52 Week Bible Reading Plan
- Music: [ On | Off]
- As the deer pants for the water brooks, So my soul pants for You, O God.
- My soul thirsts for God, for the living God; When shall I come and appear before God?
- My tears have been my food day and night, While they say to me all day long, "Where is your God?'
- These things I remember and I pour out my soul within me. For I used to go along with the throng and lead them in procession to the house of God, With the voice of joy and thanksgiving, a multitude keeping festival.
- Why are you in despair, O my soul? And why have you become disturbed within me? Hope in God, for I shall again praise Him For the help of His presence.
- O my God, my soul is in despair within me; Therefore I remember You from the land of the Jordan And the peaks of Hermon, from Mount Mizar.
- Deep calls to deep at the sound of Your waterfalls; All Your breakers and Your waves have rolled over me.
- The LORD will command His lovingkindness in the daytime; And His song will be with me in the night, A prayer to the God of my life.
- I will say to God my rock, "Why have You forgotten me? Why do I go mourning because of the oppression of the enemy?'
- As a shattering of my bones, my adversaries revile me, While they say to me all day long, "Where is your God?'
- Why are you in despair, O my soul? And why have you become disturbed within me? Hope in God, for I shall yet praise Him, The help of my countenance and my God. 43
- Vindicate me, O God, and plead my case against an ungodly nation; O deliver me from the deceitful and unjust man!
- For You are the God of my strength; why have You rejected me? Why do I go mourning because of the oppression of the enemy?
- O send out Your light and Your truth, let them lead me; Let them bring me to Your holy hill And to Your dwelling places.
- Then I will go to the altar of God, To God my exceeding joy; And upon the lyre I shall praise You, O God, my God.
- Why are you in despair, O my soul? And why are you disturbed within me? Hope in God, for I shall again praise Him, The help of my countenance and my God. 44 Former Deliverances and Present Troubles. For the choir director. A Maskil of the sons of Korah.
Scripture taken from the New American Standard Bible®, Copyright © The Lockman Foundation 1960, 1962, 1963, 1968, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1975, 1977, 1995. Used by permission.
500 Internal Server Error
- OGod, we have heard with our ears, Our fathers have told us The work that You did in their days, In the days of old.
- You with Your own hand drove out the nations; Then You planted them; You afflicted the peoples, Then You spread them abroad.
- For by their own sword they did not possess the land, And their own arm did not save them, But Your right hand and Your arm and the light of Your presence, For You favored them.
- You are my King, O God; Command victories for Jacob.
- Through You we will push back our adversaries; Through Your name we will trample down those who rise up against us.
- For I will not trust in my bow, Nor will my sword save me.
- But You have saved us from our adversaries, And You have put to shame those who hate us.
- In God we have boasted all day long, And we will give thanks to Your name forever. Selah.
- Yet You have rejected us and brought us to dishonor, And do not go out with our armies.
- You cause us to turn back from the adversary; And those who hate us have taken spoil for themselves.
- You give us as sheep to be eaten And have scattered us among the nations.
- You sell Your people cheaply, And have not profited by their sale.
- You make us a reproach to our neighbors, A scoffing and a derision to those around us.
- You make us a byword among the nations, A laughingstock among the peoples.
- All day long my dishonor is before me And my humiliation has overwhelmed me,
- Because of the voice of him who reproaches and reviles, Because of the presence of the enemy and the avenger.
- All this has come upon us, but we have not forgotten You, And we have not dealt falsely with Your covenant.
- Our heart has not turned back, And our steps have not deviated from Your way,
- Yet You have crushed us in a place of jackals And covered us with the shadow of death.
- If we had forgotten the name of our God Or extended our hands to a strange god,
- Would not God find this out? For He knows the secrets of the heart.
- But for Your sake we are killed all day long; We are considered as sheep to be slaughtered.
- Arouse Yourself, why do You sleep, O Lord? Awake, do not reject us forever.
- Why do You hide Your face And forget our affliction and our oppression?
- For our soul has sunk down into the dust; Our body cleaves to the earth.
- Rise up, be our help, And redeem us for the sake of Your lovingkindness. 45 A Song Celebrating the King's Marriage. For the choir director; according to the Shoshannim.A Maskil of the sons of Korah. A Song of Love.
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or
misconfiguration and was unable to complete
Please contact the server administrator at
firstname.lastname@example.org to inform them of the time this error occurred,
and the actions you performed just before this error.
More information about this error may be available
in the server error log.
DISCLOSURE: We may earn a commission when you use one of our coupons/links to make a purchase.