52 Week Bible Reading Plan
- Music: [ On | Off]
- We give thanks to You, O God, we give thanks, For Your name is near; Men declare Your wondrous works.
- "When I select an appointed time, It is I who judge with equity.
- "The earth and all who dwell in it melt; It is I who have firmly set its pillars. Selah.
- "I said to the boastful, "Do not boast,' And to the wicked, " Do not lift up the horn;
- Do not lift up your horn on high, Do not speak with insolent pride.'
- For not from the east, nor from the west, Nor from the desert comes exaltation;
- But God is the Judge; He puts down one and exalts another.
- For a cup is in the hand of the LORD, and the wine foams; It is well mixed, and He pours out of this; Surely all the wicked of the earth must drain and drink down its dregs.
- But as for me, I will declare it forever; I will sing praises to the God of Jacob.
- And all the horns of the wicked He will cut off, But the horns of the righteous will be lifted up. 76 The Victorious Power of the God of Jacob. For the choir director; on stringed instruments. A Psalm of Asaph, a Song.
- God is known in Judah; His name is great in Israel.
- His tabernacle is in Salem; His dwelling place also is in Zion.
- There He broke the flaming arrows, The shield and the sword and the weapons of war. Selah.
- You are resplendent, More majestic than the mountains of prey.
- The stouthearted were plundered, They sank into sleep; And none of the warriors could use his hands.
- At Your rebuke, O God of Jacob, Both rider and horse were cast into a dead sleep.
- You, even You, are to be feared; And who may stand in Your presence when once You are angry?
- You caused judgment to be heard from heaven; The earth feared and was still
- When God arose to judgment, To save all the humble of the earth. Selah.
- For the wrath of man shall praise You; With a remnant of wrath You will gird Yourself.
- Make vows to the LORD your God and fulfill them; Let all who are around Him bring gifts to Him who is to be feared.
- He will cut off the spirit of princes; He is feared by the kings of the earth. 77 Comfort in Trouble from Recalling God's Mighty Deeds. For the choir director; according to Jeduthun. A Psalm of Asaph.
Scripture taken from the New American Standard Bible®, Copyright © The Lockman Foundation 1960, 1962, 1963, 1968, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1975, 1977, 1995. Used by permission.
- My voice rises to God, and I will cry aloud; My voice rises to God, and He will hear me.
- In the day of my trouble I sought the Lord; In the night my hand was stretched out without weariness; My soul refused to be comforted.
- When I remember God, then I am disturbed; When I sigh, then my spirit grows faint. Selah.
- You have held my eyelids open; I am so troubled that I cannot speak.
- I have considered the days of old, The years of long ago.
- I will remember my song in the night; I will meditate with my heart, And my spirit ponders:
- Will the Lord reject forever? And will He never be favorable again?
- Has His lovingkindness ceased forever? Has His promise come to an end forever?
- Has God forgotten to be gracious, Or has He in anger withdrawn His compassion? Selah.
- Then I said, " It is my grief, That the right hand of the Most High has changed.'
- I shall remember the deeds of the LORD; Surely I will remember Your wonders of old.
- I will meditate on all Your work And muse on Your deeds.
- Your way, O God, is holy; What god is great like our God?
- You are the God who works wonders; You have made known Your strength among the peoples.
- You have by Your power redeemed Your people, The sons of Jacob and Joseph. Selah.
- The waters saw You, O God; The waters saw You, they were in anguish; The deeps also trembled.
- The clouds poured out water; The skies gave forth a sound; Your arrows flashed here and there.
- The sound of Your thunder was in the whirlwind; The lightnings lit up the world; The earth trembled and shook.
- Your way was in the sea And Your paths in the mighty waters, And Your footprints may not be known.
- You led Your people like a flock By the hand of Moses and Aaron. 78 God's Guidance of His People in Spite of Their Unfaithfulness. A Maskil of Asaph.
DISCLOSURE: We may earn a commission when you use one of our coupons/links to make a purchase.