52 Week Bible Reading Plan
- Music: [ On | Off ]
- Praise ye the LORD. Sing unto the LORD a new song, and his praise in the congregation of saints.
- Let Israel rejoice in him that made him: let the children of Zion be joyful in their King.
- Let them praise his name in the dance: let them sing praises unto him with the timbrel and harp.
- For the LORD taketh pleasure in his people: he will beautify the meek with salvation.
- Let the saints be joyful in glory: let them sing aloud upon their beds.
- Let the high praises of God be in their mouth, and a two-edged sword in their hand;
- To execute vengeance upon the heathen, and punishments upon the people;
- To bind their kings with chains, and their nobles with fetters of iron;
- To execute upon them the judgment written: this honour have all his saints. Praise ye the LORD.
500 Internal Server Error
- Praise ye the LORD. Praise God in his sanctuary: praise him in the firmament of his power.
- Praise him for his mighty acts: praise him according to his excellent greatness.
- Praise him with the sound of the trumpet: praise him with the psaltery and harp.
- Praise him with the timbrel and dance: praise him with stringed instruments and organs.
- Praise him upon the loud cymbals: praise him upon the high sounding cymbals.
- Let every thing that hath breath praise the LORD. Praise ye the LORD.
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or
misconfiguration and was unable to complete
Please contact the server administrator at
email@example.com to inform them of the time this error occurred,
and the actions you performed just before this error.
More information about this error may be available
in the server error log.
DISCLOSURE: We may earn a commission when you use one of our coupons/links to make a purchase.