- Their young ones are in good liking, they grow up with corn; they go forth, and return not unto them.
- Who hath sent out the wild ass free? or who hath loosed the bands of the wild ass?
- Whose house I have made the wilderness, and the barren land his dwellings.
- He scorneth the multitude of the city, neither regardeth he the crying of the driver.
- The range of the mountains is his pasture, and he searcheth after every green thing.
- Will the unicorn be willing to serve thee, or abide by thy crib?
- Canst thou bind the unicorn with his band in the furrow? or will he harrow the valleys after thee?
- Wilt thou trust him, because his strength is great? or wilt thou leave thy labour to him?
- Wilt thou believe him, that he will bring home thy seed, and gather it into thy barn?
- Gavest thou the goodly wings unto the peacocks? or wings and feathers unto the ostrich?
- Which leaveth her eggs in the earth, and warmeth them in dust,
- And forgetteth that the foot may crush them, or that the wild beast may break them.
- She is hardened against her young ones, as though they were not her's: her labour is in vain without fear;
- Because God hath deprived her of wisdom, neither hath he imparted to her understanding.
- What time she lifteth up herself on high, she scorneth the horse and his rider.
- Hast thou given the horse strength? hast thou clothed his neck with thunder?
- Canst thou make him afraid as a grasshopper? the glory of his nostrils is terrible.
- He paweth in the valley, and rejoiceth in his strength: he goeth on to meet the armed men.
- He mocketh at fear, and is not affrighted; neither turneth he back from the sword.
- The quiver rattleth against him, the glittering spear and the shield.
- He swalloweth the ground with fierceness and rage: neither believeth he that it is the sound of the trumpet.
- He saith among the trumpets, Ha, ha; and he smelleth the battle afar off, the thunder of the captains, and the shouting.
- Doth the hawk fly by thy wisdom, and stretch her wings toward the south?
- Doth the eagle mount up at thy command, and make her nest on high?
- She dwelleth and abideth on the rock, upon the crag of the rock, and the strong place.
- From thence she seeketh the prey, and her eyes behold afar off.
- Her young ones also suck up blood: and where the slain are, there is she.
500 Internal Server Error
- Moreover the LORD answered Job, and said,
- Shall he that contendeth with the Almighty instruct him? he that reproveth God, let him answer it.
- Then Job answered the LORD, and said,
- Behold, I am vile; what shall I answer thee? I will lay mine hand upon my mouth.
- Once have I spoken; but I will not answer: yea, twice; but I will proceed no further.
- Then answered the LORD unto Job out of the whirlwind, and said,
- Gird up thy loins now like a man: I will demand of thee, and declare thou unto me.
- Wilt thou also disannul my judgment? wilt thou condemn me, that thou mayest be righteous?
- Hast thou an arm like God? or canst thou thunder with a voice like him?
- Deck thyself now with majesty and excellency; and array thyself with glory and beauty.
- Cast abroad the rage of thy wrath: and behold every one that is proud, and abase him.
- Look on every one that is proud, and bring him low; and tread down the wicked in their place.
- Hide them in the dust together; and bind their faces in secret.
- Then will I also confess unto thee that thine own right hand can save thee.
- Behold now behemoth, which I made with thee; he eateth grass as an ox.
- Lo now, his strength is in his loins, and his force is in the navel of his belly.
- He moveth his tail like a cedar: the sinews of his stones are wrapped together.
- His bones are as strong pieces of brass; his bones are like bars of iron.
- He is the chief of the ways of God: he that made him can make his sword to approach unto him.
- Surely the mountains bring him forth food, where all the beasts of the field play.
- He lieth under the shady trees, in the covert of the reed, and fens.
- The shady trees cover him with their shadow; the willows of the brook compass him about.
- Behold, he drinketh up a river, and hasteth not: he trusteth that he can draw up Jordan into his mouth.
- He taketh it with his eyes: his nose pierceth through snares.
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or
misconfiguration and was unable to complete
Please contact the server administrator at
email@example.com to inform them of the time this error occurred,
and the actions you performed just before this error.
More information about this error may be available
in the server error log.
DISCLOSURE: We may earn a commission when you use one of our coupons/links to make a purchase.