52 Week Bible Reading Plan
- Music: [ On | Off]
- The LORD is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? the LORD is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?
- When the wicked, even mine enemies and my foes, came upon me to eat up my flesh, they stumbled and fell.
- Though an host should encamp against me, my heart shall not fear: though war should rise against me, in this will I be confident.
- One thing have I desired of the LORD, that will I seek after; that I may dwell in the house of the LORD all the days of my life, to behold the beauty of the LORD, and to enquire in his temple.
- For in the time of trouble he shall hide me in his pavilion: in the secret of his tabernacle shall he hide me; he shall set me up upon a rock.
- And now shall mine head be lifted up above mine enemies round about me: therefore will I offer in his tabernacle sacrifices of joy; I will sing, yea, I will sing praises unto the LORD.
- Hear, O LORD, when I cry with my voice: have mercy also upon me, and answer me.
- When thou saidst, Seek ye my face; my heart said unto thee, Thy face, LORD, will I seek.
- Hide not thy face far from me; put not thy servant away in anger: thou hast been my help; leave me not, neither forsake me, O God of my salvation.
- When my father and my mother forsake me, then the LORD will take me up.
- Teach me thy way, O LORD, and lead me in a plain path, because of mine enemies.
- Deliver me not over unto the will of mine enemies: for false witnesses are risen up against me, and such as breathe out cruelty.
- I had fainted, unless I had believed to see the goodness of the LORD in the land of the living.
- Wait on the LORD: be of good courage, and he shall strengthen thine heart: wait, I say, on the LORD.
- Unto thee will I cry, O LORD my rock; be not silent to me: lest, if thou be silent to me, I become like them that go down into the pit.
- Hear the voice of my supplications, when I cry unto thee, when I lift up my hands toward thy holy oracle.
- Draw me not away with the wicked, and with the workers of iniquity, which speak peace to their neighbours, but mischief is in their hearts.
- Give them according to their deeds, and according to the wickedness of their endeavours: give them after the work of their hands; render to them their desert.
- Because they regard not the works of the LORD, nor the operation of his hands, he shall destroy them, and not build them up.
- Blessed be the LORD, because he hath heard the voice of my supplications.
- The LORD is my strength and my shield; my heart trusted in him, and I am helped: therefore my heart greatly rejoiceth; and with my song will I praise him.
- The LORD is their strength, and he is the saving strength of his anointed.
- Save thy people, and bless thine inheritance: feed them also, and lift them up for ever.
Can't connect to www.christianmags.us:80 (Connection timed out)
Connection timed out at /usr/local/share/perl5/LWP/Protocol/http.pm line 50, line 364.
- Give unto the LORD, O ye mighty, give unto the LORD glory and strength.
- Give unto the LORD the glory due unto his name; worship the LORD in the beauty of holiness.
- The voice of the LORD is upon the waters: the God of glory thundereth: the LORD is upon many waters.
- The voice of the LORD is powerful; the voice of the LORD is full of majesty.
- The voice of the LORD breaketh the cedars; yea, the LORD breaketh the cedars of Lebanon.
- He maketh them also to skip like a calf; Lebanon and Sirion like a young unicorn.
- The voice of the LORD divideth the flames of fire.
- The voice of the LORD shaketh the wilderness; the LORD shaketh the wilderness of Kadesh.
- The voice of the LORD maketh the hinds to calve, and discovereth the forests: and in his temple doth every one speak of his glory.
- The LORD sitteth upon the flood; yea, the LORD sitteth King for ever.
- The LORD will give strength unto his people; the LORD will bless his people with peace.
DISCLOSURE: We may earn a commission when you use one of our coupons/links to make a purchase.