|52 Week Bible Reading Plan|
|ChristianMags.us tracks the lowest price on dozens of Christian magazines!|
52 Week Bible Reading Plan
- Music: [ On | Off]
- The transgression of the wicked saith within my heart, that there is no fear of God before his eyes.
- For he flattereth himself in his own eyes, until his iniquity be found to be hateful.
- The words of his mouth are iniquity and deceit: he hath left off to be wise, and to do good.
- He deviseth mischief upon his bed; he setteth himself in a way that is not good; he abhorreth not evil.
- Thy mercy, O LORD, is in the heavens; and thy faithfulness reacheth unto the clouds.
- Thy righteousness is like the great mountains; thy judgments are a great deep: O LORD, thou preservest man and beast.
- How excellent is thy lovingkindness, O God! therefore the children of men put their trust under the shadow of thy wings.
- They shall be abundantly satisfied with the fatness of thy house; and thou shalt make them drink of the river of thy pleasures.
- For with thee is the fountain of life: in thy light shall we see light.
- O continue thy lovingkindness unto them that know thee; and thy righteousness to the upright in heart.
- Let not the foot of pride come against me, and let not the hand of the wicked remove me.
- There are the workers of iniquity fallen: they are cast down, and shall not be able to rise.
- Fret not thyself because of evildoers, neither be thou envious against the workers of iniquity.
- For they shall soon be cut down like the grass, and wither as the green herb.
- Trust in the LORD, and do good; so shalt thou dwell in the land, and verily thou shalt be fed.
- Delight thyself also in the LORD: and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart.
- Commit thy way unto the LORD; trust also in him; and he shall bring it to pass.
- And he shall bring forth thy righteousness as the light, and thy judgment as the noonday.
- Rest in the LORD, and wait patiently for him: fret not thyself because of him who prospereth in his way, because of the man who bringeth wicked devices to pass.
- Cease from anger, and forsake wrath: fret not thyself in any wise to do evil.
- For evildoers shall be cut off: but those that wait upon the LORD, they shall inherit the earth.
- For yet a little while, and the wicked shall not be: yea, thou shalt diligently consider his place, and it shall not be.
- But the meek shall inherit the earth; and shall delight themselves in the abundance of peace.
- The wicked plotteth against the just, and gnasheth upon him with his teeth.
- The LORD shall laugh at him: for he seeth that his day is coming.
- The wicked have drawn out the sword, and have bent their bow, to cast down the poor and needy, and to slay such as be of upright conversation.
- Their sword shall enter into their own heart, and their bows shall be broken.
- A little that a righteous man hath is better than the riches of many wicked.
- For the arms of the wicked shall be broken: but the LORD upholdeth the righteous.
- The LORD knoweth the days of the upright: and their inheritance shall be for ever.
- They shall not be ashamed in the evil time: and in the days of famine they shall be satisfied.
- But the wicked shall perish, and the enemies of the LORD shall be as the fat of lambs: they shall consume; into smoke shall they consume away.
- The wicked borroweth, and payeth not again: but the righteous sheweth mercy, and giveth.
- For such as be blessed of him shall inherit the earth; and they that be cursed of him shall be cut off.
- The steps of a good man are ordered by the LORD: and he delighteth in his way.
- Though he fall, he shall not be utterly cast down: for the LORD upholdeth him with his hand.
- I have been young, and now am old; yet have I not seen the righteous forsaken, nor his seed begging bread.
- He is ever merciful, and lendeth; and his seed is blessed.
- Depart from evil, and do good; and dwell for evermore.
- For the LORD loveth judgment, and forsaketh not his saints; they are preserved for ever: but the seed of the wicked shall be cut off.
- The righteous shall inherit the land, and dwell therein for ever.
- The mouth of the righteous speaketh wisdom, and his tongue talketh of judgment.
- The law of his God is in his heart; none of his steps shall slide.
- The wicked watcheth the righteous, and seeketh to slay him.
- The LORD will not leave him in his hand, nor condemn him when he is judged.
- Wait on the LORD, and keep his way, and he shall exalt thee to inherit the land: when the wicked are cut off, thou shalt see it.
- I have seen the wicked in great power, and spreading himself like a green bay tree.
- Yet he passed away, and, lo, he was not: yea, I sought him, but he could not be found.
- Mark the perfect man, and behold the upright: for the end of that man is peace.
- But the transgressors shall be destroyed together: the end of the wicked shall be cut off.
- But the salvation of the righteous is of the LORD: he is their strength in the time of trouble.
- And the LORD shall help them, and deliver them: he shall deliver them from the wicked, and save them, because they trust in him.
- O lord, rebuke me not in thy wrath: neither chasten me in thy hot displeasure.
- For thine arrows stick fast in me, and thy hand presseth me sore.
- There is no soundness in my flesh because of thine anger; neither is there any rest in my bones because of my sin.
- For mine iniquities are gone over mine head: as an heavy burden they are too heavy for me.
- My wounds stink and are corrupt because of my foolishness.
- I am troubled; I am bowed down greatly; I go mourning all the day long.
- For my loins are filled with a loathsome disease: and there is no soundness in my flesh.
- I am feeble and sore broken: I have roared by reason of the disquietness of my heart.
- Lord, all my desire is before thee; and my groaning is not hid from thee.
- My heart panteth, my strength faileth me: as for the light of mine eyes, it also is gone from me.
- My lovers and my friends stand aloof from my sore; and my kinsmen stand afar off.
- They also that seek after my life lay snares for me: and they that seek my hurt speak mischievous things, and imagine deceits all the day long.
- But I, as a deaf man, heard not; and I was as a dumb man that openeth not his mouth.
- Thus I was as a man that heareth not, and in whose mouth are no reproofs.
- For in thee, O LORD, do I hope: thou wilt hear, O Lord my God.
- For I said, Hear me, lest otherwise they should rejoice over me: when my foot slippeth, they magnify themselves against me.
- For I am ready to halt, and my sorrow is continually before me.
- For I will declare mine iniquity; I will be sorry for my sin.
- But mine enemies are lively, and they are strong: and they that hate me wrongfully are multiplied.
- They also that render evil for good are mine adversaries; because I follow the thing that good is.
- Forsake me not, O LORD: O my God, be not far from me.
- Make haste to help me, O Lord my salvation.
You don't have permission to access /sampleinc.inc
on this server.