|52 Week Bible Reading Plan|
|Want to read through the Bible in a year? This plan can help you!|
52 Week Bible Reading Plan
- Music: [ On | Off ]
- Hear my prayer, O LORD, and let my cry come unto thee.
- Hide not thy face from me in the day when I am in trouble; incline thine ear unto me: in the day when I call answer me speedily.
- For my days are consumed like smoke, and my bones are burned as an hearth.
- My heart is smitten, and withered like grass; so that I forget to eat my bread.
- By reason of the voice of my groaning my bones cleave to my skin.
- I am like a pelican of the wilderness: I am like an owl of the desert.
- I watch, and am as a sparrow alone upon the house top.
- Mine enemies reproach me all the day; and they that are mad against me are sworn against me.
- For I have eaten ashes like bread, and mingled my drink with weeping.
- Because of thine indignation and thy wrath: for thou hast lifted me up, and cast me down.
- My days are like a shadow that declineth; and I am withered like grass.
- But thou, O LORD, shall endure for ever; and thy remembrance unto all generations.
- Thou shalt arise, and have mercy upon Zion: for the time to favour her, yea, the set time, is come.
- For thy servants take pleasure in her stones, and favour the dust thereof.
- So the heathen shall fear the name of the LORD, and all the kings of the earth thy glory.
- When the LORD shall build up Zion, he shall appear in his glory.
- He will regard the prayer of the destitute, and not despise their prayer.
- This shall be written for the generation to come: and the people which shall be created shall praise the LORD.
- For he hath looked down from the height of his sanctuary; from heaven did the LORD behold the earth;
- To hear the groaning of the prisoner; to loose those that are appointed to death;
- To declare the name of the LORD in Zion, and his praise in Jerusalem;
- When the people are gathered together, and the kingdoms, to serve the LORD.
- He weakened my strength in the way; he shortened my days.
- I said, O my God, take me not away in the midst of my days: thy years are throughout all generations.
- Of old hast thou laid the foundation of the earth: and the heavens are the work of thy hands.
- They shall perish, but thou shalt endure: yea, all of them shall wax old like a garment; as a vesture shalt thou change them, and they shall be changed:
- But thou art the same, and thy years shall have no end.
- The children of thy servants shall continue, and their seed shall be established before thee.
- Bless the LORD, O my soul: and all that is within me, bless his holy name.
- Bless the LORD, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits:
- Who forgiveth all thine iniquities; who healeth all thy diseases;
- Who redeemeth thy life from destruction; who crowneth thee with lovingkindness and tender mercies;
- Who satisfieth thy mouth with good things; so that thy youth is renewed like the eagle's.
- The LORD executeth righteousness and judgment for all that are oppressed.
- He made known his ways unto Moses, his acts unto the children of Israel.
- The LORD is merciful and gracious, slow to anger, and plenteous in mercy.
- He will not always chide: neither will he keep his anger for ever.
- He hath not dealt with us after our sins; nor rewarded us according to our iniquities.
- For as the heaven is high above the earth, so great is his mercy toward them that fear him.
- As far as the east is from the west, so far hath he removed our transgressions from us.
- Like as a father pitieth his children, so the LORD pitieth them that fear him.
- For he knoweth our frame; he remembereth that we are dust.
- As for man, his days are as grass: as a flower of the field, so he flourisheth.
- For the wind passeth over it, and it is gone; and the place thereof shall know it no more.
- But the mercy of the LORD is from everlasting to everlasting upon them that fear him, and his righteousness unto children's children;
- To such as keep his covenant, and to those that remember his commandments to do them.
- The LORD hath prepared his throne in the heavens; and his kingdom ruleth over all.
- Bless the LORD, ye his angels, that excel in strength, that do his commandments, hearkening unto the voice of his word.
- Bless ye the LORD, all ye his hosts; ye ministers of his, that do his pleasure.
- Bless the LORD, all his works in all places of his dominion: bless the LORD, O my soul.
500 Internal Server Error
- Bless the LORD, O my soul. O LORD my God, thou art very great; thou art clothed with honour and majesty.
- Who coverest thyself with light as with a garment: who stretchest out the heavens like a curtain:
- Who layeth the beams of his chambers in the waters: who maketh the clouds his chariot: who walketh upon the wings of the wind:
- Who maketh his angels spirits; his ministers a flaming fire:
- Who laid the foundations of the earth, that it should not be removed for ever.
- Thou coveredst it with the deep as with a garment: the waters stood above the mountains.
- At thy rebuke they fled; at the voice of thy thunder they hasted away.
- They go up by the mountains; they go down by the valleys unto the place which thou hast founded for them.
- Thou hast set a bound that they may not pass over; that they turn not again to cover the earth.
- He sendeth the springs into the valleys, which run among the hills.
- They give drink to every beast of the field: the wild asses quench their thirst.
- By them shall the fowls of the heaven have their habitation, which sing among the branches.
- He watereth the hills from his chambers: the earth is satisfied with the fruit of thy works.
- He causeth the grass to grow for the cattle, and herb for the service of man: that he may bring forth food out of the earth;
- And wine that maketh glad the heart of man, and oil to make his face to shine, and bread which strengtheneth man's heart.
- The trees of the LORD are full of sap; the cedars of Lebanon, which he hath planted;
- Where the birds make their nests: as for the stork, the fir trees are her house.
- The high hills are a refuge for the wild goats; and the rocks for the conies.
- He appointed the moon for seasons: the sun knoweth his going down.
- Thou makest darkness, and it is night: wherein all the beasts of the forest do creep forth.
- The young lions roar after their prey, and seek their meat from God.
- The sun ariseth, they gather themselves together, and lay them down in their dens.
- Man goeth forth unto his work and to his labour until the evening.
- O LORD, how manifold are thy works! in wisdom hast thou made them all: the earth is full of thy riches.
- So is this great and wide sea, wherein are things creeping innumerable, both small and great beasts.
- There go the ships: there is that leviathan, whom thou hast made to play therein.
- These wait all upon thee; that thou mayest give them their meat in due season.
- That thou givest them they gather: thou openest thine hand, they are filled with good.
- Thou hidest thy face, they are troubled: thou takest away their breath, they die, and return to their dust.
- Thou sendest forth thy spirit, they are created: and thou renewest the face of the earth.
- The glory of the LORD shall endure for ever: the LORD shall rejoice in his works.
- He looketh on the earth, and it trembleth: he toucheth the hills, and they smoke.
- I will sing unto the LORD as long as I live: I will sing praise to my God while I have my being.
- My meditation of him shall be sweet: I will be glad in the LORD.
- Let the sinners be consumed out of the earth, and let the wicked be no more. Bless thou the LORD, O my soul. Praise ye the LORD.
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or
misconfiguration and was unable to complete
Please contact the server administrator at
firstname.lastname@example.org to inform them of the time this error occurred,
and the actions you performed just before this error.
More information about this error may be available
in the server error log.
DISCLOSURE: We may earn a commission when you use one of our coupons/links to make a purchase.