52 Week Bible Reading Plan
- Music: [ On | Off]
- Praise ye the LORD. Praise the LORD, O my soul.
- While I live will I praise the LORD: I will sing praises unto my God while I have any being.
- Put not your trust in princes, nor in the son of man, in whom there is no help.
- His breath goeth forth, he returneth to his earth; in that very day his thoughts perish.
- Happy is he that hath the God of Jacob for his help, whose hope is in the LORD his God:
- Which made heaven, and earth, the sea, and all that therein is: which keepeth truth for ever:
- Which executeth judgment for the oppressed: which giveth food to the hungry. The LORD looseth the prisoners:
- The LORD openeth the eyes of the blind: the LORD raiseth them that are bowed down: the LORD loveth the righteous:
- The LORD preserveth the strangers; he relieveth the fatherless and widow: but the way of the wicked he turneth upside down.
- The LORD shall reign for ever, even thy God, O Zion, unto all generations. Praise ye the LORD.
- Praise ye the LORD: for it is good to sing praises unto our God; for it is pleasant; and praise is comely.
- The LORD doth build up Jerusalem: he gathereth together the outcasts of Israel.
- He healeth the broken in heart, and bindeth up their wounds.
- He telleth the number of the stars; he calleth them all by their names.
- Great is our Lord, and of great power: his understanding is infinite.
- The LORD lifteth up the meek: he casteth the wicked down to the ground.
- Sing unto the LORD with thanksgiving; sing praise upon the harp unto our God:
- Who covereth the heaven with clouds, who prepareth rain for the earth, who maketh grass to grow upon the mountains.
- He giveth to the beast his food, and to the young ravens which cry.
- He delighteth not in the strength of the horse: he taketh not pleasure in the legs of a man.
- The LORD taketh pleasure in them that fear him, in those that hope in his mercy.
- Praise the LORD, O Jerusalem; praise thy God, O Zion.
- For he hath strengthened the bars of thy gates; he hath blessed thy children within thee.
- He maketh peace in thy borders, and filleth thee with the finest of the wheat.
- He sendeth forth his commandment upon earth: his word runneth very swiftly.
- He giveth snow like wool: he scattereth the hoarfrost like ashes.
- He casteth forth his ice like morsels: who can stand before his cold?
- He sendeth out his word, and melteth them: he causeth his wind to blow, and the waters flow.
- He sheweth his word unto Jacob, his statutes and his judgments unto Israel.
- He hath not dealt so with any nation: and as for his judgments, they have not known them. Praise ye the LORD.
500 Internal Server Error
- Praise ye the LORD. Praise ye the LORD from the heavens: praise him in the heights.
- Praise ye him, all his angels: praise ye him, all his hosts.
- Praise ye him, sun and moon: praise him, all ye stars of light.
- Praise him, ye heavens of heavens, and ye waters that be above the heavens.
- Let them praise the name of the LORD: for he commanded, and they were created.
- He hath also stablished them for ever and ever: he hath made a decree which shall not pass.
- Praise the LORD from the earth, ye dragons, and all deeps:
- Fire, and hail; snow, and vapours; stormy wind fulfilling his word:
- Mountains, and all hills; fruitful trees, and all cedars:
- Beasts, and all cattle; creeping things, and flying fowl:
- Kings of the earth, and all people; princes, and all judges of the earth:
- Both young men, and maidens; old men, and children:
- Let them praise the name of the LORD: for his name alone is excellent; his glory is above the earth and heaven.
- He also exalteth the horn of his people, the praise of all his saints; even of the children of Israel, a people near unto him. Praise ye the LORD.
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or
misconfiguration and was unable to complete
Please contact the server administrator at
email@example.com to inform them of the time this error occurred,
and the actions you performed just before this error.
More information about this error may be available
in the server error log.
DISCLOSURE: We may earn a commission when you use one of our coupons/links to make a purchase.