|52 Week Bible Reading Plan|
|Want to read through the Bible in a year? This plan can help you!|
52 Week Bible Reading Plan
- Music: [ On | Off ]
- OLord, how my adversaries have increased! Many are rising up against me.
- Many are saying of my soul, "There is no deliverance for him in God.' Selah.
- But You, O LORD, are a shield about me, My glory, and the One who lifts my head.
- I was crying to the LORD with my voice, And He answered me from His holy mountain. Selah.
- I lay down and slept; I awoke, for the LORD sustains me.
- I will not be afraid of ten thousands of people Who have set themselves against me round about.
- Arise, O LORD; save me, O my God! For You have smitten all my enemies on the cheek; You have shattered the teeth of the wicked.
- Salvation belongs to the LORD; Your blessing be upon Your people! Selah. 4 Evening Prayer of Trust in God. For the choir director; on stringed instruments. A Psalm of David.
- Answer me when I call, O God of my righteousness! You have relieved me in my distress; Be gracious to me and hear my prayer.
- O sons of men, how long will my honor become a reproach? How long will you love what is worthless and aim at deception? Selah.
- But know that the LORD has set apart the godly man for Himself; The LORD hears when I call to Him.
- Tremble, and do not sin; Meditate in your heart upon your bed, and be still. Selah.
- Offer the sacrifices of righteousness, And trust in the LORD.
- Many are saying, " Who will show us any good?' Lift up the light of Your countenance upon us, O LORD!
- You have put gladness in my heart, More than when their grain and new wine abound.
- In peace I will both lie down and sleep, For You alone, O LORD, make me to dwell in safety. 5 Prayer for Protection from the Wicked. For the choir director; for flute accompaniment. A Psalm of David.
Scripture taken from the New American Standard Bible®, Copyright © The Lockman Foundation 1960, 1962, 1963, 1968, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1975, 1977, 1995. Used by permission.
Can't connect to www.christianmags.us:80 (Connection timed out)
Connection timed out at /usr/local/share/perl5/LWP/Protocol/http.pm line 50, line 364.
- Give ear to my words, O LORD, Consider my groaning.
- Heed the sound of my cry for help, my King and my God, For to You I pray.
- In the morning, O LORD, You will hear my voice; In the morning I will order my prayer to You and eagerly watch.
- For You are not a God who takes pleasure in wickedness; No evil dwells with You.
- The boastful shall not stand before Your eyes; You hate all who do iniquity.
- You destroy those who speak falsehood; The LORD abhors the man of bloodshed and deceit.
- But as for me, by Your abundant lovingkindness I will enter Your house, At Your holy temple I will bow in reverence for You.
- O LORD, lead me in Your righteousness because of my foes; Make Your way straight before me.
- There is nothing reliable in what they say; Their inward part is destruction itself. Their throat is an open grave; They flatter with their tongue.
- Hold them guilty, O God; By their own devices let them fall! In the multitude of their transgressions thrust them out, For they are rebellious against You.
- But let all who take refuge in You be glad, Let them ever sing for joy; And may You shelter them, That those who love Your name may exult in You.
- For it is You who blesses the righteous man, O LORD, You surround him with favor as with a shield. 6 Prayer for Mercy in Time of Trouble. For the choir director; with stringed instruments, upon an eight-string lyre. A Psalm of David.
DISCLOSURE: We may earn a commission when you use one of our coupons/links to make a purchase.