52 Week Bible Reading Plan
- Music: [ On | Off]
- O God, thou art my God; early will I seek thee: my soul thirsteth for thee, my flesh longeth for thee in a dry and thirsty land, where no water is;
- To see thy power and thy glory, so as I have seen thee in the sanctuary.
- Because thy lovingkindness is better than life, my lips shall praise thee.
- Thus will I bless thee while I live: I will lift up my hands in thy name.
- My soul shall be satisfied as with marrow and fatness; and my mouth shall praise thee with joyful lips:
- When I remember thee upon my bed, and meditate on thee in the night watches.
- Because thou hast been my help, therefore in the shadow of thy wings will I rejoice.
- My soul followeth hard after thee: thy right hand upholdeth me.
- But those that seek my soul, to destroy it, shall go into the lower parts of the earth.
- They shall fall by the sword: they shall be a portion for foxes.
- But the king shall rejoice in God; every one that sweareth by him shall glory: but the mouth of them that speak lies shall be stopped.
- Hear my voice, O God, in my prayer: preserve my life from fear of the enemy.
- Hide me from the secret counsel of the wicked; from the insurrection of the workers of iniquity:
- Who whet their tongue like a sword, and bend their bows to shoot their arrows, even bitter words:
- That they may shoot in secret at the perfect: suddenly do they shoot at him, and fear not.
- They encourage themselves in an evil matter: they commune of laying snares privily; they say, Who shall see them?
- They search out iniquities; they accomplish a diligent search: both the inward thought of every one of them, and the heart, is deep.
- But God shall shoot at them with an arrow; suddenly shall they be wounded.
- So they shall make their own tongue to fall upon themselves: all that see them shall flee away.
- And all men shall fear, and shall declare the work of God; for they shall wisely consider of his doing.
- The righteous shall be glad in the LORD, and shall trust in him; and all the upright in heart shall glory.
500 Internal Server Error
- Praise waiteth for thee, O God, in Sion: and unto thee shall the vow be performed.
- O thou that hearest prayer, unto thee shall all flesh come.
- Iniquities prevail against me: as for our transgressions, thou shalt purge them away.
- Blessed is the man whom thou choosest, and causest to approach unto thee, that he may dwell in thy courts: we shall be satisfied with the goodness of thy house, even of thy holy temple.
- By terrible things in righteousness wilt thou answer us, O God of our salvation; who art the confidence of all the ends of the earth, and of them that are afar off upon the sea:
- Which by his strength setteth fast the mountains; being girded with power:
- Which stilleth the noise of the seas, the noise of their waves, and the tumult of the people.
- They also that dwell in the uttermost parts are afraid at thy tokens: thou makest the outgoings of the morning and evening to rejoice.
- Thou visitest the earth, and waterest it: thou greatly enrichest it with the river of God, which is full of water: thou preparest them corn, when thou hast so provided for it.
- Thou waterest the ridges thereof abundantly: thou settlest the furrows thereof: thou makest it soft with showers: thou blessest the springing thereof.
- Thou crownest the year with thy goodness; and thy paths drop fatness.
- They drop upon the pastures of the wilderness: and the little hills rejoice on every side.
- The pastures are clothed with flocks; the valleys also are covered over with corn; they shout for joy, they also sing.
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or
misconfiguration and was unable to complete
Please contact the server administrator at
email@example.com to inform them of the time this error occurred,
and the actions you performed just before this error.
More information about this error may be available
in the server error log.
DISCLOSURE: We may earn a commission when you use one of our coupons/links to make a purchase.