52 Week Bible Reading Plan
- Music: [ On | Off]
- Sing aloud unto God our strength: make a joyful noise unto the God of Jacob.
- Take a psalm, and bring hither the timbrel, the pleasant harp with the psaltery.
- Blow up the trumpet in the new moon, in the time appointed, on our solemn feast day.
- For this was a statute for Israel, and a law of the God of Jacob.
- This he ordained in Joseph for a testimony, when he went out through the land of Egypt: where I heard a language that I understood not.
- I removed his shoulder from the burden: his hands were delivered from the pots.
- Thou calledst in trouble, and I delivered thee; I answered thee in the secret place of thunder: I proved thee at the waters of Meribah. Selah.
- Hear, O my people, and I will testify unto thee: O Israel, if thou wilt hearken unto me;
- There shall no strange god be in thee; neither shalt thou worship any strange god.
- I am the LORD thy God, which brought thee out of the land of Egypt: open thy mouth wide, and I will fill it.
- But my people would not hearken to my voice; and Israel would none of me.
- So I gave them up unto their own hearts' lust: and they walked in their own counsels.
- Oh that my people had hearkened unto me, and Israel had walked in my ways!
- I should soon have subdued their enemies, and turned my hand against their adversaries.
- The haters of the LORD should have submitted themselves unto him: but their time should have endured for ever.
- He should have fed them also with the finest of the wheat: and with honey out of the rock should I have satisfied thee.
- God standeth in the congregation of the mighty; he judgeth among the gods.
- How long will ye judge unjustly, and accept the persons of the wicked? Selah.
- Defend the poor and fatherless: do justice to the afflicted and needy.
- Deliver the poor and needy: rid them out of the hand of the wicked.
- They know not, neither will they understand; they walk on in darkness: all the foundations of the earth are out of course.
- I have said, Ye are gods; and all of you are children of the most High.
- But ye shall die like men, and fall like one of the princes.
- Arise, O God, judge the earth: for thou shalt inherit all nations.
- Keep not thou silence, O God: hold not thy peace, and be not still, O God.
- For, lo, thine enemies make a tumult: and they that hate thee have lifted up the head.
- They have taken crafty counsel against thy people, and consulted against thy hidden ones.
- They have said, Come, and let us cut them off from being a nation; that the name of Israel may be no more in remembrance.
- For they have consulted together with one consent: they are confederate against thee:
- The tabernacles of Edom, and the Ishmaelites; of Moab, and the Hagarenes;
- Gebal, and Ammon, and Amalek; the Philistines with the inhabitants of Tyre;
- Assur also is joined with them: they have holpen the children of Lot. Selah.
- Do unto them as unto the Midianites; as to Sisera, as to Jabin, at the brook of Kison:
- Which perished at Endor: they became as dung for the earth.
- Make their nobles like Oreb, and like Zeeb: yea, all their princes as Zebah, and as Zalmunna:
- Who said, Let us take to ourselves the houses of God in possession.
- O my God, make them like a wheel; as the stubble before the wind.
- As the fire burneth a wood, and as the flame setteth the mountains on fire;
- So persecute them with thy tempest, and make them afraid with thy storm.
- Fill their faces with shame; that they may seek thy name, O LORD.
- Let them be confounded and troubled for ever; yea, let them be put to shame, and perish:
- That men may know that thou, whose name alone is JEHOVAH, art the most high over all the earth.
DISCLOSURE: We may earn a commission when you use one of our coupons/links to make a purchase.