52 Week Bible Reading Plan
- Music: [ On | Off]
- Is there not an appointed time to man upon earth? are not his days also like the days of an hireling?
- As a servant earnestly desireth the shadow, and as an hireling looketh for the reward of his work:
- So am I made to possess months of vanity, and wearisome nights are appointed to me.
- When I lie down, I say, When shall I arise, and the night be gone? and I am full of tossings to and fro unto the dawning of the day.
- My flesh is clothed with worms and clods of dust; my skin is broken, and become loathsome.
- My days are swifter than a weaver's shuttle, and are spent without hope.
- O remember that my life is wind: mine eye shall no more see good.
- The eye of him that hath seen me shall see me no more: thine eyes are upon me, and I am not.
- As the cloud is consumed and vanisheth away: so he that goeth down to the grave shall come up no more.
- He shall return no more to his house, neither shall his place know him any more.
- Therefore I will not refrain my mouth; I will speak in the anguish of my spirit; I will complain in the bitterness of my soul.
- Am I a sea, or a whale, that thou settest a watch over me?
- When I say, My bed shall comfort me, my couch shall ease my complaints;
- Then thou scarest me with dreams, and terrifiest me through visions:
- So that my soul chooseth strangling, and death rather than my life.
- I loathe it; I would not live alway: let me alone; for my days are vanity.
- What is man, that thou shouldest magnify him? and that thou shouldest set thine heart upon him?
- And that thou shouldest visit him every morning, and try him every moment?
- How long wilt thou not depart from me, nor let me alone till I swallow down my spittle?
- I have sinned; what shall I do unto thee, O thou preserver of men? why hast thou set me as a mark against thee, so that I am a burden to myself?
- And why dost thou not pardon my transgression, and take away my iniquity? for now shall I sleep in the dust; and thou shalt seek me in the morning, but I shall not be.
500 Internal Server Error
- Then answered Bildad the Shuhite, and said,
- How long wilt thou speak these things? and how long shall the words of thy mouth be like a strong wind?
- Doth God pervert judgment? or doth the Almighty pervert justice?
- If thy children have sinned against him, and he have cast them away for their transgression;
- If thou wouldest seek unto God betimes, and make thy supplication to the Almighty;
- If thou wert pure and upright; surely now he would awake for thee, and make the habitation of thy righteousness prosperous.
- Though thy beginning was small, yet thy latter end should greatly increase.
- For enquire, I pray thee, of the former age, and prepare thyself to the search of their fathers:
- (For we are but of yesterday, and know nothing, because our days upon earth are a shadow:)
- Shall not they teach thee, and tell thee, and utter words out of their heart?
- Can the rush grow up without mire? can the flag grow without water?
- Whilst it is yet in his greenness, and not cut down, it withereth before any other herb.
- So are the paths of all that forget God; and the hypocrite's hope shall perish:
- Whose hope shall be cut off, and whose trust shall be a spider's web.
- He shall lean upon his house, but it shall not stand: he shall hold it fast, but it shall not endure.
- He is green before the sun, and his branch shooteth forth in his garden.
- His roots are wrapped about the heap, and seeth the place of stones.
- If he destroy him from his place, then it shall deny him, saying, I have not seen thee.
- Behold, this is the joy of his way, and out of the earth shall others grow.
- Behold, God will not cast away a perfect man, neither will he help the evil doers:
- Till he fill thy mouth with laughing, and thy lips with rejoicing.
- They that hate thee shall be clothed with shame; and the dwelling place of the wicked shall come to nought.
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or
misconfiguration and was unable to complete
Please contact the server administrator at
email@example.com to inform them of the time this error occurred,
and the actions you performed just before this error.
More information about this error may be available
in the server error log.
DISCLOSURE: We may earn a commission when you use one of our coupons/links to make a purchase.