52 Week Bible Reading Plan
- Music: [ On | Off]
- O sing unto the LORD a new song: sing unto the LORD, all the earth.
- Sing unto the LORD, bless his name; shew forth his salvation from day to day.
- Declare his glory among the heathen, his wonders among all people.
- For the LORD is great, and greatly to be praised: he is to be feared above all gods.
- For all the gods of the nations are idols: but the LORD made the heavens.
- Honour and majesty are before him: strength and beauty are in his sanctuary.
- Give unto the LORD, O ye kindreds of the people, give unto the LORD glory and strength.
- Give unto the LORD the glory due unto his name: bring an offering, and come into his courts.
- O worship the LORD in the beauty of holiness: fear before him, all the earth.
- Say among the heathen that the LORD reigneth: the world also shall be established that it shall not be moved: he shall judge the people righteously.
- Let the heavens rejoice, and let the earth be glad; let the sea roar, and the fulness thereof.
- Let the field be joyful, and all that is therein: then shall all the trees of the wood rejoice
- Before the LORD: for he cometh, for he cometh to judge the earth: he shall judge the world with righteousness, and the people with his truth.
- The LORD reigneth; let the earth rejoice; let the multitude of isles be glad thereof.
- Clouds and darkness are round about him: righteousness and judgment are the habitation of his throne.
- A fire goeth before him, and burneth up his enemies round about.
- His lightnings enlightened the world: the earth saw, and trembled.
- The hills melted like wax at the presence of the LORD, at the presence of the Lord of the whole earth.
- The heavens declare his righteousness, and all the people see his glory.
- Confounded be all they that serve graven images, that boast themselves of idols: worship him, all ye gods.
- Zion heard, and was glad; and the daughters of Judah rejoiced because of thy judgments, O LORD.
- For thou, LORD, art high above all the earth: thou art exalted far above all gods.
- Ye that love the LORD, hate evil: he preserveth the souls of his saints; he delivereth them out of the hand of the wicked.
- Light is sown for the righteous, and gladness for the upright in heart.
- Rejoice in the LORD, ye righteous; and give thanks at the remembrance of his holiness.
500 Internal Server Error
- O sing unto the LORD a new song; for he hath done marvellous things: his right hand, and his holy arm, hath gotten him the victory.
- The LORD hath made known his salvation: his righteousness hath he openly shewed in the sight of the heathen.
- He hath remembered his mercy and his truth toward the house of Israel: all the ends of the earth have seen the salvation of our God.
- Make a joyful noise unto the LORD, all the earth: make a loud noise, and rejoice, and sing praise.
- Sing unto the LORD with the harp; with the harp, and the voice of a psalm.
- With trumpets and sound of cornet make a joyful noise before the LORD, the King.
- Let the sea roar, and the fulness thereof; the world, and they that dwell therein.
- Let the floods clap their hands: let the hills be joyful together
- Before the LORD; for he cometh to judge the earth: with righteousness shall he judge the world, and the people with equity.
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or
misconfiguration and was unable to complete
Please contact the server administrator at
email@example.com to inform them of the time this error occurred,
and the actions you performed just before this error.
More information about this error may be available
in the server error log.
DISCLOSURE: We may earn a commission when you use one of our coupons/links to make a purchase.