|52 Week Bible Reading Plan|
|Don't like to read? Get the Bible on CD, Cassette, MP3, DVD, or VHS!|
52 Week Bible Reading Plan
- Music: [ On | Off]
- His foundation is in the holy mountains.
- The LORD loveth the gates of Zion more than all the dwellings of Jacob.
- Glorious things are spoken of thee, O city of God. Selah.
- I will make mention of Rahab and Babylon to them that know me: behold Philistia, and Tyre, with Ethiopia; this man was born there.
- And of Zion it shall be said, This and that man was born in her: and the highest himself shall establish her.
- The LORD shall count, when he writeth up the people, that this man was born there. Selah.
- As well the singers as the players on instruments shall be there: all my springs are in thee.
- O lord God of my salvation, I have cried day and night before thee:
- Let my prayer come before thee: incline thine ear unto my cry;
- For my soul is full of troubles: and my life draweth nigh unto the grave.
- I am counted with them that go down into the pit: I am as a man that hath no strength:
- Free among the dead, like the slain that lie in the grave, whom thou rememberest no more: and they are cut off from thy hand.
- Thou hast laid me in the lowest pit, in darkness, in the deeps.
- Thy wrath lieth hard upon me, and thou hast afflicted me with all thy waves. Selah.
- Thou hast put away mine acquaintance far from me; thou hast made me an abomination unto them: I am shut up, and I cannot come forth.
- Mine eye mourneth by reason of affliction: LORD, I have called daily upon thee, I have stretched out my hands unto thee.
- Wilt thou shew wonders to the dead? shall the dead arise and praise thee? Selah.
- Shall thy lovingkindness be declared in the grave? or thy faithfulness in destruction?
- Shall thy wonders be known in the dark? and thy righteousness in the land of forgetfulness?
- But unto thee have I cried, O LORD; and in the morning shall my prayer prevent thee.
- LORD, why castest thou off my soul? why hidest thou thy face from me?
- I am afflicted and ready to die from my youth up: while I suffer thy terrors I am distracted.
- Thy fierce wrath goeth over me; thy terrors have cut me off.
- They came round about me daily like water; they compassed me about together.
- Lover and friend hast thou put far from me, and mine acquaintance into darkness.
- I will sing of the mercies of the LORD for ever: with my mouth will I make known thy faithfulness to all generations.
- For I have said, Mercy shall be built up for ever: thy faithfulness shalt thou establish in the very heavens.
- I have made a covenant with my chosen, I have sworn unto David my servant,
- Thy seed will I establish for ever, and build up thy throne to all generations. Selah.
- And the heavens shall praise thy wonders, O LORD: thy faithfulness also in the congregation of the saints.
- For who in the heaven can be compared unto the LORD? who among the sons of the mighty can be likened unto the LORD?
- God is greatly to be feared in the assembly of the saints, and to be had in reverence of all them that are about him.
- O LORD God of hosts, who is a strong LORD like unto thee? or to thy faithfulness round about thee?
- Thou rulest the raging of the sea: when the waves thereof arise, thou stillest them.
- Thou hast broken Rahab in pieces, as one that is slain; thou hast scattered thine enemies with thy strong arm.
- The heavens are thine, the earth also is thine: as for the world and the fulness thereof, thou hast founded them.
- The north and the south thou hast created them: Tabor and Hermon shall rejoice in thy name.
- Thou hast a mighty arm: strong is thy hand, and high is thy right hand.
- Justice and judgment are the habitation of thy throne: mercy and truth shall go before thy face.
- Blessed is the people that know the joyful sound: they shall walk, O LORD, in the light of thy countenance.
- In thy name shall they rejoice all the day: and in thy righteousness shall they be exalted.
- For thou art the glory of their strength: and in thy favour our horn shall be exalted.
- For the LORD is our defence; and the Holy One of Israel is our king.
- Then thou spakest in vision to thy holy one, and saidst, I have laid help upon one that is mighty; I have exalted one chosen out of the people.
- I have found David my servant; with my holy oil have I anointed him:
- With whom my hand shall be established: mine arm also shall strengthen him.
- The enemy shall not exact upon him; nor the son of wickedness afflict him.
- And I will beat down his foes before his face, and plague them that hate him.
- But my faithfulness and my mercy shall be with him: and in my name shall his horn be exalted.
- I will set his hand also in the sea, and his right hand in the rivers.
- He shall cry unto me, Thou art my father, my God, and the rock of my salvation.
- Also I will make him my firstborn, higher than the kings of the earth.
- My mercy will I keep for him for evermore, and my covenant shall stand fast with him.
- His seed also will I make to endure for ever, and his throne as the days of heaven.
- If his children forsake my law, and walk not in my judgments;
- If they break my statutes, and keep not my commandments;
- Then will I visit their transgression with the rod, and their iniquity with stripes.
- Nevertheless my lovingkindness will I not utterly take from him, nor suffer my faithfulness to fail.
- My covenant will I not break, nor alter the thing that is gone out of my lips.
- Once have I sworn by my holiness that I will not lie unto David.
- His seed shall endure for ever, and his throne as the sun before me.
- It shall be established for ever as the moon, and as a faithful witness in heaven. Selah.
- But thou hast cast off and abhorred, thou hast been wroth with thine anointed.
- Thou hast made void the covenant of thy servant: thou hast profaned his crown by casting it to the ground.
- Thou hast broken down all his hedges; thou hast brought his strong holds to ruin.
- All that pass by the way spoil him: he is a reproach to his neighbours.
- Thou hast set up the right hand of his adversaries; thou hast made all his enemies to rejoice.
- Thou hast also turned the edge of his sword, and hast not made him to stand in the battle.
- Thou hast made his glory to cease, and cast his throne down to the ground.
- The days of his youth hast thou shortened: thou hast covered him with shame. Selah.
- How long, LORD? wilt thou hide thyself for ever? shall thy wrath burn like fire?
- Remember how short my time is: wherefore hast thou made all men in vain?
- What man is he that liveth, and shall not see death? shall he deliver his soul from the hand of the grave? Selah.
- Lord, where are thy former lovingkindnesses, which thou swarest unto David in thy truth?
- Remember, Lord, the reproach of thy servants; how I do bear in my bosom the reproach of all the mighty people;
- Wherewith thine enemies have reproached, O LORD; wherewith they have reproached the footsteps of thine anointed.
- Blessed be the LORD for evermore. Amen, and Amen.
You don't have permission to access /sampleinc.inc
on this server.