|52 Week Bible Reading Plan|
|ChristianMags.us tracks the lowest price on dozens of Christian magazines!|
52 Week Bible Reading Plan
- Music: [ On | Off ]
2 Timothy 3
- This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come.
- For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy,
- Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good,
- Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God;
- Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.
- For of this sort are they which creep into houses, and lead captive silly women laden with sins, led away with divers lusts,
- Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth.
- Now as Jannes and Jambres withstood Moses, so do these also resist the truth: men of corrupt minds, reprobate concerning the faith.
- But they shall proceed no further: for their folly shall be manifest unto all men, as their's also was.
- But thou hast fully known my doctrine, manner of life, purpose, faith, longsuffering, charity, patience,
- Persecutions, afflictions, which came unto me at Antioch, at Iconium, at Lystra; what persecutions I endured: but out of them all the Lord delivered me.
- Yea, and all that will live godly in Christ Jesus shall suffer persecution.
- But evil men and seducers shall wax worse and worse, deceiving, and being deceived.
- But continue thou in the things which thou hast learned and hast been assured of, knowing of whom thou hast learned them;
- And that from a child thou hast known the holy scriptures, which are able to make thee wise unto salvation through faith which is in Christ Jesus.
- All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:
- That the man of God may be perfect, throughly furnished unto all good works.
2 Timothy 4
- I charge thee therefore before God, and the Lord Jesus Christ, who shall judge the quick and the dead at his appearing and his kingdom;
- Preach the word; be instant in season, out of season; reprove, rebuke, exhort with all long suffering and doctrine.
- For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears;
- And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables.
- But watch thou in all things, endure afflictions, do the work of an evangelist, make full proof of thy ministry.
- For I am now ready to be offered, and the time of my departure is at hand.
- I have fought a good fight, I have finished my course, I have kept the faith:
- Henceforth there is laid up for me a crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous judge, shall give me at that day: and not to me only, but unto all them also that love his appearing.
- Do thy diligence to come shortly unto me:
- For Demas hath forsaken me, having loved this present world, and is departed unto Thessalonica; Crescens to Galatia, Titus unto Dalmatia.
- Only Luke is with me. Take Mark, and bring him with thee: for he is profitable to me for the ministry.
- And Tychicus have I sent to Ephesus.
- The cloke that I left at Troas with Carpus, when thou comest, bring with thee, and the books, but especially the parchments.
- Alexander the coppersmith did me much evil: the Lord reward him according to his works:
- Of whom be thou ware also; for he hath greatly withstood our words.
- At my first answer no man stood with me, but all men forsook me: I pray God that it may not be laid to their charge.
- Notwithstanding the Lord stood with me, and strengthened me; that by me the preaching might be fully known, and that all the Gentiles might hear: and I was delivered out of the mouth of the lion.
- And the Lord shall deliver me from every evil work, and will preserve me unto his heavenly kingdom: to whom be glory for ever and ever. Amen.
- Salute Prisca and Aquila, and the household of Onesiphorus.
- Erastus abode at Corinth: but Trophimus have I left at Miletum sick.
- Do thy diligence to come before winter. Eubulus greeteth thee, and Pudens, and Linus, and Claudia, and all the brethren.
- The Lord Jesus Christ be with thy spirit. Grace be with you. Amen.
You don't have permission to access /sampleinc.inc
on this server.