52 Week Bible Reading Plan
- Music: [ On | Off]
- The LORD reigneth; let the people tremble: he sitteth between the cherubims; let the earth be moved.
- The LORD is great in Zion; and he is high above all the people.
- Let them praise thy great and terrible name; for it is holy.
- The king's strength also loveth judgment; thou dost establish equity, thou executest judgment and righteousness in Jacob.
- Exalt ye the LORD our God, and worship at his footstool; for he is holy.
- Moses and Aaron among his priests, and Samuel among them that call upon his name; they called upon the LORD, and he answered them.
- He spake unto them in the cloudy pillar: they kept his testimonies, and the ordinance that he gave them.
- Thou answeredst them, O LORD our God: thou wast a God that forgavest them, though thou tookest vengeance of their inventions.
- Exalt the LORD our God, and worship at his holy hill; for the LORD our God is holy.
- Make a joyful noise unto the LORD, all ye lands.
- Serve the LORD with gladness: come before his presence with singing.
- Know ye that the LORD he is God: it is he that hath made us, and not we ourselves; we are his people, and the sheep of his pasture.
- Enter into his gates with thanksgiving, and into his courts with praise: be thankful unto him, and bless his name.
- For the LORD is good; his mercy is everlasting; and his truth endureth to all generations.
- I will sing of mercy and judgment: unto thee, O LORD, will I sing.
- I will behave myself wisely in a perfect way. O when wilt thou come unto me? I will walk within my house with a perfect heart.
- I will set no wicked thing before mine eyes: I hate the work of them that turn aside; it shall not cleave to me.
- A froward heart shall depart from me: I will not know a wicked person.
- Whoso privily slandereth his neighbour, him will I cut off: him that hath an high look and a proud heart will not I suffer.
- Mine eyes shall be upon the faithful of the land, that they may dwell with me: he that walketh in a perfect way, he shall serve me.
- He that worketh deceit shall not dwell within my house: he that telleth lies shall not tarry in my sight.
- I will early destroy all the wicked of the land; that I may cut off all wicked doers from the city of the LORD.
DISCLOSURE: We may earn a commission when you use one of our coupons/links to make a purchase.