52 Week Bible Reading Plan
- Music: [ On | Off]
- A false balance is an abomination to the LORD, But a just weight is His delight.
- When pride comes, then comes dishonor, But with the humble is wisdom.
- The integrity of the upright will guide them, But the crookedness of the treacherous will destroy them.
- Riches do not profit in the day of wrath, But righteousness delivers from death.
- The righteousness of the blameless will smooth his way, But the wicked will fall by his own wickedness.
- The righteousness of the upright will deliver them, But the treacherous will be caught by their own greed.
- When a wicked man dies, his expectation will perish, And the hope of strong men perishes.
- The righteous is delivered from trouble, But the wicked takes his place.
- With his mouth the godless man destroys his neighbor, But through knowledge the righteous will be delivered.
- When it goes well with the righteous, the city rejoices, And when the wicked perish, there is joyful shouting.
- By the blessing of the upright a city is exalted, But by the mouth of the wicked it is torn down.
- He who despises his neighbor lacks sense, But a man of understanding keeps silent.
- He who goes about as a talebearer reveals secrets, But he who is trustworthy conceals a matter.
- Where there is no guidance the people fall, But in abundance of counselors there is victory.
- He who is guarantor for a stranger will surely suffer for it, But he who hates being a guarantor is secure.
- A gracious woman attains honor, And ruthless men attain riches.
- The merciful man does himself good, But the cruel man does himself harm.
- The wicked earns deceptive wages, But he who sows righteousness gets a true reward.
- He who is steadfast in righteousness will attain to life, And he who pursues evil will bring about his own death.
- The perverse in heart are an abomination to the LORD, But the blameless in their walk are His delight.
- Assuredly, the evil man will not go unpunished, But the descendants of the righteous will be delivered.
- As a ring of gold in a swine's snout So is a beautiful woman who lacks discretion.
- The desire of the righteous is only good, But the expectation of the wicked is wrath.
- There is one who scatters, and yet increases all the more, And there is one who withholds what is justly due, and yet it results only in want.
- The generous man will be prosperous, And he who waters will himself be watered.
- He who withholds grain, the people will curse him, But blessing will be on the head of him who sells it.
- He who diligently seeks good seeks favor, But he who seeks evil, evil will come to him.
- He who trusts in his riches will fall, But the righteous will flourish like the green leaf.
- He who troubles his own house will inherit wind, And the foolish will be servant to the wisehearted.
- The fruit of the righteous is a tree of life, And he who is wise wins souls.
- If the righteous will be rewarded in the earth, How much more the wicked and the sinner! 12
Scripture taken from the New American Standard Bible®, Copyright © The Lockman Foundation 1960, 1962, 1963, 1968, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1975, 1977, 1995. Used by permission.
- Whoever loves discipline loves knowledge, But he who hates reproof is stupid.
- A good man will obtain favor from the LORD, But He will condemn a man who devises evil.
- A man will not be established by wickedness, But the root of the righteous will not be moved.
- An excellent wife is the crown of her husband, But she who shames him is like rottenness in his bones.
- The thoughts of the righteous are just, But the counsels of the wicked are deceitful.
- The words of the wicked lie in wait for blood, But the mouth of the upright will deliver them.
- The wicked are overthrown and are no more, But the house of the righteous will stand.
- A man will be praised according to his insight, But one of perverse mind will be despised.
- Better is he who is lightly esteemed and has a servant Than he who honors himself and lacks bread.
- A righteous man has regard for the life of his animal, But even the compassion of the wicked is cruel.
- He who tills his land will have plenty of bread, But he who pursues worthless things lacks sense.
- The wicked man desires the booty of evil men, But the root of the righteous yields fruit.
- An evil man is ensnared by the transgression of his lips, But the righteous will escape from trouble.
- A man will be satisfied with good by the fruit of his words, And the deeds of a man's hands will return to him.
- The way of a fool is right in his own eyes, But a wise man is he who listens to counsel.
- A fool's anger is known at once, But a prudent man conceals dishonor.
- He who speaks truth tells what is right, But a false witness, deceit.
- There is one who speaks rashly like the thrusts of a sword, But the tongue of the wise brings healing.
- Truthful lips will be established forever, But a lying tongue is only for a moment.
- Deceit is in the heart of those who devise evil, But counselors of peace have joy.
- No harm befalls the righteous, But the wicked are filled with trouble.
- Lying lips are an abomination to the LORD, But those who deal faithfully are His delight.
- A prudent man conceals knowledge, But the heart of fools proclaims folly.
- The hand of the diligent will rule, But the slack hand will be put to forced labor.
- Anxiety in a man's heart weighs it down, But a good word makes it glad.
- The righteous is a guide to his neighbor, But the way of the wicked leads them astray.
- A lazy man does not roast his prey, But the precious possession of a man is diligence.
- In the way of righteousness is life, And in its pathway there is no death. 13
You don't have permission to access /sampleinc.inc
on this server.