52 Week Bible Reading Plan
- Music: [ On | Off]
- Rejoice in the LORD, O ye righteous: for praise is comely for the upright.
- Praise the LORD with harp: sing unto him with the psaltery and an instrument of ten strings.
- Sing unto him a new song; play skilfully with a loud noise.
- For the word of the LORD is right; and all his works are done in truth.
- He loveth righteousness and judgment: the earth is full of the goodness of the LORD.
- By the word of the LORD were the heavens made; and all the host of them by the breath of his mouth.
- He gathereth the waters of the sea together as an heap: he layeth up the depth in storehouses.
- Let all the earth fear the LORD: let all the inhabitants of the world stand in awe of him.
- For he spake, and it was done; he commanded, and it stood fast.
- The LORD bringeth the counsel of the heathen to nought: he maketh the devices of the people of none effect.
- The counsel of the LORD standeth for ever, the thoughts of his heart to all generations.
- Blessed is the nation whose God is the LORD; and the people whom he hath chosen for his own inheritance.
- The LORD looketh from heaven; he beholdeth all the sons of men.
- From the place of his habitation he looketh upon all the inhabitants of the earth.
- He fashioneth their hearts alike; he considereth all their works.
- There is no king saved by the multitude of an host: a mighty man is not delivered by much strength.
- An horse is a vain thing for safety: neither shall he deliver any by his great strength.
- Behold, the eye of the LORD is upon them that fear him, upon them that hope in his mercy;
- To deliver their soul from death, and to keep them alive in famine.
- Our soul waiteth for the LORD: he is our help and our shield.
- For our heart shall rejoice in him, because we have trusted in his holy name.
- Let thy mercy, O LORD, be upon us, according as we hope in thee.
- I will bless the LORD at all times: his praise shall continually be in my mouth.
- My soul shall make her boast in the LORD: the humble shall hear thereof, and be glad.
- O magnify the LORD with me, and let us exalt his name together.
- I sought the LORD, and he heard me, and delivered me from all my fears.
- They looked unto him, and were lightened: and their faces were not ashamed.
- This poor man cried, and the LORD heard him, and saved him out of all his troubles.
- The angel of the LORD encampeth round about them that fear him, and delivereth them.
- O taste and see that the LORD is good: blessed is the man that trusteth in him.
- O fear the LORD, ye his saints: for there is no want to them that fear him.
- The young lions do lack, and suffer hunger: but they that seek the LORD shall not want any good thing.
- Come, ye children, hearken unto me: I will teach you the fear of the LORD.
- What man is he that desireth life, and loveth many days, that he may see good?
- Keep thy tongue from evil, and thy lips from speaking guile.
- Depart from evil, and do good; seek peace, and pursue it.
- The eyes of the LORD are upon the righteous, and his ears are open unto their cry.
- The face of the LORD is against them that do evil, to cut off the remembrance of them from the earth.
- The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.
- The LORD is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit.
- Many are the afflictions of the righteous: but the LORD delivereth him out of them all.
- He keepeth all his bones: not one of them is broken.
- Evil shall slay the wicked: and they that hate the righteous shall be desolate.
- The LORD redeemeth the soul of his servants: and none of them that trust in him shall be desolate.
500 Internal Server Error
- Plead my cause, O LORD, with them that strive with me: fight against them that fight against me.
- Take hold of shield and buckler, and stand up for mine help.
- Draw out also the spear, and stop the way against them that persecute me: say unto my soul, I am thy salvation.
- Let them be confounded and put to shame that seek after my soul: let them be turned back and brought to confusion that devise my hurt.
- Let them be as chaff before the wind: and let the angel of the LORD chase them.
- Let their way be dark and slippery: and let the angel of the LORD persecute them.
- For without cause have they hid for me their net in a pit, which without cause they have digged for my soul.
- Let destruction come upon him at unawares; and let his net that he hath hid catch himself: into that very destruction let him fall.
- And my soul shall be joyful in the LORD: it shall rejoice in his salvation.
- All my bones shall say, LORD, who is like unto thee, which deliverest the poor from him that is too strong for him, yea, the poor and the needy from him that spoileth him?
- False witnesses did rise up; they laid to my charge things that I knew not.
- They rewarded me evil for good to the spoiling of my soul.
- But as for me, when they were sick, my clothing was sackcloth: I humbled my soul with fasting; and my prayer returned into mine own bosom.
- I behaved myself as though he had been my friend or brother: I bowed down heavily, as one that mourneth for his mother.
- But in mine adversity they rejoiced, and gathered themselves together: yea, the abjects gathered themselves together against me, and I knew it not; they did tear me, and ceased not:
- With hypocritical mockers in feasts, they gnashed upon me with their teeth.
- Lord, how long wilt thou look on? rescue my soul from their destructions, my darling from the lions.
- I will give thee thanks in the great congregation: I will praise thee among much people.
- Let not them that are mine enemies wrongfully rejoice over me: neither let them wink with the eye that hate me without a cause.
- For they speak not peace: but they devise deceitful matters against them that are quiet in the land.
- Yea, they opened their mouth wide against me, and said, Aha, aha, our eye hath seen it.
- This thou hast seen, O LORD: keep not silence: O Lord, be not far from me.
- Stir up thyself, and awake to my judgment, even unto my cause, my God and my Lord.
- Judge me, O LORD my God, according to thy righteousness; and let them not rejoice over me.
- Let them not say in their hearts, Ah, so would we have it: let them not say, We have swallowed him up.
- Let them be ashamed and brought to confusion together that rejoice at mine hurt: let them be clothed with shame and dishonour that magnify themselves against me.
- Let them shout for joy, and be glad, that favour my righteous cause: yea, let them say continually, Let the LORD be magnified, which hath pleasure in the prosperity of his servant.
- And my tongue shall speak of thy righteousness and of thy praise all the day long.
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or
misconfiguration and was unable to complete
Please contact the server administrator at
email@example.com to inform them of the time this error occurred,
and the actions you performed just before this error.
More information about this error may be available
in the server error log.
DISCLOSURE: We may earn a commission when you use one of our coupons/links to make a purchase.