|52 Week Bible Reading Plan|
|Want to read through the Bible in a year? This plan can help you!|
52 Week Bible Reading Plan
- Music: [ On | Off]
- Then Job answered and said,
- How long will ye vex my soul, and break me in pieces with words?
- These ten times have ye reproached me: ye are not ashamed that ye make yourselves strange to me.
- And be it indeed that I have erred, mine error remaineth with myself.
- If indeed ye will magnify yourselves against me, and plead against me my reproach:
- Know now that God hath overthrown me, and hath compassed me with his net.
- Behold, I cry out of wrong, but I am not heard: I cry aloud, but there is no judgment.
- He hath fenced up my way that I cannot pass, and he hath set darkness in my paths.
- He hath stripped me of my glory, and taken the crown from my head.
- He hath destroyed me on every side, and I am gone: and mine hope hath he removed like a tree.
- He hath also kindled his wrath against me, and he counteth me unto him as one of his enemies.
- His troops come together, and raise up their way against me, and encamp round about my tabernacle.
- He hath put my brethren far from me, and mine acquaintance are verily estranged from me.
- My kinsfolk have failed, and my familiar friends have forgotten me.
- They that dwell in mine house, and my maids, count me for a stranger: I am an alien in their sight.
- I called my servant, and he gave me no answer; I intreated him with my mouth.
- My breath is strange to my wife, though I intreated for the children's sake of mine own body.
- Yea, young children despised me; I arose, and they spake against me.
- All my inward friends abhorred me: and they whom I loved are turned against me.
- My bone cleaveth to my skin and to my flesh, and I am escaped with the skin of my teeth.
- Have pity upon me, have pity upon me, O ye my friends; for the hand of God hath touched me.
- Why do ye persecute me as God, and are not satisfied with my flesh?
- Oh that my words were now written! oh that they were printed in a book!
- That they were graven with an iron pen and lead in the rock for ever!
- For I know that my redeemer liveth, and that he shall stand at the latter day upon the earth:
- And though after my skin worms destroy this body, yet in my flesh shall I see God:
- Whom I shall see for myself, and mine eyes shall behold, and not another; though my reins be consumed within me.
- But ye should say, Why persecute we him, seeing the root of the matter is found in me?
- Be ye afraid of the sword: for wrath bringeth the punishments of the sword, that ye may know there is a judgment.
- Then answered Zophar the Naamathite, and said,
- Therefore do my thoughts cause me to answer, and for this I make haste.
- I have heard the check of my reproach, and the spirit of my understanding causeth me to answer.
- Knowest thou not this of old, since man was placed upon earth,
- That the triumphing of the wicked is short, and the joy of the hypocrite but for a moment?
- Though his excellency mount up to the heavens, and his head reach unto the clouds;
- Yet he shall perish for ever like his own dung: they which have seen him shall say, Where is he?
- He shall fly away as a dream, and shall not be found: yea, he shall be chased away as a vision of the night.
- The eye also which saw him shall see him no more; neither shall his place any more behold him.
- His children shall seek to please the poor, and his hands shall restore their goods.
- His bones are full of the sin of his youth, which shall lie down with him in the dust.
- Though wickedness be sweet in his mouth, though he hide it under his tongue;
- Though he spare it, and forsake it not; but keep it still within his mouth:
- Yet his meat in his bowels is turned, it is the gall of asps within him.
- He hath swallowed down riches, and he shall vomit them up again: God shall cast them out of his belly.
- He shall suck the poison of asps: the viper's tongue shall slay him.
- He shall not see the rivers, the floods, the brooks of honey and butter.
- That which he laboured for shall he restore, and shall not swallow it down: according to his substance shall the restitution be, and he shall not rejoice therein.
- Because he hath oppressed and hath forsaken the poor; because he hath violently taken away an house which he builded not;
- Surely he shall not feel quietness in his belly, he shall not save of that which he desired.
- There shall none of his meat be left; therefore shall no man look for his goods.
- In the fulness of his sufficiency he shall be in straits: every hand of the wicked shall come upon him.
- When he is about to fill his belly, God shall cast the fury of his wrath upon him, and shall rain it upon him while he is eating.
- He shall flee from the iron weapon, and the bow of steel shall strike him through.
- It is drawn, and cometh out of the body; yea, the glittering sword cometh out of his gall: terrors are upon him.
- All darkness shall be hid in his secret places: a fire not blown shall consume him; it shall go ill with him that is left in his tabernacle.
- The heaven shall reveal his iniquity; and the earth shall rise up against him.
- The increase of his house shall depart, and his goods shall flow away in the day of his wrath.
- This is the portion of a wicked man from God, and the heritage appointed unto him by God.
DISCLOSURE: We may earn a commission when you use one of our coupons/links to make a purchase.