|52 Week Bible Reading Plan|
|Don't like to read? Get the Bible on CD, Cassette, MP3, DVD, or VHS!|
52 Week Bible Reading Plan
- Music: [ On | Off]
- But Job answered and said,
- Hear diligently my speech, and let this be your consolations.
- Suffer me that I may speak; and after that I have spoken, mock on.
- As for me, is my complaint to man? and if it were so, why should not my spirit be troubled?
- Mark me, and be astonished, and lay your hand upon your mouth.
- Even when I remember I am afraid, and trembling taketh hold on my flesh.
- Wherefore do the wicked live, become old, yea, are mighty in power?
- Their seed is established in their sight with them, and their offspring before their eyes.
- Their houses are safe from fear, neither is the rod of God upon them.
- Their bull gendereth, and faileth not; their cow calveth, and casteth not her calf.
- They send forth their little ones like a flock, and their children dance.
- They take the timbrel and harp, and rejoice at the sound of the organ.
- They spend their days in wealth, and in a moment go down to the grave.
- Therefore they say unto God, Depart from us; for we desire not the knowledge of thy ways.
- What is the Almighty, that we should serve him? and what profit should we have, if we pray unto him?
- Lo, their good is not in their hand: the counsel of the wicked is far from me.
- How oft is the candle of the wicked put out! and how oft cometh their destruction upon them! God distributeth sorrows in his anger.
- They are as stubble before the wind, and as chaff that the storm carrieth away.
- God layeth up his iniquity for his children: he rewardeth him, and he shall know it.
- His eyes shall see his destruction, and he shall drink of the wrath of the Almighty.
- For what pleasure hath he in his house after him, when the number of his months is cut off in the midst?
- Shall any teach God knowledge? seeing he judgeth those that are high.
- One dieth in his full strength, being wholly at ease and quiet.
- His breasts are full of milk, and his bones are moistened with marrow.
- And another dieth in the bitterness of his soul, and never eateth with pleasure.
- They shall lie down alike in the dust, and the worms shall cover them.
- Behold, I know your thoughts, and the devices which ye wrongfully imagine against me.
- For ye say, Where is the house of the prince? and where are the dwelling places of the wicked?
- Have ye not asked them that go by the way? and do ye not know their tokens,
- That the wicked is reserved to the day of destruction? they shall be brought forth to the day of wrath.
- Who shall declare his way to his face? and who shall repay him what he hath done?
- Yet shall he be brought to the grave, and shall remain in the tomb.
- The clods of the valley shall be sweet unto him, and every man shall draw after him, as there are innumerable before him.
- How then comfort ye me in vain, seeing in your answers there remaineth falsehood?
- Then Eliphaz the Temanite answered and said,
- Can a man be profitable unto God, as he that is wise may be profitable unto himself?
- Is it any pleasure to the Almighty, that thou art righteous? or is it gain to him, that thou makest thy ways perfect?
- Will he reprove thee for fear of thee? will he enter with thee into judgment?
- Is not thy wickedness great? and thine iniquities infinite?
- For thou hast taken a pledge from thy brother for nought, and stripped the naked of their clothing.
- Thou hast not given water to the weary to drink, and thou hast withholden bread from the hungry.
- But as for the mighty man, he had the earth; and the honourable man dwelt in it.
- Thou hast sent widows away empty, and the arms of the fatherless have been broken.
- Therefore snares are round about thee, and sudden fear troubleth thee;
- Or darkness, that thou canst not see; and abundance of waters cover thee.
- Is not God in the height of heaven? and behold the height of the stars, how high they are!
- And thou sayest, How doth God know? can he judge through the dark cloud?
- Thick clouds are a covering to him, that he seeth not; and he walketh in the circuit of heaven.
- Hast thou marked the old way which wicked men have trodden?
- Which were cut down out of time, whose foundation was overflown with a flood:
- Which said unto God, Depart from us: and what can the Almighty do for them?
- Yet he filled their houses with good things: but the counsel of the wicked is far from me.
- The righteous see it, and are glad: and the innocent laugh them to scorn.
- Whereas our substance is not cut down, but the remnant of them the fire consumeth.
- Acquaint now thyself with him, and be at peace: thereby good shall come unto thee.
- Receive, I pray thee, the law from his mouth, and lay up his words in thine heart.
- If thou return to the Almighty, thou shalt be built up, thou shalt put away iniquity far from thy tabernacles.
- Then shalt thou lay up gold as dust, and the gold of Ophir as the stones of the brooks.
- Yea, the Almighty shall be thy defence, and thou shalt have plenty of silver.
- For then shalt thou have thy delight in the Almighty, and shalt lift up thy face unto God.
- Thou shalt make thy prayer unto him, and he shall hear thee, and thou shalt pay thy vows.
- Thou shalt also decree a thing, and it shall be established unto thee: and the light shall shine upon thy ways.
- When men are cast down, then thou shalt say, There is lifting up; and he shall save the humble person.
- He shall deliver the island of the innocent: and it is delivered by the pureness of thine hands.
You don't have permission to access /sampleinc.inc
on this server.