52 Week Bible Reading Plan
- Music: [ On | Off ]
- If ye then be risen with Christ, seek those things which are above, where Christ sitteth on the right hand of God.
- Set your affection on things above, not on things on the earth.
- For ye are dead, and your life is hid with Christ in God.
- When Christ, who is our life, shall appear, then shall ye also appear with him in glory.
- Mortify therefore your members which are upon the earth; fornication, uncleanness, inordinate affection, evil concupiscence, and covetousness, which is idolatry:
- For which things' sake the wrath of God cometh on the children of disobedience:
- In the which ye also walked some time, when ye lived in them.
- But now ye also put off all these; anger, wrath, malice, blasphemy, filthy communication out of your mouth.
- Lie not one to another, seeing that ye have put off the old man with his deeds;
- And have put on the new man, which is renewed in knowledge after the image of him that created him:
- Where there is neither Greek nor Jew, circumcision nor uncircumcision, Barbarian, Scythian, bond nor free: but Christ is all, and in all.
- Put on therefore, as the elect of God, holy and beloved, bowels of mercies, kindness, humbleness of mind, meekness, longsuffering;
- Forbearing one another, and forgiving one another, if any man have a quarrel against any: even as Christ forgave you, so also do ye.
- And above all these things put on charity, which is the bond of perfectness.
- And let the peace of God rule in your hearts, to the which also ye are called in one body; and be ye thankful.
- Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly in all wisdom; teaching and admonishing one another in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing with grace in your hearts to the Lord.
- And whatsoever ye do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God and the Father by him.
- Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as it is fit in the Lord.
- Husbands, love your wives, and be not bitter against them.
- Children, obey your parents in all things: for this is well pleasing unto the Lord.
- Fathers, provoke not your children to anger, lest they be discouraged.
- Servants, obey in all things your masters according to the flesh; not with eyeservice, as menpleasers; but in singleness of heart, fearing God;
- And whatsoever ye do, do it heartily, as to the Lord, and not unto men;
- Knowing that of the Lord ye shall receive the reward of the inheritance: for ye serve the Lord Christ.
- But he that doeth wrong shall receive for the wrong which he hath done: and there is no respect of persons.
Can't connect to www.christianmags.us:80 (Connection timed out)
Connection timed out at /usr/local/share/perl5/LWP/Protocol/http.pm line 50, line 364.
- Masters, give unto your servants that which is just and equal; knowing that ye also have a Master in heaven.
- Continue in prayer, and watch in the same with thanksgiving;
- Withal praying also for us, that God would open unto us a door of utterance, to speak the mystery of Christ, for which I am also in bonds:
- That I may make it manifest, as I ought to speak.
- Walk in wisdom toward them that are without, redeeming the time.
- Let your speech be alway with grace, seasoned with salt, that ye may know how ye ought to answer every man.
- All my state shall Tychicus declare unto you, who is a beloved brother, and a faithful minister and fellowservant in the Lord:
- Whom I have sent unto you for the same purpose, that he might know your estate, and comfort your hearts;
- With Onesimus, a faithful and beloved brother, who is one of you. They shall make known unto you all things which are done here.
- Aristarchus my fellowprisoner saluteth you, and Marcus, sister's son to Barnabas, (touching whom ye received commandments: if he come unto you, receive him;)
- And Jesus, which is called Justus, who are of the circumcision. These only are my fellowworkers unto the kingdom of God, which have been a comfort unto me.
- Epaphras, who is one of you, a servant of Christ, saluteth you, always labouring fervently for you in prayers, that ye may stand perfect and complete in all the will of God.
- For I bear him record, that he hath a great zeal for you, and them that are in Laodicea, and them in Hierapolis.
- Luke, the beloved physician, and Demas, greet you.
- Salute the brethren which are in Laodicea, and Nymphas, and the church which is in his house.
- And when this epistle is read among you, cause that it be read also in the church of the Laodiceans; and that ye likewise read the epistle from Laodicea.
- And say to Archippus, Take heed to the ministry which thou hast received in the Lord, that thou fulfil it.
- The salutation by the hand of me Paul. Remember my bonds. Grace be with you. Amen.
DISCLOSURE: We may earn a commission when you use one of our coupons/links to make a purchase.