52 Week Bible Reading Plan
- Music: [ On | Off]
- Deliver me, O LORD, from the evil man: preserve me from the violent man;
- Which imagine mischiefs in their heart; continually are they gathered together for war.
- They have sharpened their tongues like a serpent; adders' poison is under their lips. Selah.
- Keep me, O LORD, from the hands of the wicked; preserve me from the violent man; who have purposed to overthrow my goings.
- The proud have hid a snare for me, and cords; they have spread a net by the wayside; they have set gins for me. Selah.
- I said unto the LORD, Thou art my God: hear the voice of my supplications, O LORD.
- O GOD the Lord, the strength of my salvation, thou hast covered my head in the day of battle.
- Grant not, O LORD, the desires of the wicked: further not his wicked device; lest they exalt themselves. Selah.
- As for the head of those that compass me about, let the mischief of their own lips cover them.
- Let burning coals fall upon them: let them be cast into the fire; into deep pits, that they rise not up again.
- Let not an evil speaker be established in the earth: evil shall hunt the violent man to overthrow him.
- I know that the LORD will maintain the cause of the afflicted, and the right of the poor.
- Surely the righteous shall give thanks unto thy name: the upright shall dwell in thy presence.
- Lord, I cry unto thee: make haste unto me; give ear unto my voice, when I cry unto thee.
- Let my prayer be set forth before thee as incense; and the lifting up of my hands as the evening sacrifice.
- Set a watch, O LORD, before my mouth; keep the door of my lips.
- Incline not my heart to any evil thing, to practise wicked works with men that work iniquity: and let me not eat of their dainties.
- Let the righteous smite me; it shall be a kindness: and let him reprove me; it shall be an excellent oil, which shall not break my head: for yet my prayer also shall be in their calamities.
- When their judges are overthrown in stony places, they shall hear my words; for they are sweet.
- Our bones are scattered at the grave's mouth, as when one cutteth and cleaveth wood upon the earth.
- But mine eyes are unto thee, O GOD the Lord: in thee is my trust; leave not my soul destitute.
- Keep me from the snares which they have laid for me, and the gins of the workers of iniquity.
- Let the wicked fall into their own nets, whilst that I withal escape.
- I cried unto the LORD with my voice; with my voice unto the LORD did I make my supplication.
- I poured out my complaint before him; I shewed before him my trouble.
- When my spirit was overwhelmed within me, then thou knewest my path. In the way wherein I walked have they privily laid a snare for me.
- I looked on my right hand, and beheld, but there was no man that would know me: refuge failed me; no man cared for my soul.
- I cried unto thee, O LORD: I said, Thou art my refuge and my portion in the land of the living.
- Attend unto my cry; for I am brought very low: deliver me from my persecutors; for they are stronger than I.
- Bring my soul out of prison, that I may praise thy name: the righteous shall compass me about; for thou shalt deal bountifully with me.
You don't have permission to access /sampleinc.inc
on this server.