52 Week Bible Reading Plan
- Music: [ On | Off]
- Praise ye the LORD. I will praise the LORD with my whole heart, in the assembly of the upright, and in the congregation.
- The works of the LORD are great, sought out of all them that have pleasure therein.
- His work is honourable and glorious: and his righteousness endureth for ever.
- He hath made his wonderful works to be remembered: the LORD is gracious and full of compassion.
- He hath given meat unto them that fear him: he will ever be mindful of his covenant.
- He hath shewed his people the power of his works, that he may give them the heritage of the heathen.
- The works of his hands are verity and judgment; all his commandments are sure.
- They stand fast for ever and ever, and are done in truth and uprightness.
- He sent redemption unto his people: he hath commanded his covenant for ever: holy and reverend is his name.
- The fear of the LORD is the beginning of wisdom: a good understanding have all they that do his commandments: his praise endureth for ever.
- Praise ye the LORD. Blessed is the man that feareth the LORD, that delighteth greatly in his commandments.
- His seed shall be mighty upon earth: the generation of the upright shall be blessed.
- Wealth and riches shall be in his house: and his righteousness endureth for ever.
- Unto the upright there ariseth light in the darkness: he is gracious, and full of compassion, and righteous.
- A good man sheweth favour, and lendeth: he will guide his affairs with discretion.
- Surely he shall not be moved for ever: the righteous shall be in everlasting remembrance.
- He shall not be afraid of evil tidings: his heart is fixed, trusting in the LORD.
- His heart is established, he shall not be afraid, until he see his desire upon his enemies.
- He hath dispersed, he hath given to the poor; his righteousness endureth for ever; his horn shall be exalted with honour.
- The wicked shall see it, and be grieved; he shall gnash with his teeth, and melt away: the desire of the wicked shall perish.
500 Internal Server Error
- Praise ye the LORD. Praise, O ye servants of the LORD, praise the name of the LORD.
- Blessed be the name of the LORD from this time forth and for evermore.
- From the rising of the sun unto the going down of the same the LORD's name is to be praised.
- The LORD is high above all nations, and his glory above the heavens.
- Who is like unto the LORD our God, who dwelleth on high,
- Who humbleth himself to behold the things that are in heaven, and in the earth!
- He raiseth up the poor out of the dust, and lifteth the needy out of the dunghill;
- That he may set him with princes, even with the princes of his people.
- He maketh the barren woman to keep house, and to be a joyful mother of children. Praise ye the LORD.
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or
misconfiguration and was unable to complete
Please contact the server administrator at
email@example.com to inform them of the time this error occurred,
and the actions you performed just before this error.
More information about this error may be available
in the server error log.
DISCLOSURE: We may earn a commission when you use one of our coupons/links to make a purchase.