52 Week Bible Reading Plan
- Music: [ On | Off]
- O God, thou hast cast us off, thou hast scattered us, thou hast been displeased; O turn thyself to us again.
- Thou hast made the earth to tremble; thou hast broken it: heal the breaches thereof; for it shaketh.
- Thou hast shewed thy people hard things: thou hast made us to drink the wine of astonishment.
- Thou hast given a banner to them that fear thee, that it may be displayed because of the truth. Selah.
- That thy beloved may be delivered; save with thy right hand, and hear me.
- God hath spoken in his holiness; I will rejoice, I will divide Shechem, and mete out the valley of Succoth.
- Gilead is mine, and Manasseh is mine; Ephraim also is the strength of mine head; Judah is my lawgiver;
- Moab is my washpot; over Edom will I cast out my shoe: Philistia, triumph thou because of me.
- Who will bring me into the strong city? who will lead me into Edom?
- Wilt not thou, O God, which hadst cast us off? and thou, O God, which didst not go out with our armies?
- Give us help from trouble: for vain is the help of man.
- Through God we shall do valiantly: for he it is that shall tread down our enemies.
- Hear my cry, O God; attend unto my prayer.
- From the end of the earth will I cry unto thee, when my heart is overwhelmed: lead me to the rock that is higher than I.
- For thou hast been a shelter for me, and a strong tower from the enemy.
- I will abide in thy tabernacle for ever: I will trust in the covert of thy wings. Selah.
- For thou, O God, hast heard my vows: thou hast given me the heritage of those that fear thy name.
- Thou wilt prolong the king's life: and his years as many generations.
- He shall abide before God for ever: O prepare mercy and truth, which may preserve him.
- So will I sing praise unto thy name for ever, that I may daily perform my vows.
500 Internal Server Error
- Truly my soul waiteth upon God: from him cometh my salvation.
- He only is my rock and my salvation; he is my defence; I shall not be greatly moved.
- How long will ye imagine mischief against a man? ye shall be slain all of you: as a bowing wall shall ye be, and as a tottering fence.
- They only consult to cast him down from his excellency: they delight in lies: they bless with their mouth, but they curse inwardly. Selah.
- My soul, wait thou only upon God; for my expectation is from him.
- He only is my rock and my salvation: he is my defence; I shall not be moved.
- In God is my salvation and my glory: the rock of my strength, and my refuge, is in God.
- Trust in him at all times; ye people, pour out your heart before him: God is a refuge for us. Selah.
- Surely men of low degree are vanity, and men of high degree are a lie: to be laid in the balance, they are altogether lighter than vanity.
- Trust not in oppression, and become not vain in robbery: if riches increase, set not your heart upon them.
- God hath spoken once; twice have I heard this; that power belongeth unto God.
- Also unto thee, O Lord, belongeth mercy: for thou renderest to every man according to his work.
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or
misconfiguration and was unable to complete
Please contact the server administrator at
firstname.lastname@example.org to inform them of the time this error occurred,
and the actions you performed just before this error.
More information about this error may be available
in the server error log.
DISCLOSURE: We may earn a commission when you use one of our coupons/links to make a purchase.