|52 Week Bible Reading Plan|
|ChristianMags.us tracks the lowest price on dozens of Christian magazines!|
52 Week Bible Reading Plan
- Music: [ On | Off]
- His foundation is in the holy mountains.
- The LORD loves the gates of Zion More than all the other dwelling places of Jacob.
- Glorious things are spoken of you, O city of God. Selah.
- "I shall mention Rahab and Babylon among those who know Me; Behold, Philistia and Tyre with Ethiopia: "This one was born there.'
- But of Zion it shall be said, "This one and that one were born in her'; And the Most High Himself will establish her.
- The LORD will count when He registers the peoples, "This one was born there.' Selah.
- Then those who sing as well as those who play the flutes shall say, "All my springs of joy are in you.' 88 A Petition to Be Saved from Death. A Song.A Psalm of the sons of Korah. For the choir director; according to Mahalath Leannoth.A Maskil of Heman the Ezrahite.
- OLord, the God of my salvation, I have cried out by day and in the night before You.
- Let my prayer come before You; Incline Your ear to my cry!
- For my soul has had enough troubles, And my life has drawn near to Sheol.
- I am reckoned among those who go down to the pit; I have become like a man without strength,
- Forsaken among the dead, Like the slain who lie in the grave, Whom You remember no more, And they are cut off from Your hand.
- You have put me in the lowest pit, In dark places, in the depths.
- Your wrath has rested upon me, And You have afflicted me with all Your waves. Selah.
- You have removed my acquaintances far from me; You have made me an object of loathing to them; I am shut up and cannot go out.
- My eye has wasted away because of affliction; I have called upon You every day, O LORD; I have spread out my hands to You.
- Will You perform wonders for the dead? Will the departed spirits rise and praise You? Selah.
- Will Your lovingkindness be declared in the grave, Your faithfulness in Abaddon?
- Will Your wonders be made known in the darkness? And Your righteousness in the land of forgetfulness?
- But I, O LORD, have cried out to You for help, And in the morning my prayer comes before You.
- O LORD, why do You reject my soul? Why do You hide Your face from me?
- I was afflicted and about to die from my youth on; I suffer Your terrors; I am overcome.
- Your burning anger has passed over me; Your terrors have destroyed me.
- They have surrounded me like water all day long; They have encompassed me altogether.
- You have removed lover and friend far from me; My acquaintances are in darkness. 89 The LORD'S Covenant with David, and Israel's Afflictions. A Maskil of Ethan the Ezrahite.
Scripture taken from the New American Standard Bible®, Copyright © The Lockman Foundation 1960, 1962, 1963, 1968, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1975, 1977, 1995. Used by permission.
- Iwill sing of the lovingkindness of the LORD forever; To all generations I will make known Your faithfulness with my mouth.
- For I have said, " Lovingkindness will be built up forever; In the heavens You will establish Your faithfulness.'
- "I have made a covenant with My chosen; I have sworn to David My servant,
- I will establish your seed forever And build up your throne to all generations.' Selah.
- The heavens will praise Your wonders, O LORD; Your faithfulness also in the assembly of the holy ones.
- For who in the skies is comparable to the LORD? Who among the sons of the mighty is like the LORD,
- A God greatly feared in the council of the holy ones, And awesome above all those who are around Him?
- O LORD God of hosts, who is like You, O mighty LORD? Your faithfulness also surrounds You.
- You rule the swelling of the sea; When its waves rise, You still them.
- You Yourself crushed Rahab like one who is slain; You scattered Your enemies with Your mighty arm.
- The heavens are Yours, the earth also is Yours; The world and all it contains, You have founded them.
- The north and the south, You have created them; Tabor and Hermon shout for joy at Your name.
- You have a strong arm; Your hand is mighty, Your right hand is exalted.
- Righteousness and justice are the foundation of Your throne; Lovingkindness and truth go before You.
- How blessed are the people who know the joyful sound! O LORD, they walk in the light of Your countenance.
- In Your name they rejoice all the day, And by Your righteousness they are exalted.
- For You are the glory of their strength, And by Your favor our horn is exalted.
- For our shield belongs to the LORD, And our king to the Holy One of Israel.
- Once You spoke in vision to Your godly ones, And said, "I have given help to one who is mighty; I have exalted one chosen from the people.
- "I have found David My servant; With My holy oil I have anointed him,
- With whom My hand will be established; My arm also will strengthen him.
- "The enemy will not deceive him, Nor the son of wickedness afflict him.
- "But I shall crush his adversaries before him, And strike those who hate him.
- "My faithfulness and My lovingkindness will be with him, And in My name his horn will be exalted.
- "I shall also set his hand on the sea And his right hand on the rivers.
- "He will cry to Me, "You are my Father, My God, and the rock of my salvation.'
- "I also shall make him My firstborn, The highest of the kings of the earth.
- "My lovingkindness I will keep for him forever, And My covenant shall be confirmed to him.
- "So I will establish his descendants forever And his throne as the days of heaven.
- "If his sons forsake My law And do not walk in My judgments,
- If they violate My statutes And do not keep My commandments,
- Then I will punish their transgression with the rod And their iniquity with stripes.
- "But I will not break off My lovingkindness from him, Nor deal falsely in My faithfulness.
- "My covenant I will not violate, Nor will I alter the utterance of My lips.
- " Once I have sworn by My holiness; I will not lie to David.
- "His descendants shall endure forever And his throne as the sun before Me.
- "It shall be established forever like the moon, And the witness in the sky is faithful.' Selah.
- But You have cast off and rejected, You have been full of wrath against Your anointed.
- You have spurned the covenant of Your servant; You have profaned his crown in the dust.
- You have broken down all his walls; You have brought his strongholds to ruin.
- All who pass along the way plunder him; He has become a reproach to his neighbors.
- You have exalted the right hand of his adversaries; You have made all his enemies rejoice.
- You also turn back the edge of his sword And have not made him stand in battle.
- You have made his splendor to cease And cast his throne to the ground.
- You have shortened the days of his youth; You have covered him with shame. Selah.
- How long, O LORD? Will You hide Yourself forever? Will Your wrath burn like fire?
- Remember what my span of life is; For what vanity You have created all the sons of men!
- What man can live and not see death? Can he deliver his soul from the power of Sheol? Selah.
- Where are Your former lovingkindnesses, O Lord, Which You swore to David in Your faithfulness?
- Remember, O Lord, the reproach of Your servants; How I bear in my bosom the reproach of all the many peoples,
- With which Your enemies have reproached, O LORD, With which they have reproached the footsteps of Your anointed.
- Blessed be the LORD forever! Amen and Amen. BOOK 4 90 God's Eternity and Man's Transitoriness. A Prayer of Moses, the man of God.
DISCLOSURE: We may earn a commission when you use one of our coupons/links to make a purchase.