52 Week Bible Reading Plan
- Music: [ On | Off]
- Give the king thy judgments, O God, and thy righteousness unto the king's son.
- He shall judge thy people with righteousness, and thy poor with judgment.
- The mountains shall bring peace to the people, and the little hills, by righteousness.
- He shall judge the poor of the people, he shall save the children of the needy, and shall break in pieces the oppressor.
- They shall fear thee as long as the sun and moon endure, throughout all generations.
- He shall come down like rain upon the mown grass: as showers that water the earth.
- In his days shall the righteous flourish; and abundance of peace so long as the moon endureth.
- He shall have dominion also from sea to sea, and from the river unto the ends of the earth.
- They that dwell in the wilderness shall bow before him; and his enemies shall lick the dust.
- The kings of Tarshish and of the isles shall bring presents: the kings of Sheba and Seba shall offer gifts.
- Yea, all kings shall fall down before him: all nations shall serve him.
- For he shall deliver the needy when he crieth; the poor also, and him that hath no helper.
- He shall spare the poor and needy, and shall save the souls of the needy.
- He shall redeem their soul from deceit and violence: and precious shall their blood be in his sight.
- And he shall live, and to him shall be given of the gold of Sheba: prayer also shall be made for him continually; and daily shall he be praised.
- There shall be an handful of corn in the earth upon the top of the mountains; the fruit thereof shall shake like Lebanon: and they of the city shall flourish like grass of the earth.
- His name shall endure for ever: his name shall be continued as long as the sun: and men shall be blessed in him: all nations shall call him blessed.
- Blessed be the LORD God, the God of Israel, who only doeth wondrous things.
- And blessed be his glorious name for ever: and let the whole earth be filled with his glory; Amen, and Amen.
- The prayers of David the son of Jesse are ended.
- Truly God is good to Israel, even to such as are of a clean heart.
- But as for me, my feet were almost gone; my steps had well nigh slipped.
- For I was envious at the foolish, when I saw the prosperity of the wicked.
- For there are no bands in their death: but their strength is firm.
- They are not in trouble as other men; neither are they plagued like other men.
- Therefore pride compasseth them about as a chain; violence covereth them as a garment.
- Their eyes stand out with fatness: they have more than heart could wish.
- They are corrupt, and speak wickedly concerning oppression: they speak loftily.
- They set their mouth against the heavens, and their tongue walketh through the earth.
- Therefore his people return hither: and waters of a full cup are wrung out to them.
- And they say, How doth God know? and is there knowledge in the most High?
- Behold, these are the ungodly, who prosper in the world; they increase in riches.
- Verily I have cleansed my heart in vain, and washed my hands in innocency.
- For all the day long have I been plagued, and chastened every morning.
- If I say, I will speak thus; behold, I should offend against the generation of thy children.
- When I thought to know this, it was too painful for me;
- Until I went into the sanctuary of God; then understood I their end.
- Surely thou didst set them in slippery places: thou castedst them down into destruction.
- How are they brought into desolation, as in a moment! they are utterly consumed with terrors.
- As a dream when one awaketh; so, O Lord, when thou awakest, thou shalt despise their image.
- Thus my heart was grieved, and I was pricked in my reins.
- So foolish was I, and ignorant: I was as a beast before thee.
- Nevertheless I am continually with thee: thou hast holden me by my right hand.
- Thou shalt guide me with thy counsel, and afterward receive me to glory.
- Whom have I in heaven but thee? and there is none upon earth that I desire beside thee.
- My flesh and my heart faileth: but God is the strength of my heart, and my portion for ever.
- For, lo, they that are far from thee shall perish: thou hast destroyed all them that go a whoring from thee.
- But it is good for me to draw near to God: I have put my trust in the Lord GOD, that I may declare all thy works.
- O God, why hast thou cast us off for ever? why doth thine anger smoke against the sheep of thy pasture?
- Remember thy congregation, which thou hast purchased of old; the rod of thine inheritance, which thou hast redeemed; this mount Zion, wherein thou hast dwelt.
- Lift up thy feet unto the perpetual desolations; even all that the enemy hath done wickedly in the sanctuary.
- Thine enemies roar in the midst of thy congregations; they set up their ensigns for signs.
- A man was famous according as he had lifted up axes upon the thick trees.
- But now they break down the carved work thereof at once with axes and hammers.
- They have cast fire into thy sanctuary, they have defiled by casting down the dwelling place of thy name to the ground.
- They said in their hearts, Let us destroy them together: they have burned up all the synagogues of God in the land.
- We see not our signs: there is no more any prophet: neither is there among us any that knoweth how long.
- O God, how long shall the adversary reproach? shall the enemy blaspheme thy name for ever?
- Why withdrawest thou thy hand, even thy right hand? pluck it out of thy bosom.
- For God is my King of old, working salvation in the midst of the earth.
- Thou didst divide the sea by thy strength: thou brakest the heads of the dragons in the waters.
- Thou brakest the heads of leviathan in pieces, and gavest him to be meat to the people inhabiting the wilderness.
- Thou didst cleave the fountain and the flood: thou driedst up mighty rivers.
- The day is thine, the night also is thine: thou hast prepared the light and the sun.
- Thou hast set all the borders of the earth: thou hast made summer and winter.
- Remember this, that the enemy hath reproached, O LORD, and that the foolish people have blasphemed thy name.
- O deliver not the soul of thy turtledove unto the multitude of the wicked: forget not the congregation of thy poor for ever.
- Have respect unto the covenant: for the dark places of the earth are full of the habitations of cruelty.
- O let not the oppressed return ashamed: let the poor and needy praise thy name.
- Arise, O God, plead thine own cause: remember how the foolish man reproacheth thee daily.
- Forget not the voice of thine enemies: the tumult of those that rise up against thee increaseth continually.
You don't have permission to access /sampleinc.inc
on this server.
DISCLOSURE: We may earn a commission when you use one of our coupons/links to make a purchase.