|52 Week Bible Reading Plan|
|ChristianMags.us tracks the lowest price on dozens of Christian magazines!|
52 Week Bible Reading Plan
- Music: [ On | Off]
- I will love thee, O LORD, my strength.
- The LORD is my rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer; my God, my strength, in whom I will trust; my buckler, and the horn of my salvation, and my high tower.
- I will call upon the LORD, who is worthy to be praised: so shall I be saved from mine enemies.
- The sorrows of death compassed me, and the floods of ungodly men made me afraid.
- The sorrows of hell compassed me about: the snares of death prevented me.
- In my distress I called upon the LORD, and cried unto my God: he heard my voice out of his temple, and my cry came before him, even into his ears.
- Then the earth shook and trembled; the foundations also of the hills moved and were shaken, because he was wroth.
- There went up a smoke out of his nostrils, and fire out of his mouth devoured: coals were kindled by it.
- He bowed the heavens also, and came down: and darkness was under his feet.
- And he rode upon a cherub, and did fly: yea, he did fly upon the wings of the wind.
- He made darkness his secret place; his pavilion round about him were dark waters and thick clouds of the skies.
- At the brightness that was before him his thick clouds passed, hail stones and coals of fire.
- The LORD also thundered in the heavens, and the Highest gave his voice; hail stones and coals of fire.
- Yea, he sent out his arrows, and scattered them; and he shot out lightnings, and discomfited them.
- Then the channels of waters were seen, and the foundations of the world were discovered at thy rebuke, O LORD, at the blast of the breath of thy nostrils.
- He sent from above, he took me, he drew me out of many waters.
- He delivered me from my strong enemy, and from them which hated me: for they were too strong for me.
- They prevented me in the day of my calamity: but the LORD was my stay.
- He brought me forth also into a large place; he delivered me, because he delighted in me.
- The LORD rewarded me according to my righteousness; according to the cleanness of my hands hath he recompensed me.
- For I have kept the ways of the LORD, and have not wickedly departed from my God.
- For all his judgments were before me, and I did not put away his statutes from me.
- I was also upright before him, and I kept myself from mine iniquity.
- Therefore hath the LORD recompensed me according to my righteousness, according to the cleanness of my hands in his eyesight.
- With the merciful thou wilt shew thyself merciful; with an upright man thou wilt shew thyself upright;
- With the pure thou wilt shew thyself pure; and with the froward thou wilt shew thyself froward.
- For thou wilt save the afflicted people; but wilt bring down high looks.
- For thou wilt light my candle: the LORD my God will enlighten my darkness.
- For by thee I have run through a troop; and by my God have I leaped over a wall.
- As for God, his way is perfect: the word of the LORD is tried: he is a buckler to all those that trust in him.
- For who is God save the LORD? or who is a rock save our God?
- It is God that girdeth me with strength, and maketh my way perfect.
- He maketh my feet like hinds' feet, and setteth me upon my high places.
- He teacheth my hands to war, so that a bow of steel is broken by mine arms.
- Thou hast also given me the shield of thy salvation: and thy right hand hath holden me up, and thy gentleness hath made me great.
- Thou hast enlarged my steps under me, that my feet did not slip.
- I have pursued mine enemies, and overtaken them: neither did I turn again till they were consumed.
- I have wounded them that they were not able to rise: they are fallen under my feet.
- For thou hast girded me with strength unto the battle: thou hast subdued under me those that rose up against me.
- Thou hast also given me the necks of mine enemies; that I might destroy them that hate me.
- They cried, but there was none to save them: even unto the LORD, but he answered them not.
- Then did I beat them small as the dust before the wind: I did cast them out as the dirt in the streets.
- Thou hast delivered me from the strivings of the people; and thou hast made me the head of the heathen: a people whom I have not known shall serve me.
- As soon as they hear of me, they shall obey me: the strangers shall submit themselves unto me.
- The strangers shall fade away, and be afraid out of their close places.
- The LORD liveth; and blessed be my rock; and let the God of my salvation be exalted.
- It is God that avengeth me, and subdueth the people under me.
- He delivereth me from mine enemies: yea, thou liftest me up above those that rise up against me: thou hast delivered me from the violent man.
- Therefore will I give thanks unto thee, O LORD, among the heathen, and sing praises unto thy name.
- Great deliverance giveth he to his king; and sheweth mercy to his anointed, to David, and to his seed for evermore.
- The heavens declare the glory of God; and the firmament sheweth his handywork.
- Day unto day uttereth speech, and night unto night sheweth knowledge.
- There is no speech nor language, where their voice is not heard.
- Their line is gone out through all the earth, and their words to the end of the world. In them hath he set a tabernacle for the sun,
- Which is as a bridegroom coming out of his chamber, and rejoiceth as a strong man to run a race.
- His going forth is from the end of the heaven, and his circuit unto the ends of it: and there is nothing hid from the heat thereof.
- The law of the LORD is perfect, converting the soul: the testimony of the LORD is sure, making wise the simple.
- The statutes of the LORD are right, rejoicing the heart: the commandment of the LORD is pure, enlightening the eyes.
- The fear of the LORD is clean, enduring for ever: the judgments of the LORD are true and righteous altogether.
- More to be desired are they than gold, yea, than much fine gold: sweeter also than honey and the honeycomb.
- Moreover by them is thy servant warned: and in keeping of them there is great reward.
- Who can understand his errors? cleanse thou me from secret faults.
- Keep back thy servant also from presumptuous sins; let them not have dominion over me: then shall I be upright, and I shall be innocent from the great transgression.
- Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O LORD, my strength, and my redeemer.
500 Internal Server Error
- The LORD hear thee in the day of trouble; the name of the God of Jacob defend thee;
- Send thee help from the sanctuary, and strengthen thee out of Zion;
- Remember all thy offerings, and accept thy burnt sacrifice; Selah.
- Grant thee according to thine own heart, and fulfil all thy counsel.
- We will rejoice in thy salvation, and in the name of our God we will set up our banners: the LORD fulfil all thy petitions.
- Now know I that the LORD saveth his anointed; he will hear him from his holy heaven with the saving strength of his right hand.
- Some trust in chariots, and some in horses: but we will remember the name of the LORD our God.
- They are brought down and fallen: but we are risen, and stand upright.
- Save, LORD: let the king hear us when we call.
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or
misconfiguration and was unable to complete
Please contact the server administrator at
email@example.com to inform them of the time this error occurred,
and the actions you performed just before this error.
More information about this error may be available
in the server error log.
DISCLOSURE: We may earn a commission when you use one of our coupons/links to make a purchase.