52 Week Bible Reading Plan
- Music: [ On | Off ]
- Save me, O God, For the waters have threatened my life.
- I have sunk in deep mire, and there is no foothold; I have come into deep waters, and a flood overflows me.
- I am weary with my crying; my throat is parched; My eyes fail while I wait for my God.
- Those who hate me without a cause are more than the hairs of my head; Those who would destroy me are powerful, being wrongfully my enemies; What I did not steal, I then have to restore.
- O God, it is You who knows my folly, And my wrongs are not hidden from You.
- May those who wait for You not be ashamed through me, O Lord GOD of hosts; May those who seek You not be dishonored through me, O God of Israel,
- Because for Your sake I have borne reproach; Dishonor has covered my face.
- I have become estranged from my brothers And an alien to my mother's sons.
- For zeal for Your house has consumed me, And the reproaches of those who reproach You have fallen on me.
- When I wept in my soul with fasting, It became my reproach.
- When I made sackcloth my clothing, I became a byword to them.
- Those who sit in the gate talk about me, And I am the song of the drunkards.
- But as for me, my prayer is to You, O LORD, at an acceptable time; O God, in the greatness of Your lovingkindness, Answer me with Your saving truth.
- Deliver me from the mire and do not let me sink; May I be delivered from my foes and from the deep waters.
- May the flood of water not overflow me Nor the deep swallow me up, Nor the pit shut its mouth on me.
- Answer me, O LORD, for Your lovingkindness is good; According to the greatness of Your compassion, turn to me,
- And do not hide Your face from Your servant, For I am in distress; answer me quickly.
- Oh draw near to my soul and redeem it; Ransom me because of my enemies!
- You know my reproach and my shame and my dishonor; All my adversaries are before You.
- Reproach has broken my heart and I am so sick. And I looked for sympathy, but there was none, And for comforters, but I found none.
- They also gave me gall for my food And for my thirst they gave me vinegar to drink.
- May their table before them become a snare; And when they are in peace, may it become a trap.
- May their eyes grow dim so that they cannot see, And make their loins shake continually.
- Pour out Your indignation on them, And may Your burning anger overtake them.
- May their camp be desolate; May none dwell in their tents.
- For they have persecuted him whom You Yourself have smitten, And they tell of the pain of those whom You have wounded.
- Add iniquity to their iniquity, And may they not come into Your righteousness.
- May they be blotted out of the book of life And may they not be recorded with the righteous.
- But I am afflicted and in pain; May Your salvation, O God, set me securely on high.
- I will praise the name of God with song And magnify Him with thanksgiving.
- And it will please the LORD better than an ox Or a young bull with horns and hoofs.
- The humble have seen it and are glad; You who seek God, let your heart revive.
- For the LORD hears the needy And does not despise His who are prisoners.
- Let heaven and earth praise Him, The seas and everything that moves in them.
- For God will save Zion and build the cities of Judah, That they may dwell there and possess it.
- The descendants of His servants will inherit it, And those who love His name will dwell in it. 70 Prayer for Help against Persecutors. For the choir director.A Psalm of David; for a memorial.
- OGod, hasten to deliver me; O LORD, hasten to my help!
- Let those be ashamed and humiliated Who seek my life; Let those be turned back and dishonored Who delight in my hurt.
- Let those be turned back because of their shame Who say, "Aha, aha!'
- Let all who seek You rejoice and be glad in You; And let those who love Your salvation say continually, "Let God be magnified.'
- But I am afflicted and needy; Hasten to me, O God! You are my help and my deliverer; O LORD, do not delay. 71
Scripture taken from the New American Standard Bible®, Copyright © The Lockman Foundation 1960, 1962, 1963, 1968, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1975, 1977, 1995. Used by permission.
- In You, O LORD, I have taken refuge; Let me never be ashamed.
- In Your righteousness deliver me and rescue me; Incline Your ear to me and save me.
- Be to me a rock of habitation to which I may continually come; You have given commandment to save me, For You are my rock and my fortress.
- Rescue me, O my God, out of the hand of the wicked, Out of the grasp of the wrongdoer and ruthless man,
- For You are my hope; O Lord GOD, You are my confidence from my youth.
- By You I have been sustained from my birth; You are He who took me from my mother's womb; My praise is continually of You.
- I have become a marvel to many, For You are my strong refuge.
- My mouth is filled with Your praise And with Your glory all day long.
- Do not cast me off in the time of old age; Do not forsake me when my strength fails.
- For my enemies have spoken against me; And those who watch for my life have consulted together,
- Saying, " God has forsaken him; Pursue and seize him, for there is no one to deliver.'
- O God, do not be far from me; O my God, hasten to my help!
- Let those who are adversaries of my soul be ashamed and consumed; Let them be covered with reproach and dishonor, who seek to injure me.
- But as for me, I will hope continually, And will praise You yet more and more.
- My mouth shall tell of Your righteousness And of Your salvation all day long; For I do not know the sum of them.
- I will come with the mighty deeds of the Lord GOD; I will make mention of Your righteousness, Yours alone.
- O God, You have taught me from my youth, And I still declare Your wondrous deeds.
- And even when I am old and gray, O God, do not forsake me, Until I declare Your strength to this generation, Your power to all who are to come.
- For Your righteousness, O God, reaches to the heavens, You who have done great things; O God, who is like You?
- You who have shown me many troubles and distresses Will revive me again, And will bring me up again from the depths of the earth.
- May You increase my greatness And turn to comfort me.
- I will also praise You with a harp, Even Your truth, O my God; To You I will sing praises with the lyre, O Holy One of Israel.
- My lips will shout for joy when I sing praises to You; And my soul, which You have redeemed.
- My tongue also will utter Your righteousness all day long; For they are ashamed, for they are humiliated who seek my hurt. 72 The Reign of the Righteous King. A Psalm of Solomon.
You don't have permission to access /sampleinc.inc
on this server.