52 Week Bible Reading Plan
- Music: [ On | Off]
- Praise ye the LORD. I will praise the LORD with my whole heart, in the assembly of the upright, and in the congregation.
- The works of the LORD are great, sought out of all them that have pleasure therein.
- His work is honourable and glorious: and his righteousness endureth for ever.
- He hath made his wonderful works to be remembered: the LORD is gracious and full of compassion.
- He hath given meat unto them that fear him: he will ever be mindful of his covenant.
- He hath shewed his people the power of his works, that he may give them the heritage of the heathen.
- The works of his hands are verity and judgment; all his commandments are sure.
- They stand fast for ever and ever, and are done in truth and uprightness.
- He sent redemption unto his people: he hath commanded his covenant for ever: holy and reverend is his name.
- The fear of the LORD is the beginning of wisdom: a good understanding have all they that do his commandments: his praise endureth for ever.
- Praise ye the LORD. Blessed is the man that feareth the LORD, that delighteth greatly in his commandments.
- His seed shall be mighty upon earth: the generation of the upright shall be blessed.
- Wealth and riches shall be in his house: and his righteousness endureth for ever.
- Unto the upright there ariseth light in the darkness: he is gracious, and full of compassion, and righteous.
- A good man sheweth favour, and lendeth: he will guide his affairs with discretion.
- Surely he shall not be moved for ever: the righteous shall be in everlasting remembrance.
- He shall not be afraid of evil tidings: his heart is fixed, trusting in the LORD.
- His heart is established, he shall not be afraid, until he see his desire upon his enemies.
- He hath dispersed, he hath given to the poor; his righteousness endureth for ever; his horn shall be exalted with honour.
- The wicked shall see it, and be grieved; he shall gnash with his teeth, and melt away: the desire of the wicked shall perish.
- Praise ye the LORD. Praise, O ye servants of the LORD, praise the name of the LORD.
- Blessed be the name of the LORD from this time forth and for evermore.
- From the rising of the sun unto the going down of the same the LORD's name is to be praised.
- The LORD is high above all nations, and his glory above the heavens.
- Who is like unto the LORD our God, who dwelleth on high,
- Who humbleth himself to behold the things that are in heaven, and in the earth!
- He raiseth up the poor out of the dust, and lifteth the needy out of the dunghill;
- That he may set him with princes, even with the princes of his people.
- He maketh the barren woman to keep house, and to be a joyful mother of children. Praise ye the LORD.
DISCLOSURE: We may earn a commission when you use one of our coupons/links to make a purchase.