52 Week Bible Reading Plan
- Music: [ On | Off]
- How amiable are thy tabernacles, O LORD of hosts!
- My soul longeth, yea, even fainteth for the courts of the LORD: my heart and my flesh crieth out for the living God.
- Yea, the sparrow hath found an house, and the swallow a nest for herself, where she may lay her young, even thine altars, O LORD of hosts, my King, and my God.
- Blessed are they that dwell in thy house: they will be still praising thee. Selah.
- Blessed is the man whose strength is in thee; in whose heart are the ways of them.
- Who passing through the valley of Baca make it a well; the rain also filleth the pools.
- They go from strength to strength, every one of them in Zion appeareth before God.
- O LORD God of hosts, hear my prayer: give ear, O God of Jacob. Selah.
- Behold, O God our shield, and look upon the face of thine anointed.
- For a day in thy courts is better than a thousand. I had rather be a doorkeeper in the house of my God, than to dwell in the tents of wickedness.
- For the LORD God is a sun and shield: the LORD will give grace and glory: no good thing will he withhold from them that walk uprightly.
- O LORD of hosts, blessed is the man that trusteth in thee.
- Lord, thou hast been favourable unto thy land: thou hast brought back the captivity of Jacob.
- Thou hast forgiven the iniquity of thy people, thou hast covered all their sin. Selah.
- Thou hast taken away all thy wrath: thou hast turned thyself from the fierceness of thine anger.
- Turn us, O God of our salvation, and cause thine anger toward us to cease.
- Wilt thou be angry with us for ever? wilt thou draw out thine anger to all generations?
- Wilt thou not revive us again: that thy people may rejoice in thee?
- Shew us thy mercy, O LORD, and grant us thy salvation.
- I will hear what God the LORD will speak: for he will speak peace unto his people, and to his saints: but let them not turn again to folly.
- Surely his salvation is nigh them that fear him; that glory may dwell in our land.
- Mercy and truth are met together; righteousness and peace have kissed each other.
- Truth shall spring out of the earth; and righteousness shall look down from heaven.
- Yea, the LORD shall give that which is good; and our land shall yield her increase.
- Righteousness shall go before him; and shall set us in the way of his steps.
- Bow down thine ear, O LORD, hear me: for I am poor and needy.
- Preserve my soul; for I am holy: O thou my God, save thy servant that trusteth in thee.
- Be merciful unto me, O Lord: for I cry unto thee daily.
- Rejoice the soul of thy servant: for unto thee, O Lord, do I lift up my soul.
- For thou, Lord, art good, and ready to forgive; and plenteous in mercy unto all them that call upon thee.
- Give ear, O LORD, unto my prayer; and attend to the voice of my supplications.
- In the day of my trouble I will call upon thee: for thou wilt answer me.
- Among the gods there is none like unto thee, O Lord; neither are there any works like unto thy works.
- All nations whom thou hast made shall come and worship before thee, O Lord; and shall glorify thy name.
- For thou art great, and doest wondrous things: thou art God alone.
- Teach me thy way, O LORD; I will walk in thy truth: unite my heart to fear thy name.
- I will praise thee, O Lord my God, with all my heart: and I will glorify thy name for evermore.
- For great is thy mercy toward me: and thou hast delivered my soul from the lowest hell.
- O God, the proud are risen against me, and the assemblies of violent men have sought after my soul; and have not set thee before them.
- But thou, O Lord, art a God full of compassion, and gracious, long suffering, and plenteous in mercy and truth.
- O turn unto me, and have mercy upon me; give thy strength unto thy servant, and save the son of thine handmaid.
- Shew me a token for good; that they which hate me may see it, and be ashamed: because thou, LORD, hast holpen me, and comforted me.
DISCLOSURE: We may earn a commission when you use one of our coupons/links to make a purchase.