52 Week Bible Reading Plan
- Music: [ On | Off]
- A false balance is an abomination to the LORD, But a just weight is His delight.
- When pride comes, then comes dishonor, But with the humble is wisdom.
- The integrity of the upright will guide them, But the crookedness of the treacherous will destroy them.
- Riches do not profit in the day of wrath, But righteousness delivers from death.
- The righteousness of the blameless will smooth his way, But the wicked will fall by his own wickedness.
- The righteousness of the upright will deliver them, But the treacherous will be caught by their own greed.
- When a wicked man dies, his expectation will perish, And the hope of strong men perishes.
- The righteous is delivered from trouble, But the wicked takes his place.
- With his mouth the godless man destroys his neighbor, But through knowledge the righteous will be delivered.
- When it goes well with the righteous, the city rejoices, And when the wicked perish, there is joyful shouting.
- By the blessing of the upright a city is exalted, But by the mouth of the wicked it is torn down.
- He who despises his neighbor lacks sense, But a man of understanding keeps silent.
- He who goes about as a talebearer reveals secrets, But he who is trustworthy conceals a matter.
- Where there is no guidance the people fall, But in abundance of counselors there is victory.
- He who is guarantor for a stranger will surely suffer for it, But he who hates being a guarantor is secure.
- A gracious woman attains honor, And ruthless men attain riches.
- The merciful man does himself good, But the cruel man does himself harm.
- The wicked earns deceptive wages, But he who sows righteousness gets a true reward.
- He who is steadfast in righteousness will attain to life, And he who pursues evil will bring about his own death.
- The perverse in heart are an abomination to the LORD, But the blameless in their walk are His delight.
- Assuredly, the evil man will not go unpunished, But the descendants of the righteous will be delivered.
- As a ring of gold in a swine's snout So is a beautiful woman who lacks discretion.
- The desire of the righteous is only good, But the expectation of the wicked is wrath.
- There is one who scatters, and yet increases all the more, And there is one who withholds what is justly due, and yet it results only in want.
- The generous man will be prosperous, And he who waters will himself be watered.
- He who withholds grain, the people will curse him, But blessing will be on the head of him who sells it.
- He who diligently seeks good seeks favor, But he who seeks evil, evil will come to him.
- He who trusts in his riches will fall, But the righteous will flourish like the green leaf.
- He who troubles his own house will inherit wind, And the foolish will be servant to the wisehearted.
- The fruit of the righteous is a tree of life, And he who is wise wins souls.
- If the righteous will be rewarded in the earth, How much more the wicked and the sinner! 12
Scripture taken from the New American Standard Bible®, Copyright © The Lockman Foundation 1960, 1962, 1963, 1968, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1975, 1977, 1995. Used by permission.
500 Internal Server Error
- Whoever loves discipline loves knowledge, But he who hates reproof is stupid.
- A good man will obtain favor from the LORD, But He will condemn a man who devises evil.
- A man will not be established by wickedness, But the root of the righteous will not be moved.
- An excellent wife is the crown of her husband, But she who shames him is like rottenness in his bones.
- The thoughts of the righteous are just, But the counsels of the wicked are deceitful.
- The words of the wicked lie in wait for blood, But the mouth of the upright will deliver them.
- The wicked are overthrown and are no more, But the house of the righteous will stand.
- A man will be praised according to his insight, But one of perverse mind will be despised.
- Better is he who is lightly esteemed and has a servant Than he who honors himself and lacks bread.
- A righteous man has regard for the life of his animal, But even the compassion of the wicked is cruel.
- He who tills his land will have plenty of bread, But he who pursues worthless things lacks sense.
- The wicked man desires the booty of evil men, But the root of the righteous yields fruit.
- An evil man is ensnared by the transgression of his lips, But the righteous will escape from trouble.
- A man will be satisfied with good by the fruit of his words, And the deeds of a man's hands will return to him.
- The way of a fool is right in his own eyes, But a wise man is he who listens to counsel.
- A fool's anger is known at once, But a prudent man conceals dishonor.
- He who speaks truth tells what is right, But a false witness, deceit.
- There is one who speaks rashly like the thrusts of a sword, But the tongue of the wise brings healing.
- Truthful lips will be established forever, But a lying tongue is only for a moment.
- Deceit is in the heart of those who devise evil, But counselors of peace have joy.
- No harm befalls the righteous, But the wicked are filled with trouble.
- Lying lips are an abomination to the LORD, But those who deal faithfully are His delight.
- A prudent man conceals knowledge, But the heart of fools proclaims folly.
- The hand of the diligent will rule, But the slack hand will be put to forced labor.
- Anxiety in a man's heart weighs it down, But a good word makes it glad.
- The righteous is a guide to his neighbor, But the way of the wicked leads them astray.
- A lazy man does not roast his prey, But the precious possession of a man is diligence.
- In the way of righteousness is life, And in its pathway there is no death. 13
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or
misconfiguration and was unable to complete
Please contact the server administrator at
firstname.lastname@example.org to inform them of the time this error occurred,
and the actions you performed just before this error.
More information about this error may be available
in the server error log.
DISCLOSURE: We may earn a commission when you use one of our coupons/links to make a purchase.