52 Week Bible Reading Plan
- Music: [ On | Off]
- We then that are strong ought to bear the infirmities of the weak, and not to please ourselves.
- Let every one of us please his neighbour for his good to edification.
- For even Christ pleased not himself; but, as it is written, The reproaches of them that reproached thee fell on me.
- For whatsoever things were written aforetime were written for our learning, that we through patience and comfort of the scriptures might have hope.
- Now the God of patience and consolation grant you to be likeminded one toward another according to Christ Jesus:
- That ye may with one mind and one mouth glorify God, even the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ.
- Wherefore receive ye one another, as Christ also received us to the glory of God.
- Now I say that Jesus Christ was a minister of the circumcision for the truth of God, to confirm the promises made unto the fathers:
- And that the Gentiles might glorify God for his mercy; as it is written, For this cause I will confess to thee among the Gentiles, and sing unto thy name.
- And again he saith, Rejoice, ye Gentiles, with his people.
- And again, Praise the Lord, all ye Gentiles; and laud him, all ye people.
- And again, Esaias saith, There shall be a root of Jesse, and he that shall rise to reign over the Gentiles; in him shall the Gentiles trust.
- Now the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, that ye may abound in hope, through the power of the Holy Ghost.
- And I myself also am persuaded of you, my brethren, that ye also are full of goodness, filled with all knowledge, able also to admonish one another.
- Nevertheless, brethren, I have written the more boldly unto you in some sort, as putting you in mind, because of the grace that is given to me of God,
- That I should be the minister of Jesus Christ to the Gentiles, ministering the gospel of God, that the offering up of the Gentiles might be acceptable, being sanctified by the Holy Ghost.
- I have therefore whereof I may glory through Jesus Christ in those things which pertain to God.
- For I will not dare to speak of any of those things which Christ hath not wrought by me, to make the Gentiles obedient, by word and deed,
- Through mighty signs and wonders, by the power of the Spirit of God; so that from Jerusalem, and round about unto Illyricum, I have fully preached the gospel of Christ.
- Yea, so have I strived to preach the gospel, not where Christ was named, lest I should build upon another man's foundation:
- But as it is written, To whom he was not spoken of, they shall see: and they that have not heard shall understand.
- For which cause also I have been much hindered from coming to you.
- But now having no more place in these parts, and having a great desire these many years to come unto you;
- Whensoever I take my journey into Spain, I will come to you: for I trust to see you in my journey, and to be brought on my way thitherward by you, if first I be somewhat filled with your company.
- But now I go unto Jerusalem to minister unto the saints.
- For it hath pleased them of Macedonia and Achaia to make a certain contribution for the poor saints which are at Jerusalem.
- It hath pleased them verily; and their debtors they are. For if the Gentiles have been made partakers of their spiritual things, their duty is also to minister unto them in carnal things.
- When therefore I have performed this, and have sealed to them this fruit, I will come by you into Spain.
- And I am sure that, when I come unto you, I shall come in the fulness of the blessing of the gospel of Christ.
- Now I beseech you, brethren, for the Lord Jesus Christ's sake, and for the love of the Spirit, that ye strive together with me in your prayers to God for me;
- That I may be delivered from them that do not believe in Judaea; and that my service which I have for Jerusalem may be accepted of the saints;
- That I may come unto you with joy by the will of God, and may with you be refreshed.
- Now the God of peace be with you all. Amen.
500 Internal Server Error
- I commend unto you Phebe our sister, which is a servant of the church which is at Cenchrea:
- That ye receive her in the Lord, as becometh saints, and that ye assist her in whatsoever business she hath need of you: for she hath been a succourer of many, and of myself also.
- Greet Priscilla and Aquila my helpers in Christ Jesus:
- Who have for my life laid down their own necks: unto whom not only I give thanks, but also all the churches of the Gentiles.
- Likewise greet the church that is in their house. Salute my well-beloved Epaenetus, who is the firstfruits of Achaia unto Christ.
- Greet Mary, who bestowed much labour on us.
- Salute Andronicus and Junia, my kinsmen, and my fellow-prisoners, who are of note among the apostles, who also were in Christ before me.
- Greet Amplias my beloved in the Lord.
- Salute Urbane, our helper in Christ, and Stachys my beloved.
- Salute Apelles approved in Christ. Salute them which are of Aristobulus' household.
- Salute Herodion my kinsman. Greet them that be of the household of Narcissus, which are in the Lord.
- Salute Tryphena and Tryphosa, who labour in the Lord. Salute the beloved Persis, which laboured much in the Lord.
- Salute Rufus chosen in the Lord, and his mother and mine.
- Salute Asyncritus, Phlegon, Hermas, Patrobas, Hermes, and the brethren which are with them.
- Salute Philologus, and Julia, Nereus, and his sister, and Olympas, and all the saints which are with them.
- Salute one another with an holy kiss. The churches of Christ salute you.
- Now I beseech you, brethren, mark them which cause divisions and offences contrary to the doctrine which ye have learned; and avoid them.
- For they that are such serve not our Lord Jesus Christ, but their own belly; and by good words and fair speeches deceive the hearts of the simple.
- For your obedience is come abroad unto all men. I am glad therefore on your behalf: but yet I would have you wise unto that which is good, and simple concerning evil.
- And the God of peace shall bruise Satan under your feet shortly. The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you. Amen.
- Timotheus my workfellow, and Lucius, and Jason, and Sosipater, my kinsmen, salute you.
- I Tertius, who wrote this epistle, salute you in the Lord.
- Gaius mine host, and of the whole church, saluteth you. Erastus the chamberlain of the city saluteth you, and Quartus a brother.
- The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you all. Amen.
- Now to him that is of power to stablish you according to my gospel, and the preaching of Jesus Christ, according to the revelation of the mystery, which was kept secret since the world began,
- But now is made manifest, and by the scriptures of the prophets, according to the commandment of the everlasting God, made known to all nations for the obedience of faith:
- To God only wise, be glory through Jesus Christ for ever. Amen.
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or
misconfiguration and was unable to complete
Please contact the server administrator at
firstname.lastname@example.org to inform them of the time this error occurred,
and the actions you performed just before this error.
More information about this error may be available
in the server error log.
DISCLOSURE: We may earn a commission when you use one of our coupons/links to make a purchase.