52 Week Bible Reading Plan
- Music: [ On | Off]
- Hear my prayer, O LORD, give ear to my supplications: in thy faithfulness answer me, and in thy righteousness.
- And enter not into judgment with thy servant: for in thy sight shall no man living be justified.
- For the enemy hath persecuted my soul; he hath smitten my life down to the ground; he hath made me to dwell in darkness, as those that have been long dead.
- Therefore is my spirit overwhelmed within me; my heart within me is desolate.
- I remember the days of old; I meditate on all thy works; I muse on the work of thy hands.
- I stretch forth my hands unto thee: my soul thirsteth after thee, as a thirsty land. Selah.
- Hear me speedily, O LORD: my spirit faileth: hide not thy face from me, lest I be like unto them that go down into the pit.
- Cause me to hear thy lovingkindness in the morning; for in thee do I trust: cause me to know the way wherein I should walk; for I lift up my soul unto thee.
- Deliver me, O LORD, from mine enemies: I flee unto thee to hide me.
- Teach me to do thy will; for thou art my God: thy spirit is good; lead me into the land of uprightness.
- Quicken me, O LORD, for thy name's sake: for thy righteousness' sake bring my soul out of trouble.
- And of thy mercy cut off mine enemies, and destroy all them that afflict my soul: for I am thy servant.
- Blessed be the LORD my strength which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight:
- My goodness, and my fortress; my high tower, and my deliverer; my shield, and he in whom I trust; who subdueth my people under me.
- LORD, what is man, that thou takest knowledge of him! or the son of man, that thou makest account of him!
- Man is like to vanity: his days are as a shadow that passeth away.
- Bow thy heavens, O LORD, and come down: touch the mountains, and they shall smoke.
- Cast forth lightning, and scatter them: shoot out thine arrows, and destroy them.
- Send thine hand from above; rid me, and deliver me out of great waters, from the hand of strange children;
- Whose mouth speaketh vanity, and their right hand is a right hand of falsehood.
- I will sing a new song unto thee, O God: upon a psaltery and an instrument of ten strings will I sing praises unto thee.
- It is he that giveth salvation unto kings: who delivereth David his servant from the hurtful sword.
- Rid me, and deliver me from the hand of strange children, whose mouth speaketh vanity, and their right hand is a right hand of falsehood:
- That our sons may be as plants grown up in their youth; that our daughters may be as corner stones, polished after the similitude of a palace:
- That our garners may be full, affording all manner of store: that our sheep may bring forth thousands and ten thousands in our streets:
- That our oxen may be strong to labour; that there be no breaking in, nor going out; that there be no complaining in our streets.
- Happy is that people, that is in such a case: yea, happy is that people, whose God is the LORD.
- I will extol thee, my God, O king; and I will bless thy name for ever and ever.
- Every day will I bless thee; and I will praise thy name for ever and ever.
- Great is the LORD, and greatly to be praised; and his greatness is unsearchable.
- One generation shall praise thy works to another, and shall declare thy mighty acts.
- I will speak of the glorious honour of thy majesty, and of thy wondrous works.
- And men shall speak of the might of thy terrible acts: and I will declare thy greatness.
- They shall abundantly utter the memory of thy great goodness, and shall sing of thy righteousness.
- The LORD is gracious, and full of compassion; slow to anger, and of great mercy.
- The LORD is good to all: and his tender mercies are over all his works.
- All thy works shall praise thee, O LORD; and thy saints shall bless thee.
- They shall speak of the glory of thy kingdom, and talk of thy power;
- To make known to the sons of men his mighty acts, and the glorious majesty of his kingdom.
- Thy kingdom is an everlasting kingdom, and thy dominion endureth throughout all generations.
- The LORD upholdeth all that fall, and raiseth up all those that be bowed down.
- The eyes of all wait upon thee; and thou givest them their meat in due season.
- Thou openest thine hand, and satisfiest the desire of every living thing.
- The LORD is righteous in all his ways, and holy in all his works.
- The LORD is nigh unto all them that call upon him, to all that call upon him in truth.
- He will fulfil the desire of them that fear him: he also will hear their cry, and will save them.
- The LORD preserveth all them that love him: but all the wicked will he destroy.
- My mouth shall speak the praise of the LORD: and let all flesh bless his holy name for ever and ever.
DISCLOSURE: We may earn a commission when you use one of our coupons/links to make a purchase.