|52 Week Bible Reading Plan|
|Want to read through the Bible in a year? This plan can help you!|
52 Week Bible Reading Plan
- Music: [ On | Off ]
- Deliver me, O LORD, from the evil man: preserve me from the violent man;
- Which imagine mischiefs in their heart; continually are they gathered together for war.
- They have sharpened their tongues like a serpent; adders' poison is under their lips. Selah.
- Keep me, O LORD, from the hands of the wicked; preserve me from the violent man; who have purposed to overthrow my goings.
- The proud have hid a snare for me, and cords; they have spread a net by the wayside; they have set gins for me. Selah.
- I said unto the LORD, Thou art my God: hear the voice of my supplications, O LORD.
- O GOD the Lord, the strength of my salvation, thou hast covered my head in the day of battle.
- Grant not, O LORD, the desires of the wicked: further not his wicked device; lest they exalt themselves. Selah.
- As for the head of those that compass me about, let the mischief of their own lips cover them.
- Let burning coals fall upon them: let them be cast into the fire; into deep pits, that they rise not up again.
- Let not an evil speaker be established in the earth: evil shall hunt the violent man to overthrow him.
- I know that the LORD will maintain the cause of the afflicted, and the right of the poor.
- Surely the righteous shall give thanks unto thy name: the upright shall dwell in thy presence.
- Lord, I cry unto thee: make haste unto me; give ear unto my voice, when I cry unto thee.
- Let my prayer be set forth before thee as incense; and the lifting up of my hands as the evening sacrifice.
- Set a watch, O LORD, before my mouth; keep the door of my lips.
- Incline not my heart to any evil thing, to practise wicked works with men that work iniquity: and let me not eat of their dainties.
- Let the righteous smite me; it shall be a kindness: and let him reprove me; it shall be an excellent oil, which shall not break my head: for yet my prayer also shall be in their calamities.
- When their judges are overthrown in stony places, they shall hear my words; for they are sweet.
- Our bones are scattered at the grave's mouth, as when one cutteth and cleaveth wood upon the earth.
- But mine eyes are unto thee, O GOD the Lord: in thee is my trust; leave not my soul destitute.
- Keep me from the snares which they have laid for me, and the gins of the workers of iniquity.
- Let the wicked fall into their own nets, whilst that I withal escape.
500 Internal Server Error
- I cried unto the LORD with my voice; with my voice unto the LORD did I make my supplication.
- I poured out my complaint before him; I shewed before him my trouble.
- When my spirit was overwhelmed within me, then thou knewest my path. In the way wherein I walked have they privily laid a snare for me.
- I looked on my right hand, and beheld, but there was no man that would know me: refuge failed me; no man cared for my soul.
- I cried unto thee, O LORD: I said, Thou art my refuge and my portion in the land of the living.
- Attend unto my cry; for I am brought very low: deliver me from my persecutors; for they are stronger than I.
- Bring my soul out of prison, that I may praise thy name: the righteous shall compass me about; for thou shalt deal bountifully with me.
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or
misconfiguration and was unable to complete
Please contact the server administrator at
email@example.com to inform them of the time this error occurred,
and the actions you performed just before this error.
More information about this error may be available
in the server error log.
DISCLOSURE: We may earn a commission when you use one of our coupons/links to make a purchase.