52 Week Bible Reading Plan
- Music: [ On | Off]
- O sing unto the LORD a new song: sing unto the LORD, all the earth.
- Sing unto the LORD, bless his name; shew forth his salvation from day to day.
- Declare his glory among the heathen, his wonders among all people.
- For the LORD is great, and greatly to be praised: he is to be feared above all gods.
- For all the gods of the nations are idols: but the LORD made the heavens.
- Honour and majesty are before him: strength and beauty are in his sanctuary.
- Give unto the LORD, O ye kindreds of the people, give unto the LORD glory and strength.
- Give unto the LORD the glory due unto his name: bring an offering, and come into his courts.
- O worship the LORD in the beauty of holiness: fear before him, all the earth.
- Say among the heathen that the LORD reigneth: the world also shall be established that it shall not be moved: he shall judge the people righteously.
- Let the heavens rejoice, and let the earth be glad; let the sea roar, and the fulness thereof.
- Let the field be joyful, and all that is therein: then shall all the trees of the wood rejoice
- Before the LORD: for he cometh, for he cometh to judge the earth: he shall judge the world with righteousness, and the people with his truth.
- The LORD reigneth; let the earth rejoice; let the multitude of isles be glad thereof.
- Clouds and darkness are round about him: righteousness and judgment are the habitation of his throne.
- A fire goeth before him, and burneth up his enemies round about.
- His lightnings enlightened the world: the earth saw, and trembled.
- The hills melted like wax at the presence of the LORD, at the presence of the Lord of the whole earth.
- The heavens declare his righteousness, and all the people see his glory.
- Confounded be all they that serve graven images, that boast themselves of idols: worship him, all ye gods.
- Zion heard, and was glad; and the daughters of Judah rejoiced because of thy judgments, O LORD.
- For thou, LORD, art high above all the earth: thou art exalted far above all gods.
- Ye that love the LORD, hate evil: he preserveth the souls of his saints; he delivereth them out of the hand of the wicked.
- Light is sown for the righteous, and gladness for the upright in heart.
- Rejoice in the LORD, ye righteous; and give thanks at the remembrance of his holiness.
- O sing unto the LORD a new song; for he hath done marvellous things: his right hand, and his holy arm, hath gotten him the victory.
- The LORD hath made known his salvation: his righteousness hath he openly shewed in the sight of the heathen.
- He hath remembered his mercy and his truth toward the house of Israel: all the ends of the earth have seen the salvation of our God.
- Make a joyful noise unto the LORD, all the earth: make a loud noise, and rejoice, and sing praise.
- Sing unto the LORD with the harp; with the harp, and the voice of a psalm.
- With trumpets and sound of cornet make a joyful noise before the LORD, the King.
- Let the sea roar, and the fulness thereof; the world, and they that dwell therein.
- Let the floods clap their hands: let the hills be joyful together
- Before the LORD; for he cometh to judge the earth: with righteousness shall he judge the world, and the people with equity.
DISCLOSURE: We may earn a commission when you use one of our coupons/links to make a purchase.