|52 Week Bible Reading Plan|
|Want to read through the Bible in a year? This plan can help you!|
52 Week Bible Reading Plan
- Music: [ On | Off]
- O god, my heart is fixed; I will sing and give praise, even with my glory.
- Awake, psaltery and harp: I myself will awake early.
- I will praise thee, O LORD, among the people: and I will sing praises unto thee among the nations.
- For thy mercy is great above the heavens: and thy truth reacheth unto the clouds.
- Be thou exalted, O God, above the heavens: and thy glory above all the earth;
- That thy beloved may be delivered: save with thy right hand, and answer me.
- God hath spoken in his holiness; I will rejoice, I will divide Shechem, and mete out the valley of Succoth.
- Gilead is mine; Manasseh is mine; Ephraim also is the strength of mine head; Judah is my lawgiver;
- Moab is my washpot; over Edom will I cast out my shoe; over Philistia will I triumph.
- Who will bring me into the strong city? who will lead me into Edom?
- Wilt not thou, O God, who hast cast us off? and wilt not thou, O God, go forth with our hosts?
- Give us help from trouble: for vain is the help of man.
- Through God we shall do valiantly: for he it is that shall tread down our enemies.
- Hold not thy peace, O God of my praise;
- For the mouth of the wicked and the mouth of the deceitful are opened against me: they have spoken against me with a lying tongue.
- They compassed me about also with words of hatred; and fought against me without a cause.
- For my love they are my adversaries: but I give myself unto prayer.
- And they have rewarded me evil for good, and hatred for my love.
- Set thou a wicked man over him: and let Satan stand at his right hand.
- When he shall be judged, let him be condemned: and let his prayer become sin.
- Let his days be few; and let another take his office.
- Let his children be fatherless, and his wife a widow.
- Let his children be continually vagabonds, and beg: let them seek their bread also out of their desolate places.
- Let the extortioner catch all that he hath; and let the strangers spoil his labour.
- Let there be none to extend mercy unto him: neither let there be any to favour his fatherless children.
- Let his posterity be cut off; and in the generation following let their name be blotted out.
- Let the iniquity of his fathers be remembered with the LORD; and let not the sin of his mother be blotted out.
- Let them be before the LORD continually, that he may cut off the memory of them from the earth.
- Because that he remembered not to shew mercy, but persecuted the poor and needy man, that he might even slay the broken in heart.
- As he loved cursing, so let it come unto him: as he delighted not in blessing, so let it be far from him.
- As he clothed himself with cursing like as with his garment, so let it come into his bowels like water, and like oil into his bones.
- Let it be unto him as the garment which covereth him, and for a girdle wherewith he is girded continually.
- Let this be the reward of mine adversaries from the LORD, and of them that speak evil against my soul.
- But do thou for me, O GOD the Lord, for thy name's sake: because thy mercy is good, deliver thou me.
- For I am poor and needy, and my heart is wounded within me.
- I am gone like the shadow when it declineth: I am tossed up and down as the locust.
- My knees are weak through fasting; and my flesh faileth of fatness.
- I became also a reproach unto them: when they looked upon me they shaked their heads.
- Help me, O LORD my God: O save me according to thy mercy:
- That they may know that this is thy hand; that thou, LORD, hast done it.
- Let them curse, but bless thou: when they arise, let them be ashamed; but let thy servant rejoice.
- Let mine adversaries be clothed with shame, and let them cover themselves with their own confusion, as with a mantle.
- I will greatly praise the LORD with my mouth; yea, I will praise him among the multitude.
- For he shall stand at the right hand of the poor, to save him from those that condemn his soul.
- The LORD said unto my Lord, Sit thou at my right hand, until I make thine enemies thy footstool.
- The LORD shall send the rod of thy strength out of Zion: rule thou in the midst of thine enemies.
- Thy people shall be willing in the day of thy power, in the beauties of holiness from the womb of the morning: thou hast the dew of thy youth.
- The LORD hath sworn, and will not repent, Thou art a priest for ever after the order of Melchizedek.
- The Lord at thy right hand shall strike through kings in the day of his wrath.
- He shall judge among the heathen, he shall fill the places with the dead bodies; he shall wound the heads over many countries.
- He shall drink of the brook in the way: therefore shall he lift up the head.
You don't have permission to access /sampleinc.inc
on this server.