52 Week Bible Reading Plan
- Music: [ On | Off ]
- The LORD reigneth, he is clothed with majesty; the LORD is clothed with strength, wherewith he hath girded himself: the world also is stablished, that it cannot be moved.
- Thy throne is established of old: thou art from everlasting.
- The floods have lifted up, O LORD, the floods have lifted up their voice; the floods lift up their waves.
- The LORD on high is mightier than the noise of many waters, yea, than the mighty waves of the sea.
- Thy testimonies are very sure: holiness becometh thine house, O LORD, for ever.
- O Lord God, to whom vengeance belongeth; O God, to whom vengeance belongeth, shew thyself.
- Lift up thyself, thou judge of the earth: render a reward to the proud.
- LORD, how long shall the wicked, how long shall the wicked triumph?
- How long shall they utter and speak hard things? and all the workers of iniquity boast themselves?
- They break in pieces thy people, O LORD, and afflict thine heritage.
- They slay the widow and the stranger, and murder the fatherless.
- Yet they say, The LORD shall not see, neither shall the God of Jacob regard it.
- Understand, ye brutish among the people: and ye fools, when will ye be wise?
- He that planted the ear, shall he not hear? he that formed the eye, shall he not see?
- He that chastiseth the heathen, shall not he correct? he that teacheth man knowledge, shall not he know?
- The LORD knoweth the thoughts of man, that they are vanity.
- Blessed is the man whom thou chastenest, O LORD, and teachest him out of thy law;
- That thou mayest give him rest from the days of adversity, until the pit be digged for the wicked.
- For the LORD will not cast off his people, neither will he forsake his inheritance.
- But judgment shall return unto righteousness: and all the upright in heart shall follow it.
- Who will rise up for me against the evildoers? or who will stand up for me against the workers of iniquity?
- Unless the LORD had been my help, my soul had almost dwelt in silence.
- When I said, My foot slippeth; thy mercy, O LORD, held me up.
- In the multitude of my thoughts within me thy comforts delight my soul.
- Shall the throne of iniquity have fellowship with thee, which frameth mischief by a law?
- They gather themselves together against the soul of the righteous, and condemn the innocent blood.
- But the LORD is my defence; and my God is the rock of my refuge.
- And he shall bring upon them their own iniquity, and shall cut them off in their own wickedness; yea, the LORD our God shall cut them off.
Can't connect to www.christianmags.us:80 (Connection timed out)
Connection timed out at /usr/local/share/perl5/LWP/Protocol/http.pm line 50, line 364.
- O come, let us sing unto the LORD: let us make a joyful noise to the rock of our salvation.
- Let us come before his presence with thanksgiving, and make a joyful noise unto him with psalms.
- For the LORD is a great God, and a great King above all gods.
- In his hand are the deep places of the earth: the strength of the hills is his also.
- The sea is his, and he made it: and his hands formed the dry land.
- O come, let us worship and bow down: let us kneel before the LORD our maker.
- For he is our God; and we are the people of his pasture, and the sheep of his hand. To day if ye will hear his voice,
- Harden not your heart, as in the provocation, and as in the day of temptation in the wilderness:
- When your fathers tempted me, proved me, and saw my work.
- Forty years long was I grieved with this generation, and said, It is a people that do err in their heart, and they have not known my ways:
- Unto whom I sware in my wrath that they should not enter into my rest.
DISCLOSURE: We may earn a commission when you use one of our coupons/links to make a purchase.