52 Week Bible Reading Plan
- Music: [ On | Off ]
- I said, I will take heed to my ways, that I sin not with my tongue: I will keep my mouth with a bridle, while the wicked is before me.
- I was dumb with silence, I held my peace, even from good; and my sorrow was stirred.
- My heart was hot within me, while I was musing the fire burned: then spake I with my tongue,
- LORD, make me to know mine end, and the measure of my days, what it is: that I may know how frail I am.
- Behold, thou hast made my days as an handbreadth; and mine age is as nothing before thee: verily every man at his best state is altogether vanity. Selah.
- Surely every man walketh in a vain shew: surely they are disquieted in vain: he heapeth up riches, and knoweth not who shall gather them.
- And now, Lord, what wait I for? my hope is in thee.
- Deliver me from all my transgressions: make me not the reproach of the foolish.
- I was dumb, I opened not my mouth; because thou didst it.
- Remove thy stroke away from me: I am consumed by the blow of thine hand.
- When thou with rebukes dost correct man for iniquity, thou makest his beauty to consume away like a moth: surely every man is vanity. Selah.
- Hear my prayer, O LORD, and give ear unto my cry; hold not thy peace at my tears: for I am a stranger with thee, and a sojourner, as all my fathers were.
- O spare me, that I may recover strength, before I go hence, and be no more.
- I waited patiently for the LORD; and he inclined unto me, and heard my cry.
- He brought me up also out of an horrible pit, out of the miry clay, and set my feet upon a rock, and established my goings.
- And he hath put a new song in my mouth, even praise unto our God: many shall see it, and fear, and shall trust in the LORD.
- Blessed is that man that maketh the LORD his trust, and respecteth not the proud, nor such as turn aside to lies.
- Many, O LORD my God, are thy wonderful works which thou hast done, and thy thoughts which are to us-ward: they cannot be reckoned up in order unto thee: if I would declare and speak of them, they are more than can be numbered.
- Sacrifice and offering thou didst not desire; mine ears hast thou opened: burnt offering and sin offering hast thou not required.
- Then said I, Lo, I come: in the volume of the book it is written of me,
- I delight to do thy will, O my God: yea, thy law is within my heart.
- I have preached righteousness in the great congregation: lo, I have not refrained my lips, O LORD, thou knowest.
- I have not hid thy righteousness within my heart; I have declared thy faithfulness and thy salvation: I have not concealed thy lovingkindness and thy truth from the great congregation.
- Withhold not thou thy tender mercies from me, O LORD: let thy lovingkindness and thy truth continually preserve me.
- For innumerable evils have compassed me about: mine iniquities have taken hold upon me, so that I am not able to look up; they are more than the hairs of mine head: therefore my heart faileth me.
- Be pleased, O LORD, to deliver me: O LORD, make haste to help me.
- Let them be ashamed and confounded together that seek after my soul to destroy it; let them be driven backward and put to shame that wish me evil.
- Let them be desolate for a reward of their shame that say unto me, Aha, aha.
- Let all those that seek thee rejoice and be glad in thee: let such as love thy salvation say continually, The LORD be magnified.
- But I am poor and needy; yet the Lord thinketh upon me: thou art my help and my deliverer; make no tarrying, O my God.
Can't connect to www.christianmags.us:80 (Connection timed out)
Connection timed out at /usr/local/share/perl5/LWP/Protocol/http.pm line 50, line 364.
- Blessed is he that considereth the poor: the LORD will deliver him in time of trouble.
- The LORD will preserve him, and keep him alive; and he shall be blessed upon the earth: and thou wilt not deliver him unto the will of his enemies.
- The LORD will strengthen him upon the bed of languishing: thou wilt make all his bed in his sickness.
- I said, LORD, be merciful unto me: heal my soul; for I have sinned against thee.
- Mine enemies speak evil of me, When shall he die, and his name perish?
- And if he come to see me, he speaketh vanity: his heart gathereth iniquity to itself; when he goeth abroad, he telleth it.
- All that hate me whisper together against me: against me do they devise my hurt.
- An evil disease, say they, cleaveth fast unto him: and now that he lieth he shall rise up no more.
- Yea, mine own familiar friend, in whom I trusted, which did eat of my bread, hath lifted up his heel against me.
- But thou, O LORD, be merciful unto me, and raise me up, that I may requite them.
- By this I know that thou favourest me, because mine enemy doth not triumph over me.
- And as for me, thou upholdest me in mine integrity, and settest me before thy face for ever.
- Blessed be the LORD God of Israel from everlasting, and to everlasting. Amen, and Amen.
DISCLOSURE: We may earn a commission when you use one of our coupons/links to make a purchase.