|52 Week Bible Reading Plan|
|ChristianMags.us tracks the lowest price on dozens of Christian magazines!|
52 Week Bible Reading Plan
- Music: [ On | Off ]
- OLord, how my adversaries have increased! Many are rising up against me.
- Many are saying of my soul, "There is no deliverance for him in God.' Selah.
- But You, O LORD, are a shield about me, My glory, and the One who lifts my head.
- I was crying to the LORD with my voice, And He answered me from His holy mountain. Selah.
- I lay down and slept; I awoke, for the LORD sustains me.
- I will not be afraid of ten thousands of people Who have set themselves against me round about.
- Arise, O LORD; save me, O my God! For You have smitten all my enemies on the cheek; You have shattered the teeth of the wicked.
- Salvation belongs to the LORD; Your blessing be upon Your people! Selah. 4 Evening Prayer of Trust in God. For the choir director; on stringed instruments. A Psalm of David.
- Answer me when I call, O God of my righteousness! You have relieved me in my distress; Be gracious to me and hear my prayer.
- O sons of men, how long will my honor become a reproach? How long will you love what is worthless and aim at deception? Selah.
- But know that the LORD has set apart the godly man for Himself; The LORD hears when I call to Him.
- Tremble, and do not sin; Meditate in your heart upon your bed, and be still. Selah.
- Offer the sacrifices of righteousness, And trust in the LORD.
- Many are saying, " Who will show us any good?' Lift up the light of Your countenance upon us, O LORD!
- You have put gladness in my heart, More than when their grain and new wine abound.
- In peace I will both lie down and sleep, For You alone, O LORD, make me to dwell in safety. 5 Prayer for Protection from the Wicked. For the choir director; for flute accompaniment. A Psalm of David.
Scripture taken from the New American Standard Bible®, Copyright © The Lockman Foundation 1960, 1962, 1963, 1968, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1975, 1977, 1995. Used by permission.
500 Internal Server Error
- Give ear to my words, O LORD, Consider my groaning.
- Heed the sound of my cry for help, my King and my God, For to You I pray.
- In the morning, O LORD, You will hear my voice; In the morning I will order my prayer to You and eagerly watch.
- For You are not a God who takes pleasure in wickedness; No evil dwells with You.
- The boastful shall not stand before Your eyes; You hate all who do iniquity.
- You destroy those who speak falsehood; The LORD abhors the man of bloodshed and deceit.
- But as for me, by Your abundant lovingkindness I will enter Your house, At Your holy temple I will bow in reverence for You.
- O LORD, lead me in Your righteousness because of my foes; Make Your way straight before me.
- There is nothing reliable in what they say; Their inward part is destruction itself. Their throat is an open grave; They flatter with their tongue.
- Hold them guilty, O God; By their own devices let them fall! In the multitude of their transgressions thrust them out, For they are rebellious against You.
- But let all who take refuge in You be glad, Let them ever sing for joy; And may You shelter them, That those who love Your name may exult in You.
- For it is You who blesses the righteous man, O LORD, You surround him with favor as with a shield. 6 Prayer for Mercy in Time of Trouble. For the choir director; with stringed instruments, upon an eight-string lyre. A Psalm of David.
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or
misconfiguration and was unable to complete
Please contact the server administrator at
email@example.com to inform them of the time this error occurred,
and the actions you performed just before this error.
More information about this error may be available
in the server error log.
DISCLOSURE: We may earn a commission when you use one of our coupons/links to make a purchase.